True damage when Backstabbed or Shot in the Head.

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

True damage when Backstabbed or Shot in the Head.

Post by YT_Rivenful » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:07 am

Thought it would be cool that if a player got hit from behind the damage would ignore 75% of the total defense from that hit so you can still get hit pretty hard if you aren't being careful even with the best armor in the game.

I think it would make sense if a player or monster shoots or hit someone in the head it should ignore 75% of the players total armor since the helmet isnt a full head protection, in real life if you wore a helmet like the ones in minecraft where your face is exposed the arrow would go through your face if shot.
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.

Joyman533
Premium 4
Last login: 5 days ago
Played: 2,704 hours
Blocks Mined: 976,142
Achievements: 198

Re: True damage when Backstabbed or Shot in the Head.

Post by Joyman533 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:46 am

I guess this would make sense, but if added, we should be able to wear protective gear to avoid this.
Also it makes no sense for backstabbing since armor covers your back.
Helper 5/1/15 to 12/25/15.
Please donate rails, stonebricks, and gold ores to the hopper at /warp TheSC. We need many of those in order to build the railroad network in Greycliff.

USER_AVATAR
Diesel
Premium 6
Accountname: xXair_craftXx
Last login: 1 year ago
Played: 632 hours
Blocks Mined: 924,206
Achievements: 197

Re: True damage when Backstabbed or Shot in the Head.

Post by Diesel » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:19 am

Jay wrote:Thought it would be cool that if a player got hit from behind the damage would ignore 75% of the total defense from that hit so you can still get hit pretty hard if you aren't being careful even with the best armor in the game.

I think it would make sense if a player or monster shoots or hit someone in the head it should ignore 75% of the players total armor since the helmet isnt a full head protection, in real life if you wore a helmet like the ones in minecraft where your face is exposed the arrow would go through your face if shot.
I think 70% is too much. I would like 10-15% :blob9: