Bluestone

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
camyoshi
Premium 6
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,828 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,764,100
Achievements: 203

Bluestone

Post by camyoshi » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:10 pm

Bluestone is basically a new type of redstone. It can be placed next to redstone. This was an April fools joke in 2015. My idea is that it would be crafted in an infusement altar that is at least level 8 with 2 lapis lazuli (or sapphire to make it harder) and 2 redstone. You will then get 4 bluestone. If this is too expensive, then I have a solution: To change the infusement time to 500 ticks instead of 1000 ticks (for this recipe only). Bluestone can also be used to make a cool block and a cool lamp. I also created textures:

http://imgur.com/a/nzyfN" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Caity
Banned
Premium 6
Accountname: Cbaby1011
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 6,100 hours
Blocks Mined: 11,531,962
Achievements: 261

Re: Bluestone

Post by Caity » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:08 pm

What would be the purpose of bluestone? Would it have a special use? Maybe colored redstone lamps could be added and it would be a good addition for people who like to decorate.

camyoshi
Premium 6
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,828 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,764,100
Achievements: 203

Re: Bluestone

Post by camyoshi » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:29 pm

Caity wrote:What would be the purpose of bluestone? Would it have a special use? Maybe colored redstone lamps could be added and it would be a good addition for people who like to decorate.
I like the idea of the colored lamps, I just thought of another good idea. Someone on the bugtracker made a request that a boosted dropper (like the boosted hopper) should be added. I loved the idea, and maybe it could be crafted like a dropper, just using bluestone and a swet orb. Like I said, bluestone can be placed next to redstone and it wont connect with the redstone. That is kind of a special use. I also thought of something that may be a little OP, but I was thinking if you combine ignelum and bluestone together in a crafting grid, it will make a type of bluestone that is automatically active (but it would only last a certain amount of blocks). Or if that is too OP, then maybe it could just be like bluestone, but it would reach twice the distance when powered than normal redstone/bluestone. One more thing: In the recipe for bluestone, I would like sapphire more than lapis lazuli to add another use to sapphire (if this was to get added).