Really?

Please post all problems or questions you have in this forum.
Forum rules
Please report all bugs at http://bugs.craftland.org/
If there is a problem that players will be able to help you with feel free to post it here.
Arbr
Premium 6
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 6,882 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,348,325
Achievements: 170

Re: Really?

Post by Arbr » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:40 am

LumberJohs wrote: so this server sucks really bad, I'm only playing because I have regret of using so much money on a server where the owners takes the extra money in he's pocket isntead of doing something good.
From my knowledge, Nide doesnt do that. Nide is a good person and you need to start respecting that. Nide isnt a jerk and will never be a jerk so please stop trying to put him down.

LumberJohs
Banned
Premium 6
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 1,232 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,849,068
Achievements: 126

Post by LumberJohs » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:37 am

I never said Nide is a jerk, you brought that up yourself now.
but I don't agree that he does what he can with the money he gets for the server.

but that's not what this post is about. it's really stupid to make spawners who are way less effect then others,
so you can only have 12 spawners at the same time, if you wan't more you need two accounts there at the same time but it's not allowed. so operating set grinders bigger then 12 spawners in this game is impossible. poorly work by the coders.

USER_AVATAR
Build
Premium 6
Accountname: build_to_the_top
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 2,408 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,021,914
Achievements: 175

Post by Build » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:44 am

you say its poorly coded. as nick told you it was intended in order for people to rethink their grinder design. If I get this right you are complaining because you donated for spawners but you are not happy about how they work?

I do not think that you /or me / or anyone else as donator should be able to decide how a spawner works. If so i want a golem spawner that spawns each half a second a golem. its sure codeable.

And lets be clear on one thing. craftland and its coders are really doing a hard job to introduce new items and stuff and make all the things compatible with each other and they are not doing this for the money.
What you think that nide should do with your money? What you think is he doing with it? what were you expecting?

USER_AVATAR
Nox
Banned
Premium 6
Accountname: darkwayers
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 6,022 hours
Blocks Mined: 10,661,709
Achievements: 267

Post by Nox » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:20 pm

LumberJohs wrote:I never said Nide is a jerk, you brought that up yourself now.
but I don't agree that he does what he can with the money he gets for the server.

but that's not what this post is about. it's really stupid to make spawners who are way less effect then others,
so you can only have 12 spawners at the same time, if you wan't more you need two accounts there at the same time but it's not allowed. so operating set grinders bigger then 12 spawners in this game is impossible. poorly work by the coders.
Little extra thing it's pretty much not allowed to say something bad about nide, since well he will likely just do a ban. Anyway more OT the spawning system on the server is far from efficient and good for larger projects. It's made so you can't possible get more than 10m cash ingame pretty much.. And well that worked out perfectly as you can see.. Anyway if you want to be able to fully play your game and the coders don't care cause it's not fair to new players that they can't be OP in the first week, you not gonna get any difference, But whatever people don't care as long as they didn't do anything personal for it.
First player to receive helper status while still being banned (and demoted shortly after)
First player with a Monsterhunt highscore above 100.000.

Handyman
Premium 6
Accountname: handman1991
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 2,219 hours
Blocks Mined: 733,406
Achievements: 126

Post by Handyman » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:32 am

The original reason of why you can't use a second account is because the server would lag to much. Since I haven't been online for a while it could be possible that that isn't the problem anymore.

Anyhow, lumberjohs, you are free to donate anything you want, but don't complain if it doesn't have the effect you where looking for. Everything is done/limited/coded with a purpose. The reasons may vary van time to time and might not be the one you think of.

Also, as far as I know, the donations are used to pay the bills of the server.

@dark, it foolish to give someone a ban for his opinion or wrong view of how thing might work. As long as it is done normally.
-Joined 20 march 2011-
-Longest Playtime until 1947 hours-

USER_AVATAR
BeepBoop
Premium 6
Accountname: ESP_ScOpEzZ
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 4,661 hours
Blocks Mined: 7,912,813
Achievements: 230

Post by BeepBoop » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:04 am

Holy shit Handy said something

USER_AVATAR
A_Land_Whale
Premium 6
Last login: 7 years ago
Played: 2,706 hours
Blocks Mined: 26,079,358
Achievements: 207

Post by A_Land_Whale » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:11 am

Here's the thing. You throw a stupid amount of money at the server not because you support it and want it to succeed (the point of donating), but rather just to get ahead without ever actually working for things. After reading through all this, just wow... lumberjohs you disgust me. Can you act any more entitled? That being said, ill sell u all the glowstone and blue aerocloud you could ever need. Is $1 per dia chest full a fair price?
Let's Make Craftland Great Again!

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:21 am

As shown by Land's comments, this is just causing useless arguments. Nidefawl or someone can comment on it if they please to, but, as of now, this thread only serves one purpose; to cause arguments.

Locked.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.