Vampire Boss nerf

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
USER_AVATAR
fin344
Premium 2
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 1,793 hours
Blocks Mined: 398,909
Achievements: 138

Vampire Boss nerf

Post by fin344 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:25 am

Why he needs to be nerfed :cussing: :

1.u need about 30 min to do a vampire boss
2.the loot is the worst even after 50 k damage u have a big chance to get just nothing whats just unfair
3.u need to repair ur armor after every boss fight against him even if u just repaired it (for example= http://prntscr.com/gbktps) :evil:
4.sometimes there buttlers where u can only deal ONE damage and u have to wait 300 years untill it breaks
5.the vampire boss itself gets more and more armor what makes it even "harder" to kill him
6.u cant even ignore him that easy becouse he wont despawn so u cant wait until a new one
7.he spawns way too often then other bosses

My suggestions to make him more "sustainable":
Make the chance for OP stuff higher and lett him drop USEFULL items like valk things
Let him drop more xp and stuff u can repair ur armor with or let him make less damage on your armor
Remove the armors of buttlers where u only deal 1 damage until something breaks
Add a item that breaks the armor of the Buttlers FAST
Reduce the armor of the boss
When u are the only one whos doing him then reduce his armor, the more players are here the more armor he will get
He will desawn after a hour when no one did damage
Make him not spawn that often

If u have some ideas then write em down

Mogubea
Premium 4
Accountname: DiamGamingWTF
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 3,223 hours
Blocks Mined: 8,810,673
Achievements: 272

Re: Vampire Boss nerf

Post by Mogubea » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:53 pm

The Vampire Boss fight I believe is fine, in terms of how it was designed. But the Butlers are too frustrating to deal with and the increasing armor on Butlers and on the Vampire Boss itself is a little much for the lackluster reward afterwards.

My suggestion would be to remove the armor increase on the Vampire Boss and to remove half of all of the Butlers armor. The Vampire Boss fight takes the longest and if it's a Superboss, you will need so many people to take it on unless you want to waste 3 hours of your time. Removing the armor increase on the Vampire Boss will allow people to slay it faster, obviously, by around 4-7 minutes. This is still a long boss fight for a lackluster reward. To keep the reward system the same, the Butlers will need to be nerfed too. The damage of the boss and butlers are completely fine, but the armor on the Butlers is the most tedious thing to deal with in the arena, especially when more and more people join only to die to the butlers and cause more to spawn in the long run. The butlers need their chestplates and helmets removed. This will speed up the boss fight by around 8-10 minutes, making the boss more worth to fight for the rewards given, and not just a tedious thing that everyone wishes to avoid.

If the boss fight is to remain the same, then the rewards will need to be amplified. Add more boss medals for the boss fight, maybe give 5 instead of the usual 1. Add better rewards like more frequent mob spawners or rare hats. The boss fight is currently tedious and only tedious.
fin344 wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:25 am
u need to repair ur armor after every boss fight against him even if u just repaired it (for example= http://prntscr.com/gbktps) :evil:
I normally end up being the focus of the Vampire when I decide to attend, and I only lose around 30 durability on my armor because I don't like to face hug her chest despite the temptation (I'm kidding don't get triggered please it's a joke ;-;). Maybe change the way you fight her... Bare in mind I only use Unbreaking 3 equipment too.

TL;DR If the butler waves were easier, the boss fight would be more tolerable and fun to do. Take the Flesh Lich as a well done example.
Ex-Owner of Craftland :thumbsup: