Donating?

Please post all problems or questions you have in this forum.
Forum rules
Please report all bugs at http://bugs.craftland.org/
If there is a problem that players will be able to help you with feel free to post it here.
Arbr
Premium 6
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 6,882 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,348,325
Achievements: 170

Re: Donating?

Post by Arbr » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:40 pm

LumberJohs wrote:
Arbr wrote:
LumberJohs wrote:proof that kye doesn't care about donating to the server without any benefits:
http://prntscr.com/8t7dur

And I've basically given away more then 240 euros, which is 2 prem. 6 ranks in others names.
The only thing they think of is themself, so if you all look at it that way.
Then I am the only one who have really DONATED to the server.

Im pretty sure im not that self centered Lumberjohns. I thanked you for donating for me and when someone did donate for me i wanted to find out who did it to thank them. Honestly I keep in mind the people who did that for me. Im not a crappy person. But I am not going to give you special treatment because you did donate for me. Look I went around donating all my money to people on the server for premium ranks around christmas. The bare minimum I got was thank yous and some didnt even do that. But at least I was still happy to donate for them.

Donating is Donating, You might get some thank yous and people have stated that you could of asked for a special offer before donating but you didnt so i do not see the point to complain that you did not get anything. Its very Childish.

BTW: Anyone remember how much sleepy donated?

Please don't bring up things I've never said, Arbr.
I NEVER said I wanted any stuff or items for random donations, I did it for fun.
But the only one who really appreciated it was some players who only got 5 euros, Caity and Rubino.
And again as I have said so many times Moomon, I know what donating is! but Nide isn't a good person when you get so much money donated and can't even show other players who have supported the server.

But as I said before, I'm done donating to the server.
And it's true what Phantom said earlier, the special offers and perks for premium ranks are illegal.
So I dunno how he is so stupid to make special deals (which is illegal) instead of showing the donators appreciation with boards or statues.

why didnt you start a topic on the suggestion forum before hand talking about a board or something for top donators. Honestly you knew there was no statue and no board so there doesnt need to be an issue cause you didnt get a statue at spawn.

You forgot to put me on the list of people who appreciate you donating for them. (btw from what i last remembered, it was 40 for caity). But I might appreciate it but I still have opinions when it comes to this. Doesnt change my appreciation. But this isnt something to get upset about.

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:09 pm

Arbr, how is it not something to get upset about? Is it really disputable that Chellius BOUGHT helper rank, or that Kye and others made special deals with nide not available to others? No. No one disputes THOSE FACTS.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

LumberJohs
Banned
Premium 6
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 1,232 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,849,068
Achievements: 126

Post by LumberJohs » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:15 pm

Arbr, I didn't count you because you don't exacly seem very gratefull now.
And this donation system here is illegal, so why not do like all the normal servers?
even when I only donated 75$ on a much bigger server they put up me (a copy of my skin on an npc)
in the donation hall as monthly donater, next to staff and top donators. And this is a big server which have a very busy staff
so they don't have much time for anything else, and yet they have so much better donation sytem than this small server.

Arbr
Premium 6
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 6,882 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,348,325

Post by Arbr » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:25 pm

LumberJohs wrote:Arbr, I didn't count you because you don't exacly seem very gratefull now.
And this donation system here is illegal, so why not do like all the normal servers?
even when I only donated 75$ on a much bigger server they put up me (a copy of my skin on an npc)
in the donation hall as monthly donater, next to staff and top donators. And this is a big server which have a very busy staff
so they don't have much time for anything else, and yet they have so much better donation sytem than this small server.
just because i voice my opinions on an issue doesnt mean im not greatful. I've been asking people if they could donate to me 15$ for prem 6 and after a while suddenly you did for me and i thanked you. Im appreciative of that, but because i have a view on this issue doesnt mean i'm not.

LumberJohs
Banned
Premium 6

Post by LumberJohs » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:33 pm

Arbr wrote:
LumberJohs wrote:Arbr, I didn't count you because you don't exacly seem very gratefull now.
just because i voice my opinions on an issue doesnt mean im not greatful. I've been asking people if they could donate to me 15$ for prem 6 and after a while suddenly you did for me and i thanked you. Im appreciative of that, but because i have a view on this issue doesnt mean i'm not.
If I knew it was only 15, I could have saved 25 for someone else :P

Soulmusician
Premium 6
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 1,341 hours
Blocks Mined: 674,851
Achievements: 111

Post by Soulmusician » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:49 pm

LumberJohs wrote:
Arbr wrote:
If I knew it was only 15, I could have saved 25 for someone else :P
Do me a favour and just talk to Nide directly, as soon as he gets wüaware you donated that much, he will give you credit. its just he does not know normally. he didnt know about me either, cause of i donated over years. But anyways, he treats his topdonators very fair in my eyes. hei if you want that statue, I mean have one. not a big deal.

