Resetting Monster Hunt highscores

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
USER_AVATAR
fin344
Premium 2
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 1,793 hours
Blocks Mined: 398,909
Achievements: 138

Resetting Monster Hunt highscores

Post by fin344 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:50 pm

since u cant get Monster hunt score by spawned mobs there should be a reset of the monster hunt points highscore

USER_AVATAR
Diesel
Premium 6
Accountname: xXair_craftXx
Last login: 1 year ago
Played: 632 hours
Blocks Mined: 924,206
Achievements: 197

Re: Resetting Monster Hunt highscores

Post by Diesel » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:03 pm

I dont know if anyone used it, but it would be good for me, so I can get back on Highscores in Monsterhunt Points :D

Mogubea
Premium 4
Accountname: DiamGamingWTF
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 3,223 hours
Blocks Mined: 8,810,673
Achievements: 272

Post by Mogubea » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:55 pm

I agree with this. The current highscore being 50,000, being an IMPOSSIBLE amount to reach nowadays, it deserves to be reset. The amount of Monster Hunt victories I would also like to be reset since most of them are illegitimate from AFK Grinders.

Personally, I would change this highscore to be reset every month automatically and potentially given a reward based on which place you have obtained by the end of the month (adds more competition and purpose to the Monster Hunt).
Ex-Owner of Craftland :thumbsup:

USER_AVATAR
Nox
Banned
Premium 6
Accountname: darkwayers
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 6,022 hours
Blocks Mined: 10,661,709
Achievements: 267

Post by Nox » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:19 pm

Beandon wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:55 pm
I agree with this. The current highscore being 50,000, being an IMPOSSIBLE amount to reach nowadays, it deserves to be reset. The amount of Monster Hunt victories I would also like to be reset since most of them are illegitimate from AFK Grinders.

Personally, I would change this highscore to be reset every month automatically and potentially given a reward based on which place you have obtained by the end of the month (adds more competition and purpose to the Monster Hunt).
I suppose you have no idea how it was reached if you paid attention to grinders before it was giving 1 point at a time, which cannot be gotten within a night of grinding... 50.000 points is still reachable but it has to be done in a similar way as marcelgs did, which I am glad I know how to <3 Beandon for what I have seen you've not been here long enough maybe to understand how it would work. Maybe try some thinking outside of the box ;)

OT: Monster hunt highscores are fine to reset
First player to receive helper status while still being banned (and demoted shortly after)
First player with a Monsterhunt highscore above 100.000.

Mogubea
Premium 4
Accountname: DiamGamingWTF
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 3,223 hours
Blocks Mined: 8,810,673
Achievements: 272

Post by Mogubea » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:35 pm

Nox wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:19 pm
I suppose you have no idea how it was reached if you paid attention to grinders before it was giving 1 point at a time, which cannot be gotten within a night of grinding... 50.000 points is still reachable but it has to be done in a similar way as marcelgs did, which I am glad I know how to <3 Beandon for what I have seen you've not been here long enough maybe to understand how it would work. Maybe try some thinking outside of the box ;)
Never stated the highscores were obtained through AFK Grinding, I stated that most victories were obtained illegitimately, which is a correct statement. I don't care if you know how to get the score and from what I have seen there is no possible way to reach that score. If you want to get the score and beat the highscore, go ahead. I have been here several months and have taken 2 years of inactivity of course I don't know everything unlike you Nox, who has played and been active much longer than me. I have no clue who MarcelGS is and have no reason to acknowledge him, not to mention he's played and been banned during my inactivity. I'm not seeking to take the highscore, so no reason for me to think outside of any boxes. Terribly sorry for not knowing that a score that, bare in mind I've seen no one else obtain, is still obtainable.

My agreement still stands that the highscore should be reset to give people a chance to take a place on the highscores after the event rework.
Ex-Owner of Craftland :thumbsup:

USER_AVATAR
Cody
Premium 5
Accountname: CodySewell
Played: 4,288 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,979,077
Achievements: 163

Post by Cody » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:44 pm

I'm pretty sure the highscores where set by using pig spawners than hitting them with lightning allowing you to spawn lots in advance, because if you hit a pig with lightning even if the pig came from a spawner the zombie pig man counts as naturally spawned and gives full points.

USER_AVATAR
Bubik2
Premium 6
Played: 3,175 hours
Blocks Mined: 6,526,782
Achievements: 256

Post by Bubik2 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:20 pm

I agree with reseting the Highscore again 50.000 well the 'person' told how to do it but you need some players for it and inventorys of spawn eggs
Just a Bubik :O
(My English is always bad)