New use for Ink sac

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
USER_AVATAR
Build
Premium 6
Accountname: build_to_the_top
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 2,408 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,021,914
Achievements: 175

New use for Ink sac

Post by Build » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:19 pm

Hey everyone,

okay i think I am not the only one having so much ink sac you dont know what to do with it anymore. (due to the special offers in the past some players have quiet a lot of these spawners)
So this thread is to open a discussion about a new possible use for inc sac?! i thought about it but i could not think of something. that is why i wanna hear your opinion. If you got a use for inc sac lets hear it!?

Odd
Premium 5
Accountname: TheOddTruth
Last login: 7 years ago
Played: 977 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,818,852
Achievements: 131

Re: New use for Ink sac

Post by Odd » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:45 pm

I wish I was "having so much ink sac" because i "have quite a lot of these spawners" :P .. How about instead of discovering a new use for the ink sac, how about having a willingness to distribute (sell) one or two of your excessive spawners for a reasonable price? I never see these marketed or offered for sale in global. I'd be quite willing to purchase one if the price is less ridiculous than I have been offered in the past (2-4m, sometimes as high as 8-10m). If you have the spawners in excess and your ink sac chests are overflowing, stir them around the community a bit, or just simply sell access to your ink sac farm for cheap, I know i'd go for it either way. :)

camyoshi
Premium 6
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,828 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,764,100
Achievements: 203

Re: New use for Ink sac

Post by camyoshi » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:13 pm

This would be great, I thought of a few ideas. I was thinking a new liquid. This might be hard to implement, however. If it is too hard, maybe there could be a new item, ink bottle. This would be crafted with a squeezer, an inc sac, and a bottle. This could then be used in a brewing stand to make a 1:30 blindness potion. This is made with one blackberry (or maybe something else like a fish of some sort) and 1-3 ink bottles. Like the night vision potion, this can be made longer and can be made into a splash potion. I also was thinking a bright ink sac. This would be made with 4 glowstone dust and 5 ink sacs. (the same shape as making TNT) This could be made with one ink sac also. What this does is it makes bright ink bottles which are then used for 4:00 night vision potions. The night vision potions can then be increased to 10:00 night vision potions. There is also another difference. These night vision potions can be increased to night vision II potions. Night vision II can be used to see in the dark even better. At night, it looks just like if it was day (and maybe better). This is a nice suggestion, and I support it.

~camyoshi