Dual wielding, minions, cooking, and social additions

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
Vsauce
Premium 3
Accountname: BetterOne
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 935 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,393,956
Achievements: 158

Dual wielding, minions, cooking, and social additions

Post by Vsauce » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:16 am

Hello, today I thought I would share some of my ideas with you all. Including dual wielding(not the same as from 1.9), minions, and some new additions to Craftland's social features.

To start off, yes dual wielding. This wouldn't be like minecraft 1.9's disappointing dual wielding, but similar to the mod called "Mine and Blade: Battlegear" which allows several kinds of shields which can block for a limited amount of time, or the use of two weapons or tools. This would allow being able to place torches on the go like from 1.9 and also the badass dual swords from "Mine and Blade". That's pretty much it, but while on the topic of shields, there isn't anything else to go in the shields slot besides the shield of repulsion. You could make this slot the way to dual wield, or add an extra slot. This slot could also be used for some of my new accessories suggestion.

Next I would like to talk about minions and taming. Ever since I joined craftland I noticed the lack of the taming skill. However, I also was never a fan of taming in the first place. So to make it interesting, on top of dogs. There should be summoning staffs like the cloud staff, but could have different roles, such as a healer, a minion that gives you a random buff every so often, or maybe something that helps you find ores. Each time they perform an assisting actions, your taming level raises.

Next up is cooking, if you are familiar with the survival game "Ark: Survival Evolved" this could be familiar. There could be a cooking pot as a new block. It could be used for more advanced recipes that give effects and more saturation depending on the ingredients. Maybe even make it so some things will give you debuffs in trade for a powerful buff. These custom recipes would have black and white items with dyeable regions, so we can make our foods unique in color(if you don't understand this then click this link http://ark.gamepedia.com/Custom_Consumable read the text and watch the video). There would also be built in recipes with specific textures. On top of this, there could be a cooking mcmmo stat, which increases the effect and speed of making these recipes.

Finally, the social additions. There isn't much of a need for these as much but some might enjoy this. These features would include; marriage/friendships, a friends list, and a guild manager. I have thought about this from other servers so what marriage would do is allow people to see eachothers' enderchests and inventories when they are offline(notify the offline player what their ingame husband/wife took from them when they are online for anti thieving purposes). The other benefit would be sharing an additional /sethome. I do realize the cons in marriage so I am gonna have to make my ideas on that end here. Next up if a friends list, just a quick way to see what they are up to without typing /who and searching for info. And I would really like to see this last thing implemented, in game guilds. They could have a gui so leaders can professionally moderate their guild and plan events.

That's it, I tried to add as much McMMO features in my ideas as I could think of for people who feel they have nothing to do (ie Frost) Thanks for reading
~BetterOne

jetoler
Premium 5
Last login: 6 years ago
Played: 667 hours
Blocks Mined: 313,527
Achievements: 91

Re: Dual wielding, minions, cooking, and social additions

Post by jetoler » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:08 am

I like the cooking idea, and there's already a friends list
"An eye for an eye ends up making the whole world blind"

Vsauce