New Dungeon Loot

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
camyoshi
Premium 6
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,828 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,764,100
Achievements: 203

New Dungeon Loot

Post by camyoshi » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:51 pm

Would it be cool if dungeons like gold or bronze could have more loot? Maybe even silver? That's what I am suggesting.

Brazen Amber:

I did not make this texture. This was from a mod that added to the aether on beta 1.7.3 a few years ago. what it does is if you feed it to your moa, it will fly with unlimited use for a limited time. That might be too op, so maybe that could be like quadrupling the amount of jumps instead for a limited time. Found in gold dungeons pretty rarely.

Cockatrice egg:

This is not a dungeon loot, but it will be layed by cockatrices rarely, and only twice. Can be incubated, and tamed. Doesn't attack the player, but does attack monsters. Also, it has 1.5 times as much health as a tamed moa.

Image / Image
Hammer of Jeb:

This could be a dungeon loot, or maybe it could be made in the infusement altar (level 18+), with 3 hammer of notches, and a perfect diamond (Maybe could be 1 hammer of notch and 3 perfect diamonds). I responded on Build's post about the upgraded hammer of notch suggesting this. Shoots with half the cooldown, and does 7 damage when the wave hits, and 10 damage when the hammer hits. Again, I didn't make this texture.

Neptune Amulet:

Found in silver dungeons. When worn, It will give you the same affect as depth strider/neptune armor, and also lets you breathe underwater. You will see why this is useful.

Phoenix Amulet:

Same as neptune amulet, just works like phoenix armor, and you regenerate your health in lava very slowly. Found rarely in gold dungeons.

Obsidian Amulet:

Gives 8 armor points (the same as a diamond chestplate, maybe less), but gives mining fatigue 1 while it is on. Made from infusing a neptune amulet and a phoenix amulet together in an infusement altar level 18+.

Shard of Health Boost:

Gives health boost for 5-10 minutes. Found in gold dungeons a little bit rarer than life shards.

Swift Feather:

Makes you run faster. I did not make this texture, was in the mod that extended the aether beta 1.7.3 that was made a few years ago. Found in gold dungeons (maybe bronze) a little bit rarely.

Valkyrie Amulet:

This is my favorite out of them all. Found in silver dungeons a little rarer than the valkyrie bow and is more common than the valkyrie sword. Increases all items range by 2 blocks, and 4 blocks if you have a full valkyrie armor set equipped.

That's all! I hope you enjoyed this suggestion!

~camyoshi

Seox
Premium 4
Accountname: Se0xX
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 812 hours
Blocks Mined: 796,973
Achievements: 164

Re: New Dungeon Loot

Post by Seox » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:50 pm

i love all of this.
I like Swets.

You smell.

Good.

Fightface
Premium 4
Location: Location could not be loaded due to system error code Jav.lang.string.isempty()Z
Accountname: Fightr2021
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 1,526 hours
Blocks Mined: 226,099
Achievements: 123

Post by Fightface » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:26 am

Never even knew the Aether Extension mod existed, going to have to try it out sometime.

USER_AVATAR
revenge_knight
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 4 hours
Blocks Mined: 173
Achievements: 5

Post by revenge_knight » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:50 pm

i would like this +1

Lucipo
Premium 6
Accountname: thecreeperking01
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 1,876 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,128,919
Achievements: 241

Post by Lucipo » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:51 pm

Wow! All of these are awesome and i think would be great :) +1
arbr is best mod 2017

vote arbr for admin

USER_AVATAR
Build
Premium 6
Accountname: build_to_the_top
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 2,408 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,021,914
Achievements: 175

Post by Build » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:31 am

hey cam,
as usual you did again a great job at presenting and describing these new items.
1. Brazen Amber
-> i would really like to see this. Moas are very special mobs and i think they need more attention. so actually this is nice if you want to explore the mining or the new world :P you could jumb limitless for a short time which can help to fly over a big sea or mountain.
-> maybe make the effect not umlimited jumbs but increase it by 3 or 5 for a short time.
-> or it could be used in the same way as life shard. you give them to the moa and one extra jumb will be added. a max of 5 can be added. If the moa dies the effect is gone. I mean everyone is loosing their moas or kill them by accident so i think people would constantly need new Brazen Amber. I personally would love to be able to upgrade my moa manually which would allow people as well to use their favorite color as moa and not everyone uses the black ones. All in all this wouldnt make the black one less good. as the max of jumbs possible would still remain the highest for the black one.

Cockatrice Egg: Nothing to add. Would be fun but maybe too much work to code it for the amount of fun it will be

3.Hammer of Jeb: Lets just have an upgrade for the hammer. we really want this :P

4. neptune amulet :
-> is there an effect if the player is not wearing all the pieces of neptune armor or has it always an effect?
-> should be quite rare i think as drop
-> should not be enchantable and not repairable (neither on anvil nor on enchanter)

5. Pheonix Amulet: same as for neptune amulet.
-> does my health also regenerate in fire? or just in lava?

6.Obsidian Amulet:
-> i really like the way proposed of crafting it (maybe add one perfect diamond to infuse with the 2 rings)
-> i dont like the amount of protection its just too much (except you need perfect diamond than it may be more acceptable)
-> maybe like double amount of protection of what an onyx amulette gives you.
-> not repairable, not enchantable

7. Shard of health boost:
-> i really like this idea
-> if a player got max amount of health can he still use this item and get more hearts?
-> is it not too similar to gummies? because i think there are already a lot of regeneration and health items in the game nevetheless this item could be interesting

8. Swift Feather:
-> personally i think its a must. just imagine the joy you will have wearing a agility cape and this and run around. That just can be awesome.

9.Valkyrie Amulette:
-> i personally wouldnt make it a dungeon loot.
-> this item needs to be very precious but i would be more than awesome to implement it
-> what about a voteshop item? maybe around 70-100 points
-> i think it should be expensive not repairable and not enchantable. that is the only way to ensure people will still use normal valkyrie armor as they can enchant it.

great ideas cam :)

Hampton
Premium 5
Accountname: herohamp
Last login: 6 years ago
Played: 786 hours
Blocks Mined: 137,298
Achievements: 113

Post by Hampton » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:37 am

Well what else can I say beside "+999999"

camyoshi
Premium 6
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,828 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,764,100
Achievements: 203

Post by camyoshi » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:42 pm

Build wrote:hey cam,
as usual you did again a great job at presenting and describing these new items.
1. Brazen Amber
-> i would really like to see this. Moas are very special mobs and i think they need more attention. so actually this is nice if you want to explore the mining or the new world :P you could jumb limitless for a short time which can help to fly over a big sea or mountain.
-> maybe make the effect not umlimited jumbs but increase it by 3 or 5 for a short time.
-> or it could be used in the same way as life shard. you give them to the moa and one extra jumb will be added. a max of 5 can be added. If the moa dies the effect is gone. I mean everyone is loosing their moas or kill them by accident so i think people would constantly need new Brazen Amber. I personally would love to be able to upgrade my moa manually which would allow people as well to use their favorite color as moa and not everyone uses the black ones. All in all this wouldnt make the black one less good. as the max of jumbs possible would still remain the highest for the black one.

Cockatrice Egg: Nothing to add. Would be fun but maybe too much work to code it for the amount of fun it will be

3.Hammer of Jeb: Lets just have an upgrade for the hammer. we really want this :P

4. neptune amulet :
-> is there an effect if the player is not wearing all the pieces of neptune armor or has it always an effect?
-> should be quite rare i think as drop
-> should not be enchantable and not repairable (neither on anvil nor on enchanter)

-> does my health also regenerate in fire? or just in lava?

6.Obsidian Amulet:
-> i really like the way proposed of crafting it (maybe add one perfect diamond to infuse with the 2 rings)
-> i dont like the amount of protection its just too much (except you need perfect diamond than it may be more acceptable)
-> maybe like double amount of protection of what an onyx amulette gives you.
-> not repairable, not enchantable

-> if a player got max amount of health can he still use this item and get more hearts?
-> is it not too similar to gummies? because i think there are already a lot of regeneration and health items in the game nevetheless this item could be interesting

8. Swift Feather:
-> personally i think its a must. just imagine the joy you will have wearing a agility cape and this and run around. That just can be awesome.

9.Valkyrie Amulette:
-> i personally wouldnt make it a dungeon loot.
-> this item needs to be very precious but i would be more than awesome to implement it
-> what about a voteshop item? maybe around 70-100 points
-> i think it should be expensive not repairable and not enchantable. that is the only way to ensure people will still use normal valkyrie armor as they can enchant it.

great ideas cam :)
Thanks Build!

Here are the answers to the questions:

1. Brazen Amber
-> or it could be used in the same way as life shard. you give them to the moa and one extra jumb will be added. a max of 5 can be added. If the moa dies the effect is gone. I mean everyone is loosing their moas or kill them by accident so i think people would constantly need new Brazen Amber. I personally would love to be able to upgrade my moa manually which would allow people as well to use their favorite color as moa and not everyone uses the black ones. All in all this wouldnt make the black one less good. as the max of jumbs possible would still remain the highest for the black one. - nice idea, maybe it could be this way

Cockatrice Egg: Nothing to add. Would be fun but maybe too much work to code it for the amount of fun it will be - I agree!

3.Hammer of Jeb: Lets just have an upgrade for the hammer. we really want this :P - Yes, I agree, and maybe unenchantable

4. neptune amulet :
-> is there an effect if the player is not wearing all the pieces of neptune armor or has it always an effect? - It is pretty much the same thing as if you were to add depth strider to your boots or if you were to have a full set of neptune armor, it is just a pendant that gives that ability instead of an enchantment/full set of armor. It may not seem that useful, but it is if you want the obsidian amulet.
-> should be quite rare i think as drop - true
-> should not be enchantable and not repairable (neither on anvil nor on enchanter) - I agree

-> does my health also regenerate in fire? or just in lava? - Both, or maybe just fire

6.Obsidian Amulet:
-> i really like the way proposed of crafting it (maybe add one perfect diamond to infuse with the 2 rings) - that works too
-> i dont like the amount of protection its just too much (except you need perfect diamond than it may be more acceptable) - maybe 7 instead? and with the perfect diamond?
-> maybe like double amount of protection of what an onyx amulette gives you. - That might even be 8 xD
-> not repairable, not enchantable - I agree

-> if a player got max amount of health can he still use this item and get more hearts? - Yes, that's the main purpose
-> is it not too similar to gummies? because i think there are already a lot of regeneration and health items in the game nevetheless this item could be interesting - this item gives you health boost for 5+ minutes while the gummies give 5 or 10 hearts instantly. This one adds 2 hearts to your actual bar temporarily. Plus, maybe it could maybe add 2 hearts (say you ate 2 health boost shards. You would get health boost II) every time you eat one and works up to 5 times.

8. Swift Feather:
-> personally i think its a must. just imagine the joy you will have wearing a agility cape and this and run around. That just can be awesome. - Ikr xD

9.Valkyrie Amulette:
-> i personally wouldnt make it a dungeon loot. - I agree, maybe infusement altar or voteshop?
-> what about a voteshop item? maybe around 70-100 points - I agree, maybe 1.2 times the amount that a full set of valkyrie would cost.
-> i think it should be expensive not repairable and not enchantable. that is the only way to ensure people will still use normal valkyrie armor as they can enchant it. - I agree

Thanks again!

~camyoshi