Warn or demote caity

Please post all problems or questions you have in this forum.
Forum rules
Please report all bugs at http://bugs.craftland.org/
If there is a problem that players will be able to help you with feel free to post it here.
USER_AVATAR
Kye
Premium 6
Accountname: Respawnage
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 3,717 hours
Blocks Mined: 8,877,512
Achievements: 218

Re: Warn or demote caity

Post by Kye » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:43 am

LumberJohs wrote:
Caity wrote:Also, it seems every time both lumber and dark suggest that I abuse my powers is when they get muted or I talk to them because they did something to another player. With your logic if anyone gets muted, the staff member is "abusing" their powers which is not the case at all, it just players not following the rules And not liking what happens to them afterwards.
I have never ever gotten a mute, and never done anything that deserves one. and In my opinion you are not a good mod at all. and for your information, you're banned from all my public stuff including my shop.
The fact that you insult every member of staff and you havent been muted is amazing.

Caity may mute you but probable because your being disrespectful to people it might be harsh but it is the mods or helpers call to warn / mute.
Busy firing potatoes out of my butt.

In other news Derpy wins the Award for most Jailbait.

LumberJohs
Banned
Premium 6
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 1,232 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,849,068
Achievements: 126

Post by LumberJohs » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:49 am

Africa wrote:
LumberJohs wrote:
Caity wrote:Also, it seems every time both lumber and dark suggest that I abuse my powers is when they get muted or I talk to them because they did something to another player. With your logic if anyone gets muted, the staff member is "abusing" their powers which is not the case at all, it just players not following the rules And not liking what happens to them afterwards.
I have never ever gotten a mute, and never done anything that deserves one. and In my opinion you are not a good mod at all. and for your information, you're banned from all my public stuff including my shop.
The fact that you insult every member of staff and you havent been muted is amazing.

Caity may mute you but probable because your being disrespectful to people it might be harsh but it is the mods or helpers call to warn / mute.
okey, for the first, I haven't disrespected anyone on this server, and I have only said the truth about 3 staff members, so if that counts as everyone then you're as blind as a bat.

USER_AVATAR
Nox
Banned
Premium 6
Accountname: darkwayers
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 6,022 hours
Blocks Mined: 10,661,709
Achievements: 267

Post by Nox » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:12 am

Caity wrote:I've already told you over and over again that the reasoning for the mute for saying bastard was because a player was highly offended by that. Now for what happened today, I was being as fair as possible with you and the other player. I talked to both of you guys and told you both to not be rude to other players. You then went and posted a link in global mentioning that you got reported and I messaged you. You were basically trying to disrespect both the player and I so I warned you for that. You then proceeded to get on irc and say that you got muted by me so I got on and kicked you because for one it wasn't necessary and for two you were using irc to bypass a mute. Please explain how I am "abusing" my powers because I don't see any evidence that suggest I am.
that player that was highly offended by it was you... little to easy to say it's highly offending in that matter.. get a worthy argument, or just accept it that not everybody in this world likes it to be your personal slave..
First player to receive helper status while still being banned (and demoted shortly after)
First player with a Monsterhunt highscore above 100.000.

USER_AVATAR
A_Land_Whale
Premium 6
Last login: 7 years ago
Played: 2,706 hours
Blocks Mined: 26,079,358
Achievements: 207

Post by A_Land_Whale » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:11 am

Africa wrote:
LumberJohs wrote:
Caity wrote:

okey, for the first, I haven't disrespected anyone on this server, and I have only said the truth about 3 staff members, so if that counts as everyone then you're as blind as a bat.
Most bats actually have decent eyesight, therefore your argument is invalid. Kye wins
http://news.discovery.com/earth/are-bats-blind.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Let's Make Craftland Great Again!

Neo
Premium 5
Accountname: devinhamster
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 1,408 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,355,141
Achievements: 164

Post by Neo » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:43 am

Land Whale, how is that constructive to this discussion. (Sorry an AHK forces me to type like this.
"Biceps is always with you" -paszaBiceps, Professional CS:GO Player for Virtus.Pro, champions of EMS One Katowice 2014

USER_AVATAR
BeepBoop
Premium 6
Accountname: ESP_ScOpEzZ
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 4,661 hours
Blocks Mined: 7,912,813
Achievements: 230

Post by BeepBoop » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:54 am

Gotta love Land Whale