LumberJohs
Banned
Premium 6

Post by LumberJohs » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:56 pm

Soul, why do you think I put up this post? X3
I already tried to talk to him, and maybe making ranks for bigger donators, which just ended in nothing.
and in the end he didn't answere me at all, because I said that was my last donation.

USER_AVATAR
moomon
Premium 5
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 823 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,049,743
Achievements: 137

Post by moomon » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:13 pm

i dont see the reason for this post anymore. or well... i do. this post is for crying. as arbr said. you KNEW before you donated that there was nothing in it for you. yet after you donated you start crying. this makes me think that you donated then started to cry, so nide would feel bad about it and actualy give you something. and selling spawners is illegal? well do we know that it is illegal to sell spawners that isnt in normal minecraft ? most of these spawners that is beeing sold in special offers isnt in minecraft. i dont thin swet spawners or valkyrie spawners and many more is in vanilla minecraft. so does this count as illegal ?

http://gyazo.com/187d90ea8920094816e972cf9788a077.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. so now the real question is... is spawners a ingame feature ? what is counted as ingame features? most people would say ingame features is acces to TP,WARP stuff that is PAY TO WIN. Do mojang think off hats as a in game feature ? Also do you really think mojang would try to shut this server down cus nide is selling spawners and hats for money ? i dont think so.

i would also like to say that since this post is more about crying that this post should be shut down by a forum mod.
Just think of this that if a burito that can talk it would be sasy~arbr 2015

LumberJohs
Banned
Premium 6

Post by LumberJohs » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:23 pm

moomon wrote:i dont see the reason for this post anymore. or well... i do. this post is for crying. as arbr said. you KNEW before you donated that there was nothing in it for you. yet after you donated you start crying. this makes me think that you donated then started to cry, so nide would feel bad about it and actualy give you something. and selling spawners is illegal? well do we know that it is illegal to sell spawners that isnt in normal minecraft ? most of these spawners that is beeing sold in special offers isnt in minecraft. i dont thin swet spawners or valkyrie spawners and many more is in vanilla minecraft. so does this count as illegal ?

http://gyazo.com/187d90ea8920094816e972cf9788a077.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. so now the real question is... is spawners a ingame feature ? what is counted as ingame features? most people would say ingame features is acces to TP,WARP stuff that is PAY TO WIN. Do mojang think off hats as a in game feature ? Also do you really think mojang would try to shut this server down cus nide is selling spawners and hats for money ? i dont think so.

i would also like to say that since this post is more about crying that this post should be shut down by a forum mod.
Moomon everyone knows that the special offer spawners gives you an advantage since you can't get it in game. and mojang has a rule that donating is illegal if it gives you more advantages then it does for someone who haven't.

nickmcski
Site Admin
Premium 6
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 4,296 hours
Blocks Mined: 576,291

Post by nickmcski » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:18 pm

LumberJohs wrote:
moomon wrote:i dont see the reason for this post anymore. or well... i do. this post is for crying. as arbr said. you KNEW before you donated that there was nothing in it for you. yet after you donated you start crying. this makes me think that you donated then started to cry, so nide would feel bad about it and actualy give you something. and selling spawners is illegal? well do we know that it is illegal to sell spawners that isnt in normal minecraft ? most of these spawners that is beeing sold in special offers isnt in minecraft. i dont thin swet spawners or valkyrie spawners and many more is in vanilla minecraft. so does this count as illegal ?

Moomon everyone knows that the special offer spawners gives you an advantage since you can't get it in game. and mojang has a rule that donating is illegal if it gives you more advantages then it does for someone who haven't.
Just saying, this topic isn't getting anywhere. If you want to get in contact with nide politely ask your whole question through IRC or with a DM on the forum (not just are you? can you talk? ask the whole question).

BTW: If you guys are going to comment on the EULA, read the actual EULA. There are a lot of things said other places but have no legal bearing. https://account.mojang.com/documents/minecraft_eula" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Contributor to the craftland wiki http://wiki.craftland.org/wiki
Craftland coder.
3500+ Hours played
2500+ Hours as a Craftland admin.