PvP Balancing idea

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

PvP Balancing idea

Post by YT_Rivenful » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:50 pm

For players who goes to other servers to have fun in pvp with this idea implemented can do the same on Craftland.

Idea: PvP/PvE Armor/weapons!

Whats the difference between PvP and PvE Gears?
- PvP Armor will have defense aganist players in Pvp Zones without any durability on it, same goes with the weapon it will have damage that can only effect players, not monsters also cannot use Mcmmo on players with these gears on making it balanced.

- PvE Armor and weapon's only effects Monsters and Bosses, with these gears you can use mcmmo against monsters.

How to obtain both PvP and PvE armor and weapon sets?
- PvE Armor & Weapons would just be everything in the game right now that people already uses to Kill Mobs.

- PvP Armor & Weapons Can be Obtained by a new 1v1 Ranked Tournament, depending on the player's rank will give more tournament points to buy the PvP gear that includes special attack weapons too.

What you can purchase with the Ranked PvP Tournament Shop:

Note: you cannot equip the gears unless you have the Appropriate Tournament Rank to!

- Challenger Gloves (Re textured Gold Gloves without Durability) Requires No rank & 100 Points.
- Challenger Boots (Re textured Gold Boots without Durability) Requires No rank & 100 Points.
- Bronze Emblem (A emblem that shows your a Bronze Rank in the Ranked Tournament) Requires 150 Points to upgrade to Bronze.
- Challenger Leggings (Re textured Gold Leggings without Durability) Requires Bronze Rank & 200 Points.
- Challenger Chest Plate (Re textured Chain Chest Plate without Durability) Requires Bronze Rank & 200 Points.
- Silver Emblem (A emblem that shows your a Silver Rank in the Ranked Tournament) Requires 450 Points to upgrade to Silver.
- Challenger Cape (A cape with a sweet Texture) Requires Silver Rank & 300 Points.
- Challenger Sword (A Re Textured Stone Sword) Requires Silver Rank & 300 Points.
- Challenger Bow (A re Textured Bow) Requires Silver Rank & 300 Points.
- Challenger Arrow (A re Textured Arrow) Requires Silver Rank & 12 Points Each.
- Gold Emblem (A emblem that shows your a Gold Rank in the Ranked Tournament) Requires 700 Points to upgrade to Gold.

>>>>>>>NOTE: all special attack weapons share's the same Cool down so if you used a 2 minute cool down you would even have to wait on a 1 minute cool down special attack weapon before using it.<<<<<<<<<

- Special Attack Axe (+10 Damage Axe that can be used four times per 2 Minute Cool Down) Requires Gold Rank & 1000 Points.

- Special Attack Sword (+5 Damage Sword that attacks players from a 10 block Range for 5 seconds per 2 Minute Cool down) Requires Gold Rank & 1000 Points.

- Special Attack Torch (+1 Damage Torch that burns the enemy for 15 seconds per 1 minute Cool Down) Requires Gold Rank and 1000 Points.

- Fishing Rod to pull enemies closer, Requies Gold Rank and 500 Points.

- Special Attack Stick (Knocks enemies away very far per 30 sec Cooldown) Requies Gold Rank & 1000 Points.

- Special Attack Bow (Valkyrie Bow that will kill anything when fully charged 1 shot per 15 secs)

- Challenger Rank: Rewarded to the player who is on the top of the highscore list of the pvp tournament with a special challenger emblem icon seen in game, this player can buff all his friends around him with a strength 4 buff that will last for 24 hours, this will have a 7 day Cooldown.
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.

SecondStandard
Premium 4
Accountname: ratengut123
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 1,585 hours
Blocks Mined: 478,804
Achievements: 160

Re: PvP Balancing idea

Post by SecondStandard » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:55 pm

Well i think people still would use pve gear anyway becouse its op. i think that any way to change pvp to be great again its do something with this ultra op armors. On pvp with good valk enchants u cant dmg person i think weapons should have some kind of penetration againt player armor this way pvp would be possible again. but those ideas are rly good too but i dont see how those tournaments will play out.
They all will burn

USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

Re: PvP Balancing idea

Post by YT_Rivenful » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:00 pm

Lord_Rejten wrote:Well i think people still would use pve gear anyway becouse its op. i think that any way to change pvp to be great again its do something with this ultra op armors. On pvp with good valk enchants u cant dmg person i think weapons should have some kind of penetration againt player armor this way pvp would be possible again. but those ideas are rly good too but i dont see how those tournaments will play out.
In the suggestion I meant that normal gears will no longer offer damage or armor in the pvp zones, the pvp gear will, give damage and defense aganist other players in a balanced way.
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.