Golden Rabbit

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

Golden Rabbit

Post by YT_Rivenful » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:39 pm

I was thinking that adding something to the arena spawner making people want to be there making the arena spawner spawn bosses more often, and My idea is to add a re textured Aer bunny to have a rare chance to spawn out of the Arena Boss spawner every time it moves, These gold Bunnies will run around the whole arena Super fast and they have 1 health each if noone kills it within 30 seconds it will despawn.

When you kill a Golden Rabbit you get one of these drops:

5k Coins: Common.

10K Coins: Rare.

25k Coins: Super Rare.

1 Perfect Diamond: The rarest drop.
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.

MarcelGS
Banned
Premium 6
Last login: 7 years ago
Played: 4,704 hours
Blocks Mined: 7,946,888
Achievements: 188

Re: Golden Rabbit

Post by MarcelGS » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:43 pm

i like the idea :D

USER_AVATAR
Build
Premium 6
Accountname: build_to_the_top
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 2,408 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,021,914
Achievements: 175

Post by Build » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:13 pm

sounds actually pretty nice. what do you mean by "the spawner moves" . each time someone throws something in or the movement it does if its ready to spawn the boss.

USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6

Post by YT_Rivenful » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:50 pm

Build wrote:sounds actually pretty nice. what do you mean by "the spawner moves" . each time someone throws something in or the movement it does if its ready to spawn the boss.
Build by move i mean rotate slightly over time

USER_AVATAR
moomon
Premium 5
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 823 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,049,743
Achievements: 137

Post by moomon » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:05 pm

cant this be abused by just dropping one piece of stone ? or will it go by value. like you need to dropp a certain value in to the spawner for the boss to spawn. so will the bunnies spawn each time something is dropped or by value ? depending on how the bunny spawn rate would be i would say you might have to look over what it will give and how much. the bunnies will spawn after each stone. then the rarest dropp is nothing. will the bunnies spawn at random places ? i still think people wouldnt dropp things in the spawner. cus everyone would want to get the bunny. and so no one would drop. everyone would just stand and watch and hope for someone else to drop.
Just think of this that if a burito that can talk it would be sasy~arbr 2015

USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6

Post by YT_Rivenful » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:46 pm

moomon wrote:cant this be abused by just dropping one piece of stone ? or will it go by value. like you need to dropp a certain value in to the spawner for the boss to spawn. so will the bunnies spawn each time something is dropped or by value ? depending on how the bunny spawn rate would be i would say you might have to look over what it will give and how much. the bunnies will spawn after each stone. then the rarest dropp is nothing. will the bunnies spawn at random places ? i still think people wouldnt dropp things in the spawner. cus everyone would want to get the bunny. and so no one would drop. everyone would just stand and watch and hope for someone else to drop.
Moomon You might have read the suggestion wrong, I mean Before it starts to even glow when your waiting the spawner moves over time rotates very slightly I mean by that when the spawner starts to glow to toss in stuff the bunnies wont spawn anymore.

Guys the bunnies spawn when your waiting for the boss to spawn the spawner will rotate over time, so people got something to be there for while waiting for the spawner to glow

USER_AVATAR
moomon
Premium 5
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 823 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,049,743
Achievements: 137

Post by moomon » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:52 pm

Jay wrote: Moomon You might have read the suggestion wrong, I mean Before it starts to even glow when your waiting the spawner moves over time rotates very slightly I mean by that when the spawner starts to glow to toss in stuff the bunnies wont spawn anymore.

Guys the bunnies spawn when your waiting for the boss to spawn the spawner will rotate over time, so people got something to be there for while waiting for the spawner to glow
ohhhhh that explains alot. i guess that could be an idea.
Just think of this that if a burito that can talk it would be sasy~arbr 2015