Onot3is and problem about Gates

Please post all problems or questions you have in this forum.
Forum rules
Please report all bugs at http://bugs.craftland.org/
If there is a problem that players will be able to help you with feel free to post it here.
Handyman
Premium 6
Accountname: handman1991
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 2,219 hours
Blocks Mined: 733,406
Achievements: 126

Re: Onot3is and problem about Gates

Post by Handyman » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:49 am

I have to say this: currently I think that all you who accuse onot3is of something are all jealous about him bwing treated special. And come with the smallest things to make him look bad. Proof me wrong with pictures or detailed logs for what he did.

Beacuse seriously? "A home for a friend" what does this proof since this is already said without anything to back it up with?
-Joined 20 march 2011-
-Longest Playtime until 1947 hours-

Lisa
Banned
Premium 5
Accountname: xLiselle
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 6,244 hours
Blocks Mined: 7,922,202
Achievements: 247

Post by Lisa » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:16 pm

Is anyone actually ever going to read that everything he had was taken away because of the way he was treating the players and staff and NOT beacuse he abused it? He was being cocky, nide said so, and also said if hes going to be cocky with it then its gone.

So Handy, youre just arguing against Nide. Take it up with him. No one cared that Ono had this stuff, until he started abusing it. Damn straight he shouldnt have it if hes going to abuse it. If I would have done those things with creative, I would have expected to be demoted. Proof of him treating the players like crap? Read the chat logs. I really believe that if you were more active you would see these things yourself and wouldnt for a second go against nides word to revoke it.

This forum is all sorts of ridiculousness, he admits to abusing it which is more than enough evidence in itself. Sure let me go rollback the house that was destroyed as soon as we knew about it...Ono admits to all of that, no matter how minor he thinks it is or how much he thinks that we lied about him because we told Nide two things. Hes using creative for others and hes treating players like crap. It wasnt taken away when it was abused, obviously, because it would have been taken away a long time ago. It was taken away because of the cockiness. And to quote myself, this forum wasnt made because he wanted proof put on here, he admitted to what he did wrong, it was made because he wants to prove that he doesnt act like a ten year old. When if you read the chatlogs from yesterday you'd probably agree that he did act like a ten year old.

I am not jealous of him. I wouldnt be jealous of such a person. We're all here arguing on a forum over some player whos thowing a hissy fit because the fly privilege that he never should have had got taken away. No player should have any special treatment, thats the point.

USER_AVATAR
SiviiX
Premium 2
Accountname: Bu1Ld1nGsK1LLzZz
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 1,163 hours
Blocks Mined: 499,628
Achievements: 137

Post by SiviiX » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:55 pm

Probably heard it from many players now, but im repeating it as my opinion.

Anyways, even though staff is turning agains Ono there shouldn't be anyone that should be able to have extra privileges than other players. So in that case we removed Ono's privileges and then he suddently makes this topic about it that definitly shows that he wants and need those privileges for some reason. As he says he don't really care about having those privileges why post about it then, that basically show that you care about it.

As you want respect: Being arrogant to the staff is not a way you solve your problem about getting respect. My job on the server is not to say hi to everyone who joins. Maybe there is 10, maybe there is 200 peoples who joins every day. If everyone would have to say hello to them the chat would be a mess. So then i ask you, do we really need to say hello to every single one who joins? Just because you had gamemode and had some certaint privileges that in my opinion was something you never ever should have had or should have gotten doesn't mean you can treat everyone like you are the king.

You can't simply handle a no? Handling a simply no to any more privileges cannot be that hard. But it seems like it is a problem since after i told you that staff shouldn't change region flags for legit player and leaves you start nagging the other staffs about it. Come on, it can't be that hard to get a no and deal with it can it?

Im sorry but it had to end.

nidefawl
Premium 6
Last login: 6 months ago
Played: 2,264 hours
Blocks Mined: 98,426
Achievements: 102

Post by nidefawl » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:44 pm

Handyman wrote:I have to say this: currently I think that all you who accuse onot3is of something are all jealous about him bwing treated special. And come with the smallest things to make him look bad. Proof me wrong with pictures or detailed logs for what he did.

Beacuse seriously? "A home for a friend" what does this proof since this is already said without anything to back it up with?

You have not been online recently.

After I confirmed I will give him fly permission for finishing his built it really got out of control.
Ono thought he is special, has a godlike status on the server and always wanted to make that clear to everyone on the chat.
He also did not allow everyone to join the project and closed the public warps.

That wasn't a very clever thing to do and got a lot of players really mad. He lost everyones trust and noone on the staff team wanted to support him anymore.

I revoked all special privileges. Its now his private project and no longer considered a public building for the server.

I think there is nothing more to discuss about here. I don't want to see a war starting here.
ImageImageImage

Handyman
Premium 6
Accountname: handman1991
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 2,219 hours
Blocks Mined: 733,406
Achievements: 126

Post by Handyman » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:15 pm

Ok, just on the side note, he closed the warps to prevent other players seeing him having flight control, just like he did when he had creative.
-Joined 20 march 2011-
-Longest Playtime until 1947 hours-