New Sword Idea

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

New Sword Idea

Post by YT_Rivenful » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:59 am

Name: Blade of the Shadows
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6518&p=44581#p44581" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Stats: - +12-14 Damage
- +1000 Durability
- When 1 durability is lost has a 5% chance of spawning a level 1-12 Butler to help you fight monsters for 8 seconds. These butlers can spawn randomly with the best or worst gear in the game with the most over powered enchants, however the cons are it got a 50% Chance of spawning a Good or Evil Butler.

Rarity: Should be as rare as Op book drops I think that would be perfect.

Effect: I think a cool Shadow Effect around the sword would be neat.

What drops this: Vampire bosses or Super Bosses of any kind.

Concept: The sword in the pictures I posted is Just a concept of the colors and design they are placed in I think the sword should look much different than a valkyrie sword maybe make it look Corrupted and Magical, with a shadow particle effect around it of course.

Evil and Good Butler's: As explained above if there happened to be a Evil Butler spawn it will attack you instead of the enemy making the sword require good armor in order to survive sometimes, and if you get a good butler you will be destroying bosses a lot faster for that 8 second time of the butler being alive to help you.

Cost: I think the sword shouldn't be repaired with another sword, that way so if players want to maintain their enchants they need to use a special type of material to do so. I think to make the sword expensive it should be repaired by perfect diamonds only.
Last edited by YT_Rivenful on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.

MarcelGS
Banned
Premium 6
Last login: 7 years ago
Played: 4,704 hours
Blocks Mined: 7,946,888
Achievements: 188

Re: New Sword Idea

Post by MarcelGS » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:04 am

i think this is a very good idea...
i will this sword :P
but stronder as a valk sword? the valk sword is op but this? :P
naah, why not :D

USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

Re: New Sword Idea

Post by YT_Rivenful » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:37 am

MarcelGS wrote:i think this is a very good idea...
i will this sword :P
but stronder as a valk sword? the valk sword is op but this? :P
naah, why not :D

Both swords will be just as even to win boss fights with, With valkyrie swords it's 9-11 Damage but with a chance to deal double damage with luck you can output much more damage than the Blade of Shadows, especially at being 4 blocks extra of range.

With the Blade of Shadows if you take the risk of taking damage more you can output more consistent Damage which will cost a lot more armor durability to maintain this sword, you will output More damage than the valkyrie sword if you are lucky enough to get a few "Good" level 12 Butler dealing a lot of damage with a sharpness X weapon with fire aspect for example destroying the bosses.

I think this sword would be amazing for players who want to kill bosses at arena at a much quicker pace
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.