Warn or demote caity

Please post all problems or questions you have in this forum.
Forum rules
Please report all bugs at http://bugs.craftland.org/
If there is a problem that players will be able to help you with feel free to post it here.
USER_AVATAR
Nox
Banned
Premium 6
Accountname: darkwayers
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 6,022 hours
Blocks Mined: 10,661,709
Achievements: 267

Warn or demote caity

Post by Nox » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:49 pm

For the passed months I have been muted over and over for nothing. If she dislikes me I don't mind that but I don't want a staff member just abusing the powers they were given just to bug players they don't like. For the most recent issue I made some screen for everybody to see, I got muted and kicked while there was no apparant reason for it.

Latest:

http://imgur.com/a/YcTws" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Before:

http://imgur.com/a/ws4OV" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have had a bunch of not screened issues before aswell, but well not much to prove since I can't find the screens.

Ofcourse caity is doing good things aswell for people, but for me she's just mostly abusing powers for the passed months..

So please make her stop bothering me and let me play a game without having to be stuck with someone who likes to bug me every now and then.
First player to receive helper status while still being banned (and demoted shortly after)
First player with a Monsterhunt highscore above 100.000.

LumberJohs
Banned
Premium 6
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 1,232 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,849,068
Achievements: 126

Re: Warn or demote caity

Post by LumberJohs » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:59 pm

After caity got promoted to Mod she have gotten more and more drunk on power, like a lot of helpers does. and with all the proof Dark have here, there's no denying that Caity is being seriously unfair towards him. a lot of those things doesn't even deserve a warning, but he gets muted while others who says the exact thing doesn't even get a warning in global.

and one of the examples, he got muted for saying bastard, like come on? that's not a curse or anything, I'm used to hear it all the time myself, and a bastard isn't a child born out of wedlock, almost every child today is born out of wedlock today.

Couldn't agree more with Dark.

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:20 pm

I don't know what more to say.

Bastard is in an achievement title, for chrissake.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

RandoroMcDuck
Premium 6
Accountname: Randoro
Last login: 4 months ago
Played: 3,883 hours
Blocks Mined: 16,608,171
Achievements: 186

Post by RandoroMcDuck » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:00 pm

We've gotten complaints about players always getting on IRC or vanilla minecraft whenever they get muted, making the mute have no effect. This is why you were kicked from IRC, apparently it was during your mute time.

I'm not gonna defend the last mute in your second screenshot, I just don't understand how one spends 1 hour arguing in PM over a 13 minute mute. Imagine if every player did that.
just some random doro

LumberJohs
Banned
Premium 6

Post by LumberJohs » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:50 pm

Randoro wrote:We've gotten complaints about players always getting on IRC or vanilla minecraft whenever they get muted, making the mute have no effect. This is why you were kicked from IRC, apparently it was during your mute time.

I'm not gonna defend the last mute in your second screenshot, I just don't understand how one spends 1 hour arguing in PM over a 13 minute mute. Imagine if every player did that.

So you think the mutes he have gotten are all justified?

And one more thing, he' latest mute was in a channel with only 2, it didn't have anything to do with global, but yet he got muted by Caity.

USER_AVATAR
A_Land_Whale
Premium 6
Last login: 7 years ago
Played: 2,706 hours
Blocks Mined: 26,079,358
Achievements: 207

Post by A_Land_Whale » Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:07 pm

LumberJohs wrote:

and one of the examples, he got muted for saying bastard, like come on? that's not a curse or anything, I'm used to hear it all the time myself, and a bastard isn't a child born out of wedlock, almost every child today is born out of wedlock today.

Are you high boi? the definition of bastard is literally a child born out of wedlock... google it, its the first thing that comes up.

More importantly after clicking next post a few times i found this.
http://imgur.com/gallery/0JK4c56" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
moral of the story, thanks dark u made me laugh. Oh and ban caity. #BanCaity2016
Let's Make Craftland Great Again!

LumberJohs
Banned
Premium 6

Post by LumberJohs » Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:14 pm

A_Land_Whale wrote:
LumberJohs wrote:

Are you high boi? the definition of bastard is literally a child born out of wedlock... google it, its the first thing that comes up.

More importantly after clicking next post a few times i found this.
http://imgur.com/gallery/0JK4c56" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
moral of the story, thanks dark u made me laugh. Oh and ban caity. #BanCaity2016
lol, so you basically says that half of the population in our country is bastards? XD
only middle class and wealthy families gets married, because when you marry, you get less income, so if you have a couple children you won't afford to get married.

Caity
Banned
Premium 6
Accountname: Cbaby1011
Played: 6,100 hours
Blocks Mined: 11,531,962
Achievements: 261

Post by Caity » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:00 pm

I've already told you over and over again that the reasoning for the mute for saying bastard was because a player was highly offended by that. Now for what happened today, I was being as fair as possible with you and the other player. I talked to both of you guys and told you both to not be rude to other players. You then went and posted a link in global mentioning that you got reported and I messaged you. You were basically trying to disrespect both the player and I so I warned you for that. You then proceeded to get on irc and say that you got muted by me so I got on and kicked you because for one it wasn't necessary and for two you were using irc to bypass a mute. Please explain how I am "abusing" my powers because I don't see any evidence that suggest I am.

Caity
Banned
Premium 6
Accountname: Cbaby1011
Played: 6,100 hours
Blocks Mined: 11,531,962
Achievements: 261

Post by Caity » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:07 pm

Also, it seems every time both lumber and dark suggest that I abuse my powers is when they get muted or I talk to them because they did something to another player. With your logic if anyone gets muted, the staff member is "abusing" their powers which is not the case at all, it's just players not following the rules And not liking what happens to them afterwards.

LumberJohs
Banned
Premium 6

Post by LumberJohs » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:12 pm

Caity wrote:Also, it seems every time both lumber and dark suggest that I abuse my powers is when they get muted or I talk to them because they did something to another player. With your logic if anyone gets muted, the staff member is "abusing" their powers which is not the case at all, it just players not following the rules And not liking what happens to them afterwards.
I have never ever gotten a mute, and never done anything that deserves one. and In my opinion you are not a good mod at all. and for your information, you're banned from all my public stuff including my shop.