fluffy needs to get de-ranked msg to nidefall

Please post all problems or questions you have in this forum.
Forum rules
Please report all bugs at http://bugs.craftland.org/
If there is a problem that players will be able to help you with feel free to post it here.
USER_AVATAR
Neoxity
Premium 3
Accountname: camol0
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 270 hours
Blocks Mined: 405,634
Achievements: 106

fluffy needs to get de-ranked msg to nidefall

Post by Neoxity » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:39 pm

fluffy kicked me out of his region and he gave me a week to move out but he gave me 4 days instead he changed it the minute :headbang: i joined and i kill all of his shit and then i quit carftland i think he should be De-promoted because other people have problems with him besides me.

Term
Premium 6
Accountname: terminator473
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 4,791 hours
Blocks Mined: 6,956,247
Achievements: 209

Re: fluffy needs to get de-ranked msg to nidefall

Post by Term » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:41 pm

If any normal player did this, they'd have been banned instantly and the victims items would have been refunded immediately. I don't see why helpers should get more of a chance than regular players.

How ever funny I found you killing his sheep/rainbow pandas, It probably was the wrong way to go, and pretty immature of you, I've had my fair share of immaturity in my whole experience of Craftland but this probably topped me Lol.

USER_AVATAR
Neoxity
Premium 3

Post by Neoxity » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:45 pm

Term wrote:If any normal player did this, they'd have been banned instantly and the victims items would have been refunded immediately. I don't see why helpers should get more of a chance than regular players.

How ever funny I found you killing his sheep/rainbow pandas, It probably was the wrong way to go, and pretty immature of you, I've had my fair share of immaturity in my whole experience of Craftland but this probably topped me Lol.
i agree to that

USER_AVATAR
MrFluffy
Premium 6
Accountname: RenatusRoho
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 660 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,424,315
Achievements: 120

Post by MrFluffy » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:53 am

Camol, you gave me your money and your pickaxes because you where quiting craftland and you said you gave it to me for all the troubles you gave me and Mummie. Therefor I removed you from the region because you quit.

You joined back on and started trouble on there. and you griefed. and you got banned for that. Dont even start stuff like this on the forum when you put this on yourself.

Caity
Banned
Premium 6
Accountname: Cbaby1011
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 6,100 hours
Blocks Mined: 11,531,962
Achievements: 261

Post by Caity » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:56 am

camol0 wrote:fluffy kicked me out of his region and he gave me a week to move out but he gave me 4 days instead he changed it the minute :headbang: i joined and i kill all of his shit and then i quit carftland i think he should be De-promoted because other people have problems with him besides me.
The reason it got changed to 4 days was because you were being rude to him, there is no other way to put it. You even gave him your items and then wanted them back claiming that he "stole" them. Seriously?? Now with you killing off of his animals was a low blow. As for the other people that have problems with him, they put it on themselves, they constantly insult him for being a "bad" helper because they don't like the way he does things. All of the staff members are perfectly okay with his was of going about problems, its just the few troublemakers that dislike him because they can't get away with doing some petty things. Today for instance just went out of hand, everyone has opinions and everyone involved was at fault, but when it comes down to it, if he felt that he a player was being insulted(which the player thought he was) then he will do something about it. This "something" just ended up being a warning to not do it again, but the other person involved thought he meant he will get muted for it which was not the case. As for this post, I do not agree with him being demoted, he is one of our best helpers because he is constantly doing things to help players on the server, but like I said the little group of trouble makers make it hard for him.

