Craftland Trophy Tour

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
Soulmusician
Premium 6
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 1,341 hours
Blocks Mined: 674,851
Achievements: 111

Craftland Trophy Tour

Post by Soulmusician » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:10 pm

Hei craftlanders,

the idea is simple and it worked for me in other games before. The clue is to send a t-shirt from player to player. Each player wears the shirt and takes a picture of it at his favourite place (mine = stripclub). Afterwards the player tags his name, not to big so that others still can sign, on the shirt and sends the shirt to the next player. Last the shirt should be send to Nidefawl. So if the shirt might make it around the world this could be really fun. Of course the international costs for the sending could be expensive but maybe some are willing to take the costs. I would not mind sending it to murica, if all the players then send it to the next in the line one would have to take the costs for shipment to the next continent. I guess we could that way get at least North & Southamerica, Europe, Asia and Austraila. I actually don´t know if we got players out of africa.

Shirt would be that one for example:

Rules are every participant needs to send the shirt to the next in 7 days and the sender and the next addressed person got to take care that the sending takes place. That way only the senders and addressed would have to exchange postal addresses.

For everyone who signed the shirt there could be a special cape or even a shirt ingame. I took a shirt for this cause of a cap is to small and a shirt should not be to expensive for shipment. The pictures of you favourite places can be posted in the forum.

Oh yeah i would buy the shirt.

I although like this shirt but in my case it´s a kids shirt I would rather ask one of my strippers to wear it on the picure ;)

PS: I forgot to mention the one who breaks the line gets griefed by all others.

USER_AVATAR
Bergman777
Premium 5
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,390 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,308,603
Achievements: 200

Re: Craftland Trophy Tour

Post by Bergman777 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:34 pm

Ill be sure to pour some Cyanide before i re-send it to someone :retard:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

USER_AVATAR
Build
Premium 6
Accountname: build_to_the_top
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 2,408 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,021,914
Achievements: 175

Post by Build » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:47 pm

haha interesting idea soul ;)

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:14 pm

Soulmusician wrote: PS: I forgot to mention the one who breaks the line gets griefed by all others.
I will break the chain just to get griefed :D
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.