Missing items from the online shop

Please post all problems or questions you have in this forum.
Forum rules
Please report all bugs at http://bugs.craftland.org/
If there is a problem that players will be able to help you with feel free to post it here.
USER_AVATAR
BerryBlast27
Premium 5
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 1,831 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,529,545
Achievements: 168

Missing items from the online shop

Post by BerryBlast27 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:48 am

Hey,

I recently bought 2 empty spawn eggs; i converted in- game money into credits to buy 2 eggs. My problem is that i really never got these eggs! So i paid 30000 but I never got anything in return for this money. Build (player) asked nide about it when I wasnt online, but he said it appeared as if I did get the eggs. This isnt true though, I wouldnt say I didnt get them if it wasnt the case so, please help me out here:) thx Berry

Crazy
Premium 4
Accountname: Xcrazy_zombiesX
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 954 hours
Blocks Mined: 789,688
Achievements: 162

Re: Missing items from the online shop

Post by Crazy » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:28 pm

BerryBlast27 wrote:Hey,

I recently bought 2 empty spawn eggs; i converted in- game money into credits to buy 2 eggs. My problem is that i really never got these eggs! So i paid 30000 but I never got anything in return for this money. Build (player) asked nide about it when I wasnt online, but he said it appeared as if I did get the eggs. This isnt true though, I wouldnt say I didnt get them if it wasnt the case so, please help me out here:) thx Berry
It should have been exactly like claiming an item reward for getting an achievement, there'd be a little tab next to your inv. that said you have 2 items waiting to be claimed or something like that and you click on that.

Cerbion
Premium 5
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 1,075 hours
Blocks Mined: 958,831
Achievements: 152

Re: Missing items from the online shop

Post by Cerbion » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:11 pm

BerryBlast27 wrote:Hey,

If what nide said is true (which for this speshul case, I will assume that is is.. just this once!)
Then I don't think the staff can give you any compensation or your money back.. it's sad but that's sadly how it works, otherwise everyone comes complaining into the forums with "I totes bought xxx and i didn't get it. I want my 300k back!" - and that's not really fair is it ;)
>> That said: I don't want to say that you lie... I believe that you really did pay and that the system might've bugged and you never really got your items.. but in case nide really said the truth (hard to believe I know, but let's just pretend he did) then there's nothing they can do for you, other than looking into the bug and checking if there really is some sort of strange glitch causing items to disappear before they can be claimed by the user :/

~ Cheerz Cerbi

( in case someone is too dense to notice my irony: I don't think nide would lie, ever.. so if I read anything about: why should nide lie or anything, I'll totally ignore you :D )