IPbanned without giving me the chance to even EXPLAIN

Please post all problems or questions you have in this forum.
Forum rules
Please report all bugs at http://bugs.craftland.org/
If there is a problem that players will be able to help you with feel free to post it here.
Robman533
Premium 6
Location: Universe, Superclusters, Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Solar System, Planet Earth, Europe, Belgium
Accountname: robsherwood
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,663 hours
Blocks Mined: 453,859
Achievements: 156

IPbanned without giving me the chance to even EXPLAIN

Post by Robman533 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:46 pm

Hello,

I was IPbanned by Handyman because he and others assumed I used hacks for getting #1 on distance walked. I never used nor ever will use any hacks. Nor I will ever risk a ban, let alone an ipban on this server.

Because of this, most of some small to big friends simply turned against me, without giving me the opportunity to explain. I had heard things from people who showed respect towards me such as: 'Lol the dumbass he won't get unbanned.'.

First of all, I've encountered a strange glitch. I believe that glitch gives you the ability to boost distance walked for millions in very little time. After I found out this strange (and rather funny) glitch, I had seen my distance walked got enormous. I simply ignored it because I (honestly) thought I misread the actual value (being 23 MILLION (I thought is was 2.3 million, being not very high and possible) ). It's hard to explain and I'm not going to explain it here because everyone would be using it.

All I need is at least an unban from the IRC. Better would be an unban from the server. Explaining won't take long and I don't mind at all being taken away #1 and being taken away every single step I made.

Do know that if a staff member unbans me, thus giving me the opportunity to explain this glitch (bug), will allow me to help Nidefawl fixing a very bad bug.

To end, please don't look at me as a criminal and do consider unbanning me to explain it, plus I swear to the holy mother of god I have no knowledge about hacks whatsoever.

Note: To say it in inappropriate language; I am not bullshitting about this.

EDIT: I could also explain it over skype if a moderator or admin allows me to add them on it.

Also this: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1336" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Handyman
Premium 6
Accountname: handman1991
Played: 2,219 hours
Blocks Mined: 733,406
Achievements: 126

Re: IPbanned without giving me the chance to even EXPLAIN

Post by Handyman » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:14 pm

First of all, I simpely asked you before you went afk how you did it, you refused to answer.
Therefor I reacted with a ban, with as plan that you would tell me it from IRC because I was going to be afk as well.
When I came back your friend came onto the IRC and claimed that you hacked and starts threatening to hack the server:
2013-02-16_20.31.46.png
2013-02-16_20.31.46.png (825.61 KiB) Viewed 2745 times
This was enough for me to ban you both, unfortunely I forgot to turn off the payment option, therefor I will inform Nidefawl to turn give the unban donation back.
Nice friends you have who tell things you do, and going to do.

And for the record, Me as a Dutchman, don't know anything about the behavior of a Belgian.
We eat at 6 pm not 8.
-Joined 20 march 2011-
-Longest Playtime until 1947 hours-

Robman533
Premium 6
Location: Universe, Superclusters, Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Solar System, Planet Earth, Europe, Belgium
Accountname: robsherwood
Played: 1,663 hours
Blocks Mined: 453,859
Achievements: 156

Post by Robman533 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:22 pm

First of all, thanks for replying.

Second, I had never asked tendriesjens to even talk to you guys so he even screwed things up more.

And also, I had said several times I went afk first because I had to EAT, so I never refused to answer.

The bullshit tendriesjens said is just dumb, his IQ is lower than a chicken. What caused my high distance walked was not a hack, but a bug.

Please, I ask you for one last chance and then I can also show you the bug.

As last thing, I was still banned off the IRC from a while ago so I couldn't talk there =/ I tried to though.

I am truly sorry if I did anything wrong.

EDIT: To prove you I have never used any hacks, if you wish, I'll explain the bug here and then you can go check it out.

EDIT 2: I have a witness.

Handyman
Premium 6
Accountname: handman1991
Played: 2,219 hours
Blocks Mined: 733,406
Achievements: 126

Post by Handyman » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:55 pm

Through some thinking, decided not to turn the ban back.
There is truth in his words.
-Joined 20 march 2011-
-Longest Playtime until 1947 hours-