Add a slot in the seed mutator

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
USER_AVATAR
Build
Premium 6
Accountname: build_to_the_top
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 2,408 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,021,914
Achievements: 175

Add a slot in the seed mutator

Post by Build » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:35 am

hey,

currently its the case that you need to drag (different) seeds(items) into the seed mutator. this is a fair point as you need to know the recipe in order to mutate seeds. If just the needed seeds would be able to be auto-dragged i could just try out by chance and there would be no need for a mutation book.

However, it would be nice if you could (for me shift + click) an item to drag it in automatically. (i have no idea how this is called in english). but i mean the same way you can auto-drag coal into a furnace for instance.

I am proposing two ways:
1. make all items be auto-dragging (this is not optimal as the needed fuel ambrosium would not go in the fuel slot. maybe all items can be auto-dragged in a seed slot and ambrosium in the fuel slot)

2. Or introduce a new slot where you can put a mutation book. If a book is placed in the seed mutator , this will allow auto-dragging the needed components as you "know" the recipes.

i have no idea if this is possible but its kind of annoying not being able to auto-drag seeds into the seed mutator.
Im happy for all replies