jetoler's 10 Suggestions (Pt. 1)

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
jetoler
Premium 5
Last login: 6 years ago
Played: 667 hours
Blocks Mined: 313,527
Achievements: 91

jetoler's 10 Suggestions (Pt. 1)

Post by jetoler » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:11 am

Alright I have 10 suggestions, read all the way :)

1: Be able to repair spectral pickaxes with citrine. I'd like this cuz I don't want my spectral pickaxe to get lost.

2: I don't know if this is already a thing: But be able to repair the cursed blade with an onyx.

3: I don't know if this is already a thing either but: Be able to repair vampire blade with Bat Fang.

4: Add tables to Craftland. It would work just like the chair, be able to use any wood, iron, or even glass!

5: A boot enchantment that makes you go faster. This is for boots of course and each level increases your speed by 20%. Can be found in slider dungeon

6: A Jump enchantment. Basically this is just what gravitite armor does but it works for any armor. I want this because I have valk armor but I really want to be able to jump high without having to wear gravitite. Can be found in gold dungeons.

7: A reach enchantment. Used for weapons that aren't valkyire, can be found in valkyrie dungeons.

8: Add mending. Mending is an enchantment in vanilla 1.9. Basically u put it on something and whenever you get XP it goes into the item and repairs it while you're wearing it. Found in Elysian Dungeons, Arena, and random chance of getting it from enchant table

9: Luck Enchantment for Valkyrie sword. Basically what it does is increase your chance of doing double damage. Every level increases it by 10% Found in valk dungeons.

10: carpet preview: Basically in the loom when you click on a carpet it shows a preview of it. Just cuz I want to see what my carpet looks like before I make it.

BONUS SUGGESTION:

So we all know the magnificent custom slots. How about being able to put capes in it, i want a valk cape and agiliy cape at the same time!!!!!!!!!
"An eye for an eye ends up making the whole world blind"

Estato
Banned
Premium 6
Accountname: EstonianBro
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 3,631 hours
Blocks Mined: 5,308,224
Achievements: 219

Re: jetoler's 10 Suggestions (Pt. 1)

Post by Estato » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:40 am

1. Spectral pickaxes are supposed to be difficult to repair.
2. Nobody really uses the cursed blades so nah. Not worth it.
3. That makes no sense and once again... Almost noone uses a vamp blade so it'll just be a kinda useless addition. (And vamp blades are cheap as shit anyways)
4. Decent idea but there's no real use for them... But then again chairs were added. Mixed feelings on this
5. So if each level increases by 20% then -> Said enchantment lvl 8 would be a nice 160% speed boost. Kinda op ehh? Infact this would be yet another op enchantment every player will have. I'd rather have more useful weapons or fun content.
6. You are trying to ruin the purpose of grav armor. If you miss it that bad then go back to it.
7. Again op as shit. Nah.
8. The fact that you want shitty vanilla items added into Craftland is just hilarious.
9. Just add sharpness 9. Does damage.
10. Quite decent.

Stupid bonus suggestion : How tf does that even make sense? They go on the same position... You want them to mix together? Stupid idea.
They call me the defuse kit cuz I last 5 seconds.

Eyy baby, want to inspect my case hardened? ;)

Papa_Mooshroom
Premium 6
Accountname: The_Mushroomcow
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 3,878 hours
Blocks Mined: 640,246
Achievements: 161

Post by Papa_Mooshroom » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:44 pm

Estato wrote:Stupid bonus suggestion : How tf does that even make sense? They go on the same position... You want them to mix together? Stupid idea.
He wants the use of valk cape with appearance of valk capes, I think? If he wants use for both at the same time, that'd be op
someone's going to see this eventually, right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuSKERiejO0
#OneMooChance

Caity
Banned
Premium 6
Accountname: Cbaby1011
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 6,100 hours
Blocks Mined: 11,531,962
Achievements: 261

Post by Caity » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:38 pm

Mooshroom wrote:
Estato wrote:Stupid bonus suggestion : How tf does that even make sense? They go on the same position... You want them to mix together? Stupid idea.
He wants the use of valk cape with appearance of valk capes, I think? If he wants use for both at the same time, that'd be op

If the ability to put a banner or cape in the extra slot becomes available, they could make it so it overrides texture of the one in your cape slot but still give you the effects of the cape. I think it is annoying because sometimes I have to remove my cape to put on of my banners on so it would be nice.