Vote Weel

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
Crovan
Premium 4
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 1,653 hours
Blocks Mined: 603,456
Achievements: 151

Vote Weel

Post by Crovan » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:20 pm

The current Vote weel is scam.
I spent 10 votepoints to get 4 votepoints back..
FLux and Exp are not worth it in so tiny amounts..
100 coins.. yay..
Not to mention that the animation takes forever..
Where's the awesome rare stuff only obtainable thru vote weel xD
We definitely need a fix and I haven't really figured the "server wide prices" thingy yet..
but nice that we finally have the weel implemented

Also, may remove the clips of the staff-badge prefix[#] --> #
looks way better then
+ why not making a golden "thumbs up" badge-prefix for the top five voters (monthly period)

Crovan
Premium 4
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 1,653 hours
Blocks Mined: 603,456
Achievements: 151

Re: Vote Weel

Post by Crovan » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:59 pm

Suggestion:
+ Two "rare" fields which have a chance for perf dias, skins (also seasonal ones) and basically stuff similar to christmas crackers
+ field for "tools" with drops such as enchanted gravitite and diamond items, also rare chance (0,5 % - 1 %) for Valkyrie Sword, ruby or saphire paxel
+ field for credits, grants could vary between 5-15 credits
+ field "serverwide" with a price pool from 2k coins - perf dia or in rare cases hats, but also serverwide boosts sometimes (double flux, exp or mcmmo exp)
+ field "boost" which grants useful effects (fortune, low strength, unbreaking) for a long time (3-6 hours)

In case people gain rare stuff from vote weel, we could have a serverwide message as well
+ every 10th time you vote, an ingame message will "thank" you and motivate others to help voting as well

pig001
Premium 6
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 3,387 hours
Blocks Mined: 520,475
Achievements: 185

Re: Vote Weel

Post by pig001 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:09 pm

On the patch notes I'm asking for ideas. I plan to add more stuff to it as time comes. It spins at a random speed every time, so it may take longer sometimes and shorter others, and it shouldn't be fps dependant, it calculates for that, but if its a bug I'll look into it. As for the badge, the icon will be changing today, and be more aligned. It didn't have the braces before and looked terrible, so it should look better once the icons updated. I don't want any more badges in the chat, because it would just clutter it, this only there to signify a staff member and that's it (as colours meaning staff ranks is confusing to new players).

I'll add some new rewards to it tonight hopefully, so it's a bit more worth it.