Black Moas 6 jumps turning into the original 8 jumps.

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
USER_AVATAR
maxisawesome10
Premium 2
Last login: 4 months ago
Played: 351 hours
Blocks Mined: 56,195
Achievements: 67

Black Moas 6 jumps turning into the original 8 jumps.

Post by maxisawesome10 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:13 am

I think the black moa needs a bit of a revamp (In my opinion). It just isn't really worth getting if you just have to farm flux and have a blue, yellow, pink, or green moa egg to get a Shadow Skyland moa which has the same amount of jumps as a black moa now (6 jumps). The 8 jumps made it stand out from the others for a reason, to make it be a seperate kind of moa instead of a reskin of a Shadow Skyland moa. Yes, I know there's multiple colors of the blue moa with 3 jumps but that's different sense there isn't multiple colors of the black moa like, black red, black green, black blue, black etc. There's many things you could do to balance the black moa.

Mogubea
Premium 4
Accountname: DiamGamingWTF
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 3,223 hours
Blocks Mined: 8,810,673
Achievements: 272

Re: Black Moas 6 jumps turning into the original 8 jumps.

Post by Mogubea » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:27 pm

I was maybe thinking about a Shadow Black Moa that had 9 jumps, keeping it's regular 3 above all the others. The only issue being it doesn't really have a nice neonic look compared to the other colours currently available since the Shadow Moa is mostly black.

Buffing the regular Black Moa to 8 will render getting 100 flux levels and a regular egg obsolete, so why not just make the black egg more useful in general, increasing it's value in the long term.
Ex-Owner of Craftland :thumbsup:

USER_AVATAR
maxisawesome10
Premium 2
Last login: 4 months ago
Played: 351 hours
Blocks Mined: 56,195
Achievements: 67

Re: Black Moas 6 jumps turning into the original 8 jumps.

Post by maxisawesome10 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:52 pm

Not necessarily, in my opinion it would make it more like the original and not make the Black Moa a waste of a mob. Plus, Black Moas are rare, even I haven't saw a wild one from a spawner or just spawn in the Aether. I mean, we already have so many reskins is it really worth the while to let a Moa that is suppose to be the best of the best be just a reskin of a Shadow Moa? I do like the idea of making a Moa egg more useful like cooking it to get Scrambled Eggs or something else.