The solution to the most frustrating thing on craftland

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
Vsauce
Premium 3
Accountname: BetterOne
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 935 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,393,956
Achievements: 158

The solution to the most frustrating thing on craftland

Post by Vsauce » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:12 pm

Recently, I was fighting the arena boss(Vampire), I was in third place for the most damage and then out of the blue. Everything went wrong, and everything on my computer crashed, in some sort of domino effect. I lost all of the items that I would have received along with the cash. This is not a one time example, this was just the last straw before i made this post. This has happened to me multiple times before, the worst cases being when i was in first once, and another time when i was winning gold rush. This seems partially fair because it wasn't a glitch, this was a fault on my half, however I think that just because my computer is inferior to the expectations, doesn't mean I should have a disadvantage. All that I want to be changed is that even when players are offline, they keep their scores for these kind of games, which includes goldrush, arena bosses, and monster hunt. I don't see any flaw in this other than the fact that it may require some coding, but I think it would be worth looking into for sure.

USER_AVATAR
Nodus
Premium 5
Accountname: Main_Protagonist
Last login: 1 year ago
Played: 573 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,069,326
Achievements: 100

Re: The solution to the most frustrating thing on craftland

Post by Nodus » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:51 am

BetterOne wrote:Recently, I was fighting the arena boss(Vampire), I was in third place for the most damage and then out of the blue. Everything went wrong, and everything on my computer crashed, in some sort of domino effect. I lost all of the items that I would have received along with the cash. This is not a one time example, this was just the last straw before i made this post. This has happened to me multiple times before, the worst cases being when i was in first once, and another time when i was winning gold rush. This seems partially fair because it wasn't a glitch, this was a fault on my half, however I think that just because my computer is inferior to the expectations, doesn't mean I should have a disadvantage. All that I want to be changed is that even when players are offline, they keep their scores for these kind of games, which includes goldrush, arena bosses, and monster hunt. I don't see any flaw in this other than the fact that it may require some coding, but I think it would be worth looking into for sure.
Who is to stop me from attacking an arena boss and getting 100k dmg on it then signing out? someone would have to attack the boss, let it regen, attack, regen, etc in order to win and even then 2nd place often gets the better of the prizes. It would be even more annoying for ppl then the few times your computer crashes. As for goldrush your points are saved even when you are offline. Lastly monster hunt... who cares it's monster hunt, it is pointless.

Vsauce
Premium 3
Accountname: BetterOne
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 935 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,393,956
Achievements: 158

Re: The solution to the most frustrating thing on craftland

Post by Vsauce » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:36 pm

Who is to stop me from attacking an arena boss and getting 100k dmg on it then signing out? someone would have to attack the boss, let it regen, attack, regen, etc in order to win and even then 2nd place often gets the better of the prizes. It would be even more annoying for ppl then the few times your computer crashes.
What's more annoying is when you do 10k damage to a vamp, and break all your armor, and get nothing at all, you could already do enough damage to the boss and be beyond beatable and then just run away from the boss, the only thing this would change is for people who don't have the best computer, mine loves to crash when the boss is nearly dead.
As for goldrush your points are saved even when you are offline
You only win items when you are online...