Onot3is and problem about Gates

Please post all problems or questions you have in this forum.
Forum rules
Please report all bugs at http://bugs.craftland.org/
If there is a problem that players will be able to help you with feel free to post it here.
USER_AVATAR
Ono
Premium 4
Accountname: Onot3is
Last login: 5 months ago
Played: 2,173 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,397,523
Achievements: 155

Onot3is and problem about Gates

Post by Ono » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:28 pm

Fine.

Some days go, i started building Gates of Onot3is which after all could be used as the new spawn of new world.
In first Handyman after what nidefawl said, he gave me creative mode to start building that huge place as faster as i can.
Then some staff complained about it maybe they been jealous specially moderators, and Lisa told me that staff team wont give me any more
creative mode for reason. 1 reason was that i build a small house with some quicksoil glasses i used from creative, like i used spawners or something expensive.. not even with
plasma aerclouds.. So about this house nidefawl said that this was ok with him. 2nd reason was "a repair" it means i asked lisa if i could use creative to repair my armors and she said no you cant.. so i couldnt even use that cause i had not lvls. 3rd reason was that my girlfriend which playing with me and we live in a houe i made at region of Gates, staff
complained that she saw me and was like a person saw me flying which was against the agreement i made with Handyman and Nidefawl
and that i dont deserve creative mode. That happened at first time and staff never gave creative to me again.
This time,i got a command made by nidefawl with his fly potions which he made for me, and people said to nidefawl that i didnt allow person to visit Gates, means warp was closed.
For this i tell to you people, like i said to Nidefawl, i didnt open any warp for you people to visit Gates and i removed all people i had on my tplist because i didnt want anyone to see my flying and complain about it. So tell me after all if you think i m stil wrong and i acting like a 10 years old when i tried to respect Nidefawl, should i feel guilty? or i have a right to all of these?

All opinions can be posted here as well!

Last thing: Creative mode and flying wasnt something i need to have but i just asked nidefawl to help a while so i could make something
very nice for the server cause i loved to play here.

Lisa
Banned
Premium 5
Accountname: xLiselle
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 6,244 hours
Blocks Mined: 7,922,202
Achievements: 247

Re: Onot3is and problem about Gates

Post by Lisa » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:35 pm

You were trusted with a power that you should have been extremely grateful for. Instead you abused it multiple times, blame us for telling on you if you must. Sorry we were doing our job. You let it go to your head, treated players like dirt. You acted like the should kiss the ground you walk on and worship the air you breathe. You are not a god, you are no more special than any other player. I dont think any player will agree that we were wrong in not letting you have anything since you've been treating them like such. You proved multiple times that the wrong decision was made in letting you have such a power. You are a player, you don't deserve any special treatment. Get over yourself.

USER_AVATAR
Ono
Premium 4

Post by Ono » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:37 pm

thats what i talked with nidefawl and what he made for me. let people see this post and tell a opinion.

Cam
Premium 5
Accountname: pandacer
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 1,544 hours
Blocks Mined: 316,353
Achievements: 118

Post by Cam » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:36 pm

Onot3is wrote:Fine.
Then some staff complained about it maybe they been jealous specially moderators
I'm pretty sure the complaint from staff was your being disrespectful and rude to other players. You disrespected Nide by abusing the opportunity he gave you with creative mode. Shouldn't blame others for your own actions. Actions have consequences. Such is life.

USER_AVATAR
Ono
Premium 4

Post by Ono » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:06 pm

i disrespected Nide? read what i wrote dude.. and besides Nide would not make a potion for me to fly for second time if i was wrong at first and in second time too people complained that i closed the warp to Gates and that was the reason for me to lose fly thing. you are right i m so bad!!you find always perfect reason to make Nide hate me or take my skills away. This is for all. If i want to fly i can play single player. I just hate your behavior in game and i m not talking for you Cam i talk about all players even normal players even some of staff team.

Lisa
Banned
Premium 5

Post by Lisa » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:44 pm

The saddest thing is that you think you were entitled to have all of those things, then your already over inflated ego grew even larger to the point where you threw a hissy fit if someone didn't say hi to you. You treat people like crap and then demand respect back. That't not how it works.

Nide was in the conversation with us, he never once said "well yea but ono is nice and respectful and follows instructions so he should keep everything Ive given him" No, he didn't hesitate even a little to take it away.

The point here is no one was attacking you specifically like you in your childish rampage is attempting to point out.

No player at all should have anything that involves any type of creative mode. The end.

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:48 pm

Onot3is wrote:This is for all. If i want to fly i can play single player. I just hate your behavior in game and i m not talking for you Cam i talk about all players even normal players even some of staff team.
If you want to whine about everything in Craftland, then why don't you get out of our hair and go play singleplayer.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

USER_AVATAR
Ono
Premium 4

Post by Ono » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:56 pm

Chance i will not leave server.

Handyman
Premium 6
Accountname: handman1991
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 2,219 hours
Blocks Mined: 733,406
Achievements: 126

Post by Handyman » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:42 pm

To fill in some details here, which players complained about onot3is having creative and fly potions?
I find it actually really sad of the staff being on a player nose all the time he was on, so he made a little house for his girlfriend on the land where he was building it, is that really that bad?

And some other things, if you think Onot3is is the only player being treated special, then you are wrong. There are a few others out there.

If you were going to complain about him and others being treated special, go complain at nide, since he put those potions on and gave it to him in the first place, leave the player out of it until you get things right.
-Joined 20 march 2011-
-Longest Playtime until 1947 hours-

Lisa
Banned
Premium 5

Post by Lisa » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:43 pm

Lisa wrote: Nide was in the conversation with us, he never once said "well yea but ono is nice and respectful and follows instructions so he should keep everything Ive given him" No, he didn't hesitate even a little to take it away.

There were 7 of us in total in the chat talking about it, Nide included. Everything that was said here was said there. Why should we have to call out what player saw him? So they can enjoy this lovely rath he's throwing at everyone? Its not right to put a player in that position.

What else that was said is it was NOT ono specific. It was in general that no player with have any special treatment, that's what was said, and like I said Nide was there. Also, it wasn't even really the fact that he had this stuff, its the way he was treating players and staff for the most part that got it taken away.