Massive Dept

Please post all problems or questions you have in this forum.
Forum rules
Please report all bugs at http://bugs.craftland.org/
If there is a problem that players will be able to help you with feel free to post it here.
PhantomAtLarge
Premium 3
Accountname: tnt_master03
Last login: 7 years ago
Played: 454 hours
Blocks Mined: 106,148
Achievements: 85

Massive Dept

Post by PhantomAtLarge » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:46 am

So, yesterday, the day of the update (6/27), i had an upfront sale (i had the item in my inventory and was asking for people to tp to buy the item), and a player named pinkypies bought it. I had the item, a valkyrie pickaxe, up for 8k, and she payed me 20 coins. She then said, i don't have the money. Admins, please check the server chat logs. And I need that money. Just, don't make it a perm ban, don't want to over do it, maybe just tell her it isn't ok to do what she did, and a temp ban if necessary :sadsad:
"If all is seemingly lost, there is always one thing that will never be taken. That thing is the ability to just keep moving foreword. That is what makes us human, is it not?" ~Phantom of the Wikia/ tnt_master03

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI

Cerbion
Premium 5
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 1,075 hours
Blocks Mined: 958,831
Achievements: 152

Re: Massive Dept

Post by Cerbion » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:18 pm

So he/she scammed you? Well if you don't have proof that the valk pick was orginally yours, I doubt there is much the staff can really enforce..
however, I'd suggest just to reverse the trade, if you see pinkypies online just tell him/her to give you the pickaxe back and you give the 20 coins back. I don't think there's any other way because if you drop an item it doesn't really get logged, neither does it when someone else picks it up (at least I haven't heard, that those things are being extra logged on CL)

sorry. next time just set up a shopchest or make sure you check the players balance (/money player) and make a screenshot or whatnot.

That being said: scamming isn't nice and pinky should give you either the remaining 7980coins or your pick back.

Good luck with it.