Feeling Mods abused

Please post all problems or questions you have in this forum.
Forum rules
Please report all bugs at http://bugs.craftland.org/
If there is a problem that players will be able to help you with feel free to post it here.
USER_AVATAR
BoygoneGaming
Last login: 9 years ago
Played: 8 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,898
Achievements: 12

Feeling Mods abused

Post by BoygoneGaming » Thu May 30, 2013 1:23 am

Hi im recently new to Craftland only about 2-3 days played but there is a mod i feel
might be abusing power now i understand everyone has a different outlook on abuse
but i own my own bukkit server well Co-Own now cause I passed the torch to my
Friend but i know what abuse is and what abuse isnt and i would just like to report
your mod Lisa cause she has banned me twice in the last few days for griefing the
first time i griefed second time i didnt and i myself think it is a little over bearing to
honestly have to wait to play a good server now i dont get angy easily im not even
beginning to get angry now but still Lisa ive heard from a few others on the server is
a little bit over bearing when it comes to modding and people say she is abusive of
her powers and i would just like to report it.

I know i might be outta line but i feel it necessary to let you know thankyou
BoygoneGaming

Blackjack
Premium 3
Accountname: __Blackjack__
Last login: 9 years ago
Played: 881 hours
Blocks Mined: 419,565
Achievements: 93

Re: Feeling Mods abused

Post by Blackjack » Thu May 30, 2013 1:42 am

Alrighty Mr. server owner,

The account I got from Lisa is that she caught you griefing, banned your for a day, then caught you again, and banned you for 3.
Honestly, I trust her a lot more than I do you, so assuming this is true, you have to be really backwards to think this abuse.

Personally, if I caught you doing this a second time, I would have perma banned your ass on the spot, but Lisa was lenient. You should be thanking her, actually.

I don't care how long you've played. I expect people coming out of spawn to have a basic knowledge of the rules, just like I expect any other players that have been on the server for longer to.
Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, some people just abuse the privilege.

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Thu May 30, 2013 1:55 am

BoygoneGaming wrote:Hi im recently new to Craftland only about 2-3 days played but there is a mod i feel
might be abusing power now i understand everyone has a different outlook on abuse
Friend but i know what abuse is and what abuse isnt and i would just like to report
your mod Lisa cause she has banned me twice in the last few days for griefing the
first time i griefed second time i didnt and i myself think it is a little over bearing to
honestly have to wait to play a good server now i dont get angy easily im not even
beginning to get angry now but still Lisa ive heard from a few others on the server is
a little bit over bearing when it comes to modding and people say she is abusive of

BoygoneGaming
She's not abusive, she just makes sure people follow the rules.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

Tyler
Premium 3
Accountname: ctmpkmlec4
Last login: 4 months ago
Played: 637 hours
Blocks Mined: 124,252
Achievements: 80

Post by Tyler » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:32 pm

BoygoneGaming wrote:Hi im recently new to Craftland only about 2-3 days played but there is a mod i feel

BoygoneGaming
That was a difficult read. Where the hell is your punctuation?!
-Craftland Wiki Contributor-
-Grammar Nazi-