Yeah Big problem- Banned

Please post all problems or questions you have in this forum.
Forum rules
Please report all bugs at http://bugs.craftland.org/
If there is a problem that players will be able to help you with feel free to post it here.
USER_AVATAR
nickrev
Last login: 13 years ago
Played: 51 minutes
Blocks Mined: 65
Achievements: 33

Yeah Big problem- Banned

Post by nickrev » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:00 pm

How am I possibly banned for "disturbing moderators"? all i did was say noob to someone and then zero played the "thats a bad word" card. i simply explained that it was not against the rules to say noob and when I see it posted on the FAQ I will stop saying noob. I would like this issue resolved asap please. there is a large number of people that would like me back on, and I have contributed the most time out of all the other players at this time (accept moderators) Thank you for resolving this issue quickly.
to get to my town type /warp reville
My texture pack:http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10068464/Nickrev%20Custom%20With%20pointer.zip

USER_AVATAR
nickrev

Re: Yeah Big problem- Banned

Post by nickrev » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:58 am

please nide I will not bother Zero I just want to be able to play on a good server again. :(
My texture pack:http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10068464/Nickrev%20Custom%20With%20pointer.zip

USER_AVATAR
nickrev

Post by nickrev » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:05 am

please nide I am really sorry. just give me 1 more change. even if it is in 2 weeks. i will wait for my coniquences. just tell me if I will ever be able to get back on ever again

Death
Premium 4
Accountname: diddi123
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 570 hours
Blocks Mined: 351,291
Achievements: 82

Post by Death » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:44 pm

Nide will have the last word on this but one thing. It was NOT only the noob thing. I told you myself that its not against the rules but just something i said out of myself. A few others agreed on that some people just dont like to be called a noob. There were other things involved in this. So don't go start saying stuff that you only got banned because i pulled the ''noob is a bad word'' card.

>_>
Life: ''Death, why do people love me but hate you?''
Death: ''Because you are a beautiful lie and I am the painfull truth''

USER_AVATAR
JTTheGhost
Last login: Never

Post by JTTheGhost » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:22 am

Is nickrev still banned?
Because, if he is, I have a few words for you moderators. Post the full facts of his banned on this thread please, because I swear and curse all of the time, but never got banned. I called someone a noob before because he was griefing me, he didn't get banned for griefing, I didn't get banned for calling him a noob. This is ridiculous and you know it. Your banning a player that has a good history behind him, he added to the craftland server more than half of us. He is a good player and just because a few people agree that being called a "noob" is wrong doesn't mean he deserves a permanent ban. He doesnt even deserve a temp-ban, unless he was griefing or being racist.( Which I know that he isn't, I talk to him all the time on craftland) Furthermore, if you were to ban him for a incident thats so minor, your probably going to enrage the rest of the community. Nickrev has helped the community more than some mods, he always greets people, he solves arguements, and hes always contributing to projects server-wide. He helps out new players by giving them ingame jobs, and a place to stay while they are claiming their own land.
I request that you unban him, on my honor- Not his.
Last edited by JTTheGhost on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

nidefawl
Premium 6
Last login: 6 months ago
Played: 2,264 hours
Blocks Mined: 98,426
Achievements: 102

Post by nidefawl » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:23 am

Thx for the info Ghost, i was not completly sure if I should ban you too
ImageImageImage

USER_AVATAR
JTTheGhost
Last login: Never

Post by JTTheGhost » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:25 am

Then ban me, whatever. I preferif you didn't.

Death
Premium 4
Accountname: diddi123
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 570 hours
Blocks Mined: 351,291
Achievements: 82

Post by Death » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:27 pm

Can't you people read or something? I said its NOT about the noob thing it was something i said out of MYSELF. Its the way he acted towards other players and moderators. Maybe he was a nice guy once, but after getting demoted he apparently showed how he really was... He obviously couldn't take it that he got demoted. And he kept telling me what the rules were, and what i should do. He also did that with Gzer.
I don't care what other think. I know whats true and so do most others. Its sad you don't see it JTT.

Its like saying... Oh hey this guy who killed someone should be in prison ;o Because he was a cop before ;D
See how ridiculous this sounds? It doesnt matter what he was... And trust me he kept saying that too. ''I was a mod you know'' ''read the rules'' ''doesnt show in the rules'' He was obviously on the edge, and he knew it. Doing everything he knew wasnt really a ''rule'' but acting like that can get you banned aswell.

The end.
Life: ''Death, why do people love me but hate you?''
Death: ''Because you are a beautiful lie and I am the painfull truth''

nidefawl
Premium 6
Last login: 6 months ago
Played: 2,264 hours
Blocks Mined: 98,426
Achievements: 102

Post by nidefawl » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:37 am

he was "working against us" not "with us"

as you might know I'm just to busy to deal with that
I waited some time, hoped it turns out good somehow. It didn't -> BAN -> back to work
ImageImageImage