Tinkerer's Workshop and new accessories

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
Vsauce
Premium 3
Accountname: BetterOne
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 935 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,393,956
Achievements: 158

Tinkerer's Workshop and new accessories

Post by Vsauce » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:36 am

After playing today, I realized the potential of the accessory slots. Currently are being used by the ore rings and the Aether included items, these will be based on Terraria's equipment but can and should be altered to fit Craftland's experience.

Aglet: Can be used to slightly increase movement speed(a bit less than speed 1); obtained in bronze dungeons
Anklet of the wind: Same as aglet, however more effective; obtained in dungeons(maybe a new shadow aether dungeon)
Frog Leg: Increases jumping height; obtained rarely while fishing
Cloud in a bottle: Allows double jumps; obtained in silver dungeons
Ice Skates: Move faster and easier on ice; obtained by crafting
Lava Charm: Gives temporary fire resistance for a few second when contact with lava is made; obtained in gold dungeons
Lucky Horseshoe: Immunity to fall damage; rarely obtained in silver dungeons
Rocket Boots: Allows brief flight(slightly more total height than gravitite, however no fall damage immunity); obtained extremely rarely from villager trades
Tabi: Sidesteps are much more effective; dropped rarely by some hostile mobs
Wings: Allows flight for a few seconds several types can be obtained in different ways; unobtainable simply for creative worlds and minigames and for looking badass(for admins)
Philosopher's Stone: Allows potions to be drank quicker and give more effect; obtained as a rare drop from mimics(yes the ones in silver dungeons)
Adhesive bandage: Immunity to bleeding from McMMO swords; obtained by killing skeletons
Vitamins: Immunity to weakness; obtained from villager trades
Avenger Emblem: Increases damage output by 12%
Bezoar: Immunity to poison; rarely dropped from spiders
Blindfold: Immunity to blindness(Sometimes terraria make literally zero sense); obtained from crafting
Fast Clock: Immunity to slowness; dropped from Blizzes
Magic Quiver: Arrows do 10% more damage
Nazar: Immunity to the wither debuff; dropped from the wither boss and zehpyrs
Discount card: 10% decrease in items cost in villager shops; dropped from arena bosses
Lucky coin: Increases coins from mob drops and gives a chance for extra drops from ores; obtained rarely from arena bosses

Finally a new crafting table called the Tinkerer's Workshop, which allow the combination of some accessories to save space if you have to many accessories. To compensate, you cannot wear two of the same accessory.

Just a thought because I am bored, otherwise thanks for reading :D

USER_AVATAR
A_Land_Whale
Premium 6
Last login: 6 years ago
Played: 2,706 hours
Blocks Mined: 26,079,358
Achievements: 207

Re: Tinkerer's Workshop and new accessories

Post by A_Land_Whale » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:30 am

It would be cool to see some of these added. +1
Let's Make Craftland Great Again!

USER_AVATAR
Brandon
Premium 5
Accountname: bmal04
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 540 hours
Blocks Mined: 196,897
Achievements: 109

Post by Brandon » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:28 pm

You are getting all of these ideas from Terraria. I do enjoy playing the game and I wish these could be added, but Nide would be sued because Terraria has copyright, therefore, you will have to change the names of each accessory and change stuff around a bit with these.

Vsauce
Premium 3
Accountname: BetterOne
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 935 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,393,956
Achievements: 158

Post by Vsauce » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:31 am

Brandon wrote:You are getting all of these ideas from Terraria. I do enjoy playing the game and I wish these could be added, but Nide would be sued because Terraria has copyright, therefore, you will have to change the names of each accessory and change stuff around a bit with these.
Like I said, "these will be based on Terraria's equipment but can and should be altered to fit Craftland's experience." when I said this I sort of implied that he changes the name and texture, but with the same item concept.