Goldrush Adjustments.

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
USER_AVATAR
BeepBoop
Premium 6
Accountname: ESP_ScOpEzZ
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 4,661 hours
Blocks Mined: 7,912,813
Achievements: 230

Goldrush Adjustments.

Post by BeepBoop » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:34 pm

Sooooooooo its no secret the constant player count of Craftland has taken quite the dip. Yeah we hit around 20 players sometimes, when its like 2-3 AM GMT, which means if I want any chance of having to win goldrush it means I have to be up around that time, which is a bit cheeky.

My suggestion is that we should lower the amount of players required to start goldrush, isn't it around 15 or 18 or something? I dont know, But I think it should be re-discussed so that its not too common, or not to huh whats the opposite of common...sparse? rare? eh fuck it, ill go with "not common".

By the way I bring this up because im doing this thing the same as Nox, where you throw all of your inventory in a chest in your house, including armor and that, and give your money to an alt account or a bankaccount so you cant use it, now about an hour into playing like this (which I must say is actually fun asf, Id reccomend doing this if you're bored of craftland and you feel like you've got not much else to do on here) I realized "Hey I need a fokin perf dia axe to do arena and shit" then wondered how to get perfect diamonds, and remembered the dusty goldrush! I say dusty because I haven't actually seen it in ages.

So that is my story! Hope you enjoyed! And Hope you'll rethink the goldrush minimum amount of players to get it started. Thanks!
xoxo
-Uncle Hades

USER_AVATAR
Angouleme01
Last login: 6 years ago
Played: 103 hours
Blocks Mined: 214,703
Achievements: 61

Re: Goldrush Adjustments.

Post by Angouleme01 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:38 pm

Hey! This idea is great, I've never heard of Goldrush until I did read this post.

Hope they will do something with it.

USER_AVATAR
BeepBoop
Premium 6
Accountname: ESP_ScOpEzZ
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 4,661 hours
Blocks Mined: 7,912,813
Achievements: 230

Post by BeepBoop » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:46 pm

^ My point exactly, Thanks bud. (If your a lil shady about goldrush its an event in the mining world, lasts 30 minutes, where you gotta mine ores to gain points and stuff, and by the end of the 30 minutes whoever has the most playtime will win either some perfect diamonds ranging from 1-11 or a dank goldrush hat, or both, also some coins aswell)

Mogubea
Premium 4
Accountname: DiamGamingWTF
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 3,223 hours
Blocks Mined: 8,810,673
Achievements: 272

Post by Mogubea » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:18 pm

Agreed. I miss the competition of Gold Rush. Not neccessarily the perfect diamonds for me but I enjoyed having an additional thing to do.

I'd love the required player count to be reduced so that this event can be "revived" to an extent.
Ex-Owner of Craftland :thumbsup:

pig001
Premium 6
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 3,387 hours
Blocks Mined: 520,475
Achievements: 185

Post by pig001 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:27 pm

I'll change it about