Master builders wand

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
USER_AVATAR
fin344
Premium 2
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 1,793 hours
Blocks Mined: 398,909
Achievements: 138

Master builders wand

Post by fin344 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:30 pm

I (and some other players that were talkin about it in the chat too...) would like a Master builders wand to make building plattforms a bit easier,here are some Ideas from me (and the others who were talking about it too and letting me creating the post lol)

How to get it:By crafting with 2 greatwood sticks, one perfect diamond, two toumaline blocks and 4 citring/crafting by infusing for like a high infusement level,a valkyrie lance, a teleport rune and 2 tourmaline blocks/dropped by bosses

The Wand should start by 0 durability and can be charged by:crafting with onyx/infusing with onyx/by obtaining flux xp
(basic material energy)
The wand should not count the block placing highscore/getting a new highscore
The wand would have a shift + mousewheel function what can change if u wanna set a 9 blocks lenght queue or a 3x3 plattform

Lemme know if u like the idea or if u have more ideas for it. :thumbsup:

P.S: Sry for my bad english lol :cussing:

USER_AVATAR
Hamster
Premium 6
Accountname: hamham1111
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 2,629 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,762,853
Achievements: 221

Re: Master builders wand

Post by Hamster » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:32 pm

post vegan an bobs picure pleas
[center]nice meme bigboy[/center]

Mogubea
Premium 4
Accountname: DiamGamingWTF
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 3,223 hours
Blocks Mined: 8,810,673
Achievements: 272

Re: Master builders wand

Post by Mogubea » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:07 pm

It is a nice idea, having the ability to place a block in middair without the need of additional blocks. Two tourmaline blocks is incredibly expensive for such a simple tool, though I do like the idea of giving Onyx more uses. Allowing it to charge off of Flux XP is a bad idea in my opinion because of AFK Farmers, making it incredibly easy for them to recharge said tool and would need to be balanced because of it. The item being a drop from bosses would increase the value of the item, and would add more valuable items to the game. I would think making it a rare boss drop would be the optimal thing to do, but still having it charge from Onyx.

Having the wand not count towards any building achievements, statistics and highscores is a good idea, since it could be spammed just to obtain these highscores.
The shift mousewheel function would have to be different. I would recommend simply having it as a right click to modify which type of structure is placed rather than shift. Hold right click with it in your hand and drag the cursor across the screen as the wheel highlights what you're hovering over. I say this because shift is used to crouch and stick to the corners of blocks (most of the time) and you may need to use the shift key when doing these actions :)
Ex-Owner of Craftland :thumbsup: