Autoclicking Poll

Please post all problems or questions you have in this forum.
Forum rules
Please report all bugs at http://bugs.craftland.org/
If there is a problem that players will be able to help you with feel free to post it here.

Should AutoClickers Be banned?

Yes?
83%
No?
17%

Total votes: 36

Jovaniph
Premium 4
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 611 hours
Blocks Mined: 460,417
Achievements: 86

Autoclicking Poll

Post by Jovaniph » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:45 am

This is a poll on whether or not Auto Clicker should be a bannable offense.

You can make a difference based on the majority of what people think about certain situations. Voting doesn't guarantee any change on the rules however, it will see where people stand on the subject matter.

What is a Auto Clicker?
Auto clickers are a type of software or macro that can be used to automate clicking. They can be triggered to generate input that was recorded earlier or generated from various current settings. Auto clickers can be as simple as a program that simulates mouse clicking.1

What are its uses in Craftland?
Auto clicker is use to train skill pertaining to MCmmo, which is a plugin/mod that is built in the game. This allow the player to go away from there computer while there skills on MCmmo are getting trained.

My opinion on Auto Clicker
I see nothing wrong with autoclicking because there is no facts to prove that it effects any other player in the game.

Nick edit: I added the poll on this forum so user votes are verified.
Jovan major edit: Provide information on the definition of Auto Clicker and usage.

1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auto_clicker" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Jovaniph on Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:09 am, edited 3 times in total.

USER_AVATAR
Kye
Premium 6
Accountname: Respawnage
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 3,717 hours
Blocks Mined: 8,877,512
Achievements: 218

Re: Autoclicking Poll

Post by Kye » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:01 am

This should be interesting to see if nide cares after this.
Busy firing potatoes out of my butt.

In other news Derpy wins the Award for most Jailbait.

Woot
Premium 5
Accountname: woot000
Played: 2,256 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,444,426
Achievements: 202

Post by Woot » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:07 am

Jovaniph wrote:Just making a poll on whether or not Autoclicking should be a bannable offense.

In my opinion, I see nothing wrong with autoclicking because there is no facts to prove that it effects any other player in the game. On the other hand, If Craftland is truly a democracy, then you can make a difference based on the majority of what people think about certain situations.

Voting doesn't guarantee any change on the rules however, it will see where people stand on the subject matter.

Nick edit: I added the poll on this forum so user votes are verified.
Jovaniph wrote:If Craftland is truly a democracy, then you can make a difference based on the majority of what people think about certain situations.
Jovaniph wrote:If Craftland is truly a democracy
This game has a government? I thought it was just a bunch of moderators and admins and a nudefail, too.

pls no ban nidefawl

Jovaniph
Premium 4
Played: 611 hours
Blocks Mined: 460,417
Achievements: 86

Post by Jovaniph » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:10 am

@woot Pretty much yes. This game is player driven. All the Mods/Admins and Nide knows that.

Caity
Banned
Premium 6
Accountname: Cbaby1011
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 6,100 hours
Blocks Mined: 11,531,962
Achievements: 261

Post by Caity » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:16 am

Reasons why it should be banned:
-It is unfair to other players.
-On most server autoclicking would be seen as "cheating"
-Players who level mcmmo fairly never get a chance to win anything.
-Players who use autoclicking have an advantage over everyone else who is fairly leveling their mcmmo.
-The new players feel the server is focused towards old players which it is not.
-New players are discouraged in participating in server wide events such as arena, goldrush and quake.
-New players never get a chance to get great items and catch up with the older players because of the advantage that players who use autoclicking have.
-Gives players the impression that cheating is allowed on the server.
-Players can easily just go AFK for several hours and almost have their skill leveled up to max.

The use of autoclickers on the server is overall unfair and should NOT be allowed.

Joyman533
Premium 4
Last login: 6 days ago
Played: 2,704 hours
Blocks Mined: 976,142
Achievements: 198

Post by Joyman533 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:22 am

I voted no because a lot of players have already used them to gain their skills and it would be unfair to the rest of us to not be able to use them. If the users are banned retroactively that's a different story though.
Helper 5/1/15 to 12/25/15.
Please donate rails, stonebricks, and gold ores to the hopper at /warp TheSC. We need many of those in order to build the railroad network in Greycliff.

USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

Post by YT_Rivenful » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:33 am

Get rid of Autoclickers players are getting free levels while relaxing when others are clicking their fingers off taking breaks
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.

Neo
Premium 5
Accountname: devinhamster
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 1,408 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,355,141
Achievements: 164

Post by Neo » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:11 am

I worked to hard for my MCMMO
"Biceps is always with you" -paszaBiceps, Professional CS:GO Player for Virtus.Pro, champions of EMS One Katowice 2014

USER_AVATAR
Bergman777
Premium 5
Played: 1,390 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,308,603
Achievements: 200

Post by Bergman777 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:39 am

Well the problem here is to find a solid way to identify people that uses the autoclicker, which i don't think is possible unless they autoclick while being afk. Therefor i think it should be allowed, but you have to be at your computer while doing it.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

TheLegendJet
Banned
Premium 6
Last login: 7 years ago
Played: 5,065 hours
Blocks Mined: 18,655,974
Achievements: 233

Post by TheLegendJet » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:32 am

Joyman533 wrote:I voted no because a lot of players have already used them to gain their skills and it would be unfair to the rest of us to not be able to use them. If the users are banned retroactively that's a different story though.
So many Player used it already and everyone should be allowed to use it? Sounds like a brilliant Idea!
Only because People have been doing it and didn't get banned, because of the Rules, doesn't mean Rules can't change. There are lots of People who used it actively, but the Rules about it weren't clear enough, what made Staff not able to Ban People. That is going to change though.

There'll be always people that cheat their way up. You can't change the Fact that Players already used that.
It's impossible to say how long they've been doing that, or if they were using Programs to have it automatic. They also could've done it legit and you just assume that they used an autoclicker.
Personally, I think some Players should've been banned after maxing out every single skill that is possible to Autoclick. Also, I don't want other Players to be using that, because it doesn't change the Fact that it's "cheating" of some sort. I mean seriously, what would the Server be when everyone is just autoclicking all Day long and nobodyis actually there? There is no way from stopping people, but still... this doesn't have to be a whole public thing. Just don't talk about it, then Players are going to play legit. Also, if you want to autoclick then do it quietly and not loudly announce it in the Forums where EVERY SINGLE STAFF MEMBER can see it. That's kind of not the smartest move to do.

Anyways, my personal Opinion: Make them bannable if Players are not there / do not react after a certain amount of time. It should be alright if they're there.