Wasting my time trying to fix a grief

Please post all problems or questions you have in this forum.
Forum rules
Please report all bugs at http://bugs.craftland.org/
If there is a problem that players will be able to help you with feel free to post it here.
USER_AVATAR
Navie
Premium 2
Accountname: Nave124
Last login: 10 years ago
Played: 158 hours
Blocks Mined: 110,652
Achievements: 53

Wasting my time trying to fix a grief

Post by Navie » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:51 pm

I built in the aether. I built a turtle its not totally done yet and it will be 2 times wider once done so i didnt want to waste my time and have it regioned twice. Then it got griefed and all the admins and mods were AFK so i asked if i should make a report using /report, other members told me i should. Finally after getting done with work and getting back on to see it had been griefed worse i got Nick to help me and he only fixed a portion of what was wrong, said he banned some people and then disappeared; i then asked for it to be regioned so i wouldnt have to deal with it gettting griefed more. Today i get on to fine a person (isaiac or something) building ontop of my area, i told him it wasnt his place and he logged out. I then asked for help and got Leo to help me. He said that they would fix it and disappeared. I asked for a region once again and noone said anything. So heres my question...

Am I wasting my time trying to get help with a problem? Do i have to ask another mod/admin for help once one gets bored and runs away?

nickmcski
Site Admin
Premium 6
Last login: 28 days ago
Played: 4,297 hours
Blocks Mined: 576,291
Achievements: 170

Re: Wasting my time trying to fix a grief

Post by nickmcski » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:02 pm

Navie wrote:I built in the aether. I built a turtle its not totally done yet and it will be 2 times wider once done so i didnt want to waste my time and have it regioned twice. Then it got griefed and all the admins and mods were AFK so i asked if i should make a report using /report, other members told me i should. Finally after getting done with work and getting back on to see it had been griefed worse i got Nick to help me and he only fixed a portion of what was wrong, said he banned some people and then disappeared; i then asked for it to be regioned so i wouldnt have to deal with it gettting griefed more. Today i get on to fine a person (isaiac or something) building ontop of my area, i told him it wasnt his place and he logged out. I then asked for help and got Leo to help me. He said that they would fix it and disappeared. I asked for a region once again and noone said anything. So heres my question...

Am I wasting my time trying to get help with a problem? Do i have to ask another mod/admin for help once one gets bored and runs away?
Sorry I didn't know you wanted a region m, I normally have a lot of things going on so I don't always have my Craftland pulled up. If you do need help with some on the bet way is to say

Code: Select all

nickmcski: Can you make me a region?
A lot of the time players do which is handed for us to find our what the player wants is

Code: Select all

<player>:nick?
<nickmcski>:Yes?
Wait 20 seconds.
<player>asks question.
That way allowed a lot of new things to happen after you question us and we may forget that you need our help.
Contributor to the craftland wiki http://wiki.craftland.org/wiki
Craftland coder.
3500+ Hours played
2500+ Hours as a Craftland admin.

VepaS
Premium 1
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,661 hours
Blocks Mined: 456,216
Achievements: 106

Post by VepaS » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:05 pm

One way to get yourself heard is to PM the mod/admin. Never fails.
Age si quid agis.

USER_AVATAR
Navie
Premium 2
Accountname: Nave124
Last login: 10 years ago
Played: 158 hours
Blocks Mined: 110,652
Achievements: 53

Post by Navie » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:12 pm

Im sorry aswell... I understand on a large server like this one (i have only been on servers where the max number of people on at one time is 10-15) it is hard to get to everyone and help everyone this post was made with so much rage. I instantly regret this :(... but please make sure everything is fixed before u leave...

@VespaS Thats a problem for me since i dont hardly ever see PMs. But I should try that next time thanks

VepaS
Premium 1
Played: 1,661 hours
Blocks Mined: 456,216
Achievements: 106

Post by VepaS » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:29 pm

It's ok, everyone makes mistakes.
Age si quid agis.

USER_AVATAR
Leo
Premium 5
Accountname: X_LittleLeo_X
Played: 1,463 hours
Blocks Mined: 775,925
Achievements: 147

Post by Leo » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:03 pm

I told you the logs were bugged and left, I couldn't do anything about it like I said in game to you.
m8

Flux
Premium 2
Accountname: anton800
Played: 627 hours
Blocks Mined: 82,090
Achievements: 81

Post by Flux » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:13 am

Nide should add a feature that calls mods/admins.. that way the global isn't spammed with mod help
NYESSS

Bob
Premium 5
Accountname: BobJr22
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 334 hours
Blocks Mined: 98,690
Achievements: 64

Post by Bob » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:14 pm

anton800 wrote:Nide should add a feature that calls mods/admins.. that way the global isn't spammed with mod help
Like in gmod! Do @help. Admin, I need this regioned. Great idea, anton800 :thumbsup:
Über charge

nickmcski
Site Admin
Premium 6
Last login: 28 days ago
Played: 4,297 hours
Blocks Mined: 576,291
Achievements: 170

Post by nickmcski » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:32 pm

anton800 wrote:Nide should add a feature that calls mods/admins.. that way the global isn't spammed with mod help
a was already tried back in the day with a "help channel" and that didn't really work well.
Contributor to the craftland wiki http://wiki.craftland.org/wiki
Craftland coder.
3500+ Hours played
2500+ Hours as a Craftland admin.