Banned for silly reason?

Please post all problems or questions you have in this forum.
Forum rules
Please report all bugs at http://bugs.craftland.org/
If there is a problem that players will be able to help you with feel free to post it here.
Zarvon
Premium 1
Location: MA. That's not Maine. Maine is ME. MA is Massachusetts. Look it up.
Last login: 9 years ago
Played: 393 hours
Blocks Mined: 228,577
Achievements: 96

Re: Banned for silly reason?

Post by Zarvon » Fri May 18, 2012 10:04 pm

If you like griefing, go to 187.121.196.146:25565 (I think I got the ip right). I'm one of 15 VIP's there, and will happily personally hunt you down and burn your house to the ground, while putting lava on your spawn point and then spamming your private chat.

Which would be legal, since it's a grief server. Craftland is not.

Gtfo.
-Most craftland videos posted on youtube
-Contibutor to the craftland wiki
-Most offtopic posts on forums

Joyman533
Premium 4
Last login: 6 days ago
Played: 2,704 hours
Blocks Mined: 976,142
Achievements: 198

Post by Joyman533 » Fri May 18, 2012 11:31 pm

@handman1991 Thats nice but it doesn't help me in anyway. @Vepas What did I ever do to you? @Zarvon I don't like griefing, and thats final. It has gotten me into waay too much trouble. @handman1991 Could you in someway, actually decide to let me play on craftland again?? (Besides me spending another $25)
Helper 5/1/15 to 12/25/15.
Please donate rails, stonebricks, and gold ores to the hopper at /warp TheSC. We need many of those in order to build the railroad network in Greycliff.

Joyman533
Premium 4

Post by Joyman533 » Sat May 19, 2012 1:39 am

I'm not even going to number this response.
I was looking through the chests out of curiosity and awe at how much faster than me people can get such good items. I was looking for good stuff, but not for the purpose of taking it. (Did you seriously think that, handyman?) I was interested in seeing what I might never be able to get, because of handyman banning me in the near future. Also, I really didn't understand what was wrong with me agreeing with handyman, about the fact that it is easy to ban someone without hesitation. It is, and I understand that perfectly fine. Handyman, please understand that I would NOT take anything from ANY chests anymore, because the end result would only be frustration for me, and a ban. I learned that, and when I asked for a temp ban a few days ago, I asked for it to be for a few weeks, maybe even a month, because then I would actually learn from my mistakes a lot more. I was relieved that it was only a day, but at the same time I felt that I deserved more time. I am willing to accept the fact that you have claimed my chests, and will not whine about it. You also said that I have no thrust. This is true, due to me being busy with trying to beat a gold dungeon (I haven't even done it without help even once). Right before i was banned, I had obtained a hammer of notch from someone, and was planning to use it to beat a silver dungeon. Maybe that would have given me "thrust". Handyman, I have read your other posts and have noticed that you usually don't accept ban appeals, which is why I am not expecting to ever be able to play on Craftland again. I will watch for your response, and if it is negative, I'll most likely stop trying to change your mind. I know that you are wasting your time by even thinking if you should let this piece of s*** rejoin this server. Since I know that debating with you would get me nothing except for further frustration, I shall stop attempting to change your mind.

I really am sorry, Joyman533

PS, Zarvon, tell Blackjack that I didn't mean it.
Please donate rails, stonebricks, and gold ores to the hopper at /warp TheSC. We need many of those in order to build the railroad network in Greycliff.

VepaS
Premium 1
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,661 hours
Blocks Mined: 456,216
Achievements: 106

Post by VepaS » Sat May 19, 2012 10:21 am

Banned once before before the latest ban, pretty good chances to get back.
You passed the rules and thats definite no no :nono:
Decision is up to handy. And you never did anything to me, atleast i cant remember.
Age si quid agis.

Joyman533
Premium 4

Post by Joyman533 » Sat May 19, 2012 2:06 pm

Exactly

Zarvon
Premium 1
Location: MA. That's not Maine. Maine is ME. MA is Massachusetts. Look it up.
Last login: 9 years ago
Played: 393 hours
Blocks Mined: 228,577
Achievements: 96

Post by Zarvon » Sat May 19, 2012 7:33 pm

Hmm, this seems pretty damn self - depricating. You call yourself a piece of sh**. Whenever I post ban appeals, it's normally really polite first post and then when that doesn't work I start threatening to crash the server (This works even less)... What did you do to blackajck?
-Most craftland videos posted on youtube
-Contibutor to the craftland wiki
-Most offtopic posts on forums

Joyman533
Premium 4

Post by Joyman533 » Sun May 20, 2012 2:07 am

Zarvon, has your technique gotten you unbanned anywhere? And about blackjack, it was basically nothing. I was talking to Handyman on IRC discussing the ban, and blackjack just happened to hear, and said "what, another griefer?" I said "be quiet blackjack", and handyman told him that Joyman533 tells him to "be quite". (Nice spelling, Handyman). And Blackjack says "you be quiet, and you spelled it wrong". So I wanted to say "jz, i didn't mean it", but i was afraid handyman would find a way to spell that nicely, also. :?

Handyman
Premium 6
Accountname: handman1991
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 2,219 hours
Blocks Mined: 733,406
Achievements: 126

Post by Handyman » Sun May 20, 2012 9:46 am

no
-Joined 20 march 2011-
-Longest Playtime until 1947 hours-