Mr Fluffy harsh mutes...

Please post all problems or questions you have in this forum.
Forum rules
Please report all bugs at http://bugs.craftland.org/
If there is a problem that players will be able to help you with feel free to post it here.
USER_AVATAR
Kye
Premium 6
Accountname: Respawnage
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 3,717 hours
Blocks Mined: 8,877,512
Achievements: 218

Mr Fluffy harsh mutes...

Post by Kye » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:14 pm

So a lot of people have been getting harshly muted by Mr Fluffy and others so If you feel that you have been harshly muted post a picture here.
http://imgur.com/EGd6VZC" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Busy firing potatoes out of my butt.

In other news Derpy wins the Award for most Jailbait.

Estato
Banned
Premium 6
Accountname: EstonianBro
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 3,631 hours
Blocks Mined: 5,308,224
Achievements: 219

Re: Mr Fluffy harsh mutes...

Post by Estato » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:29 pm

Hail Global Kindergarden
They call me the defuse kit cuz I last 5 seconds.

Eyy baby, want to inspect my case hardened? ;)

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:55 pm

Its not harsh. Its completely deserved. The short mutes have no effect on people like you. You've played long enough to know the rules. We're not gunna give the same punishment to someone who's played years and someone who has played two days. The point of the mute is to ensure you don't do that shit again. The short mutes aren't working for you, so, obviously long mutes might. I would have muted longer maybe even.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

MummieSenpai
Premium 6
Accountname: mummieman
Played: 927 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,762,734
Achievements: 145

Post by MummieSenpai » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:35 pm

rubino wrote:Its not harsh. Its completely deserved. The short mutes have no effect on people like you. You've played long enough to know the rules. We're not gunna give the same punishment to someone who's played years and someone who has played two days. The point of the mute is to ensure you don't do that shit again. The short mutes aren't working for you, so, obviously long mutes might. I would have muted longer maybe even.

i totaly agree with you rubino be happy it was only 20mims
Prem6
Addict

Dont forget to visit/warp CLRshop
okay 300 char limit lets fill it up shall we
no clue what to write here more To be honest
if you reading this you have noting to do or just interested in what i have to say
then i need to disappoint you i dont have anything interested to say
Sorry:(

USER_AVATAR
Kye
Premium 6
Accountname: Respawnage
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 3,717 hours
Blocks Mined: 8,877,512
Achievements: 218

Post by Kye » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:52 pm

rubino wrote:Its not harsh. Its completely deserved. The short mutes have no effect on people like you. You've played long enough to know the rules. We're not gunna give the same punishment to someone who's played years and someone who has played two days. The point of the mute is to ensure you don't do that shit again. The short mutes aren't working for you, so, obviously long mutes might. I would have muted longer maybe even.
That is the first mute I have had in 4-5 months and it was a 20 min mute not a 5 that is harsh.
Busy firing potatoes out of my butt.

In other news Derpy wins the Award for most Jailbait.

Seox
Premium 4
Accountname: Se0xX
Played: 812 hours
Blocks Mined: 796,973
Achievements: 164

Post by Seox » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:56 pm

you're long enough on the server to know that you shouldnt say such stuff in global chat. The mute is well deserved.
I like Swets.

You smell.

Good.

amp
Premium 6

Post by amp » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:35 pm

Kye wrote:
That is the first mute I have had in 4-5 months and it was a 20 min mute not a 5 that is harsh.
You should know the rules, so, you should get longer mutes. Case closed.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Estato
Banned
Premium 6
Accountname: EstonianBro
Played: 3,631 hours
Blocks Mined: 5,308,224
Achievements: 219

Post by Estato » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:07 pm

Not a case closed. The broski comes online and BAM! The Global chat has to turn into a kindergarden and he turns into the princess against all evil.
They call me the defuse kit cuz I last 5 seconds.

Eyy baby, want to inspect my case hardened? ;)

pig001
Premium 6
Last login: 3 months ago
Played: 3,387 hours
Blocks Mined: 520,475
Achievements: 185

Post by pig001 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:14 pm

Estato wrote:Not a case closed. The broski comes online and BAM! The Global chat has to turn into a kindergarden and he turns into the princess against all evil.
I'd rather have this than the usual stuff that happens. Not to mension anyones names, certain helpers who dont do anything when people blatantly sware, insult others, insult staff, cause arguments, use innappropriate terms and images.
Something that does seem to always get dealt with is spamming, something about the same chat message scrolling up over and over seems to catch peoples eyes. Also caps is pretty well noticed.

People right now seem to have something against staff, both ways. We are both, too harsh, and too soft at the same time. Such as the double standards post, the public request to staff post, and a post that is in the staff forums. I thought it was pretty evident that at the moment, the staff were too soft.
But now this post pops up. One that claims that a certain staff member is being too harsh. Honestly, in this case I completly agree with the mute, and dont believe for one second it was too harsh.

The thing is, even with this warn system, its going to create further problems, such as one like this. Kye, youve got what... almost 3k hours or something? You should, and all the other older players know that saying something like this is innapropriate, and well worth a mute. Where as if a new player joins, talks a bit then says something like this, if it is the first time I would give them a warning. Tell them not to say it again. If they do continue then a few mutes will be nessesary. For you, even though you havent had a mute in a few months; I wonder if that is because:
A) No staff member has seen you say something
B) Staff members have seen you say it but reluctant to mute you
C) You have actually been good, which for some reason I find a bit

Im planning on doing helper evaluations, rule evaluations, and making the rules more indepth and hopefully bringing down the hammer on this. I wont be able to do it myself though, and may take a while. If you are annoyed with the time it takes, please refer to this website: http://www.patience-is-a-virtue.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

amp
Premium 6

Post by amp » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:51 pm

We are being too soft. we should all be following Fluffy's lead, to be honest. We can't keep doing this shit where we give a hundred warming before a mute
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.