Mr Fluffy harsh mutes...

Please post all problems or questions you have in this forum.
Forum rules
Please report all bugs at http://bugs.craftland.org/
If there is a problem that players will be able to help you with feel free to post it here.
USER_AVATAR
Bergman777
Premium 5
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,390 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,308,603
Achievements: 200

Re: Mr Fluffy harsh mutes...

Post by Bergman777 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:55 pm

rubino wrote:We are being too soft. we should all be following Fluffy's lead, to be honest. We can't keep doing this shit where we give a hundred warming before a mute
U said shit :nono:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:06 pm

Bergman777 wrote:
rubino wrote:We are being too soft. we should all be following Fluffy's lead, to be honest. We can't keep doing this shit where we give a hundred warming before a mute
U said shit :nono:
Yeah, I may not break the rules in game, but, I do on the forums.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

USER_AVATAR
moomon
Premium 5
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 823 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,049,743
Achievements: 137

Post by moomon » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:34 pm

bergman got muted for saying something like cant be gay on this server or you get muted Kappa and he gets insta muted.

I got muted for saying bergman is so ugly he lost his Xpbar i get instamuted with no warning. helpers still needs to understand what is a joke that people will laugh at and what is going to make a fight

kye calling term fat... we know nothing will happen cause of the relation between term and kye. term will probably not take offence in kye calling him fat. bergman wont take offence in me calling him ugly. everyone should know that that have been playing on the server. every old player should know i have a house on craftland with bergman. we have everything together. HELPERS NEED TO SEE THIS and be able to read between the lines. when bergman made jokes about me when i was a helper and afk. no one muted bergman. cus everyone knew we are really good friends. it seems like helper is more of funpolice and doesnt understand the difference between a joke and a try to start a fight. if you played long enought on this server you know that term and kye are good friends and will mess with eachother. helpers doesnt seem to understand.

also i talked to another helper that was on during the time of my mute. he didnt think that there was any reasoning behind my mute. PROBABLY because he know that it was a joke and he knows me and bergman are friends...
Just think of this that if a burito that can talk it would be sasy~arbr 2015

USER_AVATAR
twinklehood
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 14 hours
Blocks Mined: 14,281
Achievements: 17

Post by twinklehood » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:19 am

HELPERS NEED TO SEE THIS and be able to read between the lines
I would argue it's the other way around. You wanna write something that you know one person doesn't take offense by? PM it to that person. Using global chats and internal jokes can have collateral damage, and confuse new/uninitiated players about the tone and rules.

Just keep the things not meant/funny for everyone to private chats, and all is good?

USER_AVATAR
moomon
Premium 5
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 823 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,049,743
Achievements: 137

Post by moomon » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:32 am

if you read the forums you see that bergman lost his xp bar. so then everyone knows. it is a harmless joke. and if i know he wont take offence and it is a joke. since i know alot of people that was online and i wanted to have fun.

Craftland seems to be anti fun now days.
Just think of this that if a burito that can talk it would be sasy~arbr 2015

ChubbyKins
Premium 5
Accountname: chubbyassasin123
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 706 hours
Blocks Mined: 211,619
Achievements: 102

Post by ChubbyKins » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:55 pm

I was muted for saying the words Hoe.
The next words I said were Are you Estato? The player EstonianHoe was on, I didn't mean anything wrong I even tried to explain to the other staff but they wouldn't listen. When I said Hoe I thought that was the easiest part in his name to type.

The amount of time I got a mute for was 20 minutes.

nickmcski
Site Admin
Premium 6
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 4,296 hours
Blocks Mined: 576,291
Achievements: 170

Post by nickmcski » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:16 pm

Just wait for the next update. There will be a test of a new system. And after that has been tested for a while there should be a rule & policy change following.
Contributor to the craftland wiki http://wiki.craftland.org/wiki
Craftland coder.
3500+ Hours played
2500+ Hours as a Craftland admin.