USER_AVATAR
Neoxity
Premium 3

Post by Neoxity » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:06 am

Caity wrote:
camol0 wrote:fluffy kicked me out of his region and he gave me a week to move out but he gave me 4 days instead he changed it the minute :headbang: i joined and i kill all of his shit and then i quit carftland i think he should be De-promoted because other people have problems with him besides me.
The reason it got changed to 4 days was because you were being rude to him, there is no other way to put it. You even gave him your items and then wanted them back claiming that he "stole" them. Seriously?? Now with you killing off of his animals was a low blow. As for the other people that have problems with him, they put it on themselves, they constantly insult him for being a "bad" helper because they don't like the way he does things. All of the staff members are perfectly okay with his was of going about problems, its just the few troublemakers that dislike him because they can't get away with doing some petty things. Today for instance just went out of hand, everyone has opinions and everyone involved was at fault, but when it comes down to it, if he felt that he a player was being insulted(which the player thought he was) then he will do something about it. This "something" just ended up being a warning to not do it again, but the other person involved thought he meant he will get muted for it which was not the case. As for this post, I do not agree with him being demoted, he is one of our best helpers because he is constantly doing things to help players on the server, but like I said the little group of trouble makers make it hard for him.
also he told term not to insult him yet he moved me into private and insulted me about my youtube channel so i took the action of leaving my mark cause if he does not take shit i dont either and i dont even care if im banned from craftland it got old the minute i got valcree.

Joyman533
Premium 4
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 2,703 hours
Blocks Mined: 975,880
Achievements: 198

Post by Joyman533 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:25 am

:roll:
Helper 5/1/15 to 12/25/15.
Please donate rails, stonebricks, and gold ores to the hopper at /warp TheSC. We need many of those in order to build the railroad network in Greycliff.

Term
Premium 6
Accountname: terminator473
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 4,791 hours
Blocks Mined: 6,956,247
Achievements: 209

Post by Term » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:19 pm

camol0 wrote: also he told term not to insult him yet he moved me into private and insulted me about my youtube channel so i took the action of leaving my mark cause if he does not take shit i dont either and i dont even care if im banned from craftland it got old the minute i got valcree.
Lol, seems to me like abuse, oh wait its not all we've seen of fluffy abusing his powers. He quite regularly abuses his powers (That's if he even comes online). Lets go to the incident with kye as an example, he came on called "EstonianHoe" on the IRC, fluffy and mummie told him to change his IRC name (This is what I was told don't get mad if its different) when in actual fact Kye owns an account called EstonianHoe but the fact that Fluffy seemed to be a little drunk with power here.

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:27 pm

*grabs popcorn*

dis gun b gud
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

Lux
Premium 6
Accountname: ModOfLife
Last login: 1 month ago
Played: 3,034 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,100,883
Achievements: 188

Post by Lux » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:35 pm

Term wrote:
camol0 wrote: also he told term not to insult him yet he moved me into private and insulted me about my youtube channel so i took the action of leaving my mark cause if he does not take shit i dont either and i dont even care if im banned from craftland it got old the minute i got valcree.
Lol, seems to me like abuse, oh wait its not all we've seen of fluffy abusing his powers. He quite regularly abuses his powers (That's if he even comes online). Lets go to the incident with kye as an example, he came on called "EstonianHoe" on the IRC, fluffy and mummie told him to change his IRC name (This is what I was told don't get mad if its different) when in actual fact Kye owns an account called EstonianHoe but the fact that Fluffy seemed to be a little drunk with power here.
I don't know if you realise this, but as of what you're telling us, then it wasn't just Fluffy, but Mummie too: "Fluffy and mummie told him to change his IRC name." Then you say that it was only Fluffy who did it: "Fluffy seemed to be a little drunk with power". Be reasonable, and don't blame all the fault on one person just because you hate and disrespect him or her more than the other.
I don't exactly know why you are hating so much on Fluffy, but he sure does his job properly - unlike some previous staff. Yes, I can agree with him some times taking the wrong turn on things, but it's no big deal. For once Craftland actually has a stricter and adult staffmember, and we have all been crying out loud about it previously. So don't throw that new gift away.

And for Camol0's case, then I'm siding with Fluffy and Caity, as I wouldn't have wanted to keep a person in my personal region with a behavior like Camol0's. I would have told him/her to leave right away, but Fluffy was so kind to actually give Camol0 some time to move his/her belongings. Sadly for Camol0, he neglected the option of having a full week, and then got four days instead, because he/she was being rude towards Fluffy. It's not Fluffy that is rude, but the others. Fluffy is the one being reasonable and kind.
http://i.giphy.com/1VKi2xud4qsrS.gif
http://www.strawpoll.me/80648