Hat Ideas

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
Caity
Banned
Premium 6
Accountname: Cbaby1011
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 6,100 hours
Blocks Mined: 11,531,962
Achievements: 261

Hat Ideas

Post by Caity » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:44 pm

I recently have been really into making hats and I personally love doing it. I made a list of potential hats that I think would be nice, but I would also like to have a list of hats requested by the community. If you have any idea please feel free to post them down below, and if I like them I will add them to the list I have. Thanks, and make sure the hat doesn't already exist!

Papa_Mooshroom
Premium 6
Accountname: The_Mushroomcow
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 3,878 hours
Blocks Mined: 640,246
Achievements: 161

Re: Hat Ideas

Post by Papa_Mooshroom » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:09 pm

someone's going to see this eventually, right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuSKERiejO0
#OneMooChance

USER_AVATAR
Nodus
Premium 5
Accountname: Main_Protagonist
Last login: 1 year ago
Played: 573 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,069,326
Achievements: 100

Post by Nodus » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:47 pm

make some sort of tail or wings, it will be a challenge since they are connected to the head but it would be really bad ass if u pulled it off and made some that look good no matter where a persons head is looking.

Lucipo
Premium 6
Accountname: thecreeperking01
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 1,876 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,128,919
Achievements: 241

Post by Lucipo » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:01 pm

Maybe some kind of Mario hat, such as a yoshi mask (same style as pikachu mask) and maybe a sun above the players head and a moon above the players head :)

(and a mega lucario hat of course :3)
arbr is best mod 2017

vote arbr for admin

camyoshi
Premium 6
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,828 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,764,100
Achievements: 203

Post by camyoshi » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:41 am

Lucario wrote:Maybe some kind of Mario hat, such as a yoshi mask (same style as pikachu mask) and maybe a sun above the players head and a moon above the players head :)

A few days ago (maybe a week ago) I came up with the yoshi mask idea also. Would love to see it in-game. I also once thought of a yoshi egg hat that could either be on top of the players head or like the easter egg hat, it could cover the entire head. I also love the sun/moon hat, would be awesome to have in-game. I have another hat idea. The Earth hat, which would be like the sun/moon hat, but it would be Earth and maybe a smaller moon next to it. I also have one question: is the sun/moon hat you're thinking of going to be like the mega evolution hat or cubic? Once again, I like your ideas :3

Lucipo
Premium 6
Accountname: thecreeperking01
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 1,876 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,128,919
Achievements: 241

Post by Lucipo » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:56 am

camyoshi wrote:
Lucario wrote:Maybe some kind of Mario hat, such as a yoshi mask (same style as pikachu mask) and maybe a sun above the players head and a moon above the players head :)

A few days ago (maybe a week ago) I came up with the yoshi mask idea also. Would love to see it in-game. I also once thought of a yoshi egg hat that could either be on top of the players head or like the easter egg hat, it could cover the entire head. I also love the sun/moon hat, would be awesome to have in-game. I have another hat idea. The Earth hat, which would be like the sun/moon hat, but it would be Earth and maybe a smaller moon next to it. I also have one question: is the sun/moon hat you're thinking of going to be like the mega evolution hat or cubic? Once again, I like your ideas :3
I was thinking like mega evolution floating, but not 2d, i was thinking a floating 3d block sun and same for the moon.
arbr is best mod 2017

vote arbr for admin