Nether reset

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!

Do you want the nether to be reset

Yes,I want a new nether
76%
No,this nether is fine
5%
I really don't care
19%

Total votes: 21

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Re: Nether reset

Post by amp » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:56 am

Nox wrote: Out of the payment and coding, the new world was announced over a year ago, in my point of view, to be honest I really couldn't care any less for a new world. it's the same as announcing a new star wars movie and saying: oh we forgot to make a movie lets push it away 3 months. every time it happens I will care less of it and go watch star trek or whatever netflix has to offer. Also the server is starving, new players get shouted away by certain people and all goals in the server is breaking due to the sales on certain items/spawners. Also if a new player joins, and finds 10+ people all afking well, just great I found a another server that is ignoring me, maybe the next server is better..
Trust me, I know. I still hate AFK grinding + all the toxic people scaring off new players... But nidefawl has said he knows he can't stop AFK Grinding, and with the toxic people... No one wants to deal with it, so they just let people like Esto be toxic.

On the topic of the new world, yes, it was announced a long time ago. But many thing that have come up have set back the new world. I know the coders have been and still are working on it, but, I can't speak as to when it will come, if ever.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

USER_AVATAR
Nox
Banned
Premium 6
Accountname: darkwayers
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 6,022 hours
Blocks Mined: 10,661,709
Achievements: 267

Post by Nox » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:20 am

amp wrote:
Nox wrote: Out of the payment and coding, the new world was announced over a year ago, in my point of view, to be honest I really couldn't care any less for a new world. it's the same as announcing a new star wars movie and saying: oh we forgot to make a movie lets push it away 3 months. every time it happens I will care less of it and go watch star trek or whatever netflix has to offer. Also the server is starving, new players get shouted away by certain people and all goals in the server is breaking due to the sales on certain items/spawners. Also if a new player joins, and finds 10+ people all afking well, just great I found a another server that is ignoring me, maybe the next server is better..
Trust me, I know. I still hate AFK grinding + all the toxic people scaring off new players... But nidefawl has said he knows he can't stop AFK Grinding, and with the toxic people... No one wants to deal with it, so they just let people like Esto be toxic.

On the topic of the new world, yes, it was announced a long time ago. But many thing that have come up have set back the new world. I know the coders have been and still are working on it, but, I can't speak as to when it will come, if ever.
Just because you don't want to deal with it, that just shows the other people how weak of a person you are.. I hear every time from staff they are doing their jobs (no payment but whatever) But doing their job while their is a issue with a toxic player like esto, nah I don't want him to be mad at me. To all staff that's acting like that, you're weak.
First player to receive helper status while still being banned (and demoted shortly after)
First player with a Monsterhunt highscore above 100.000.

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:01 pm

Nox wrote:
Just because you don't want to deal with it, that just shows the other people how weak of a person you are.. I hear every time from staff they are doing their jobs (no payment but whatever) But doing their job while their is a issue with a toxic player like esto, nah I don't want him to be mad at me. To all staff that's acting like that, you're weak.
Never said I personally don't want it dealt with. I have advocated for banning Esto for like a year now. But I'm not a moderator. I can warn him in game, and that's it. And even warns are fucking controversial. Someone could capspam like: "I FUCKING HATE GAYS THEY ALL NEED TO FUCKING HANG THEMSELVES" and boom, i warn them and they get muted for 3 minutes and get 10 PMs from players and other helpers saying "why did u warn him????? he did nothing wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

USER_AVATAR
Nox
Banned
Premium 6
Accountname: darkwayers
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 6,022 hours
Blocks Mined: 10,661,709
Achievements: 267

Post by Nox » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:30 pm

amp wrote:
Nox wrote:
Never said I personally don't want it dealt with. I have advocated for banning Esto for like a year now. But I'm not a moderator. I can warn him in game, and that's it. And even warns are fucking controversial. Someone could capspam like: "I FUCKING HATE GAYS THEY ALL NEED TO FUCKING HANG THEMSELVES" and boom, i warn them and they get muted for 3 minutes and get 10 PMs from players and other helpers saying "why did u warn him????? he did nothing wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Listen to staff rule applies here one of the few times it actuelly matters and not for abusing it (referring to some other staff).
First player to receive helper status while still being banned (and demoted shortly after)
First player with a Monsterhunt highscore above 100.000.