Valkyrie scraps

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
camyoshi
Premium 6
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,828 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,764,100
Achievements: 203

Re: Valkyrie scraps

Post by camyoshi » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:22 am

Build wrote:nice texture cam :) awesome
Thanks Build!
The_Repairman wrote:Nice Textures cam, you should also make a texture for Valkyrie Arrows and the Wings, would be cool!
Thanks Jay, and yes, I added the valkyrie arrow texture:

The texture for the wings, for me, was hard to make, so instead, I added a texture for a new accessory item called "Valkyrie Wings":

It has the same effect, but it is obtained in silver dungeons rarely and can be equipped in the 2 slots where you put hats/dungeon items in (Like the iron bubble).

Here are the textures:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jva5v ... yrie_2.zip" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I hope you like my textures!

~camyoshi

USER_AVATAR
Tweety
Premium 6
Accountname: YellowBird
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 603 hours
Blocks Mined: 559,240
Achievements: 107

Post by Tweety » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:36 am

Valkyrie block looks good.

If a valkyrie material then it sounds only right to me if it would be a very time consuming and expensive manner. Means there could be new ores introduced like silver and mythrill. Those to together with iron, gold and lets say sapphire can be enriched to valkyrie scraps. To enrich those you need several machines. The first would be the diamond furnace where you enrich the components to a scrap. To get a shard it would suggest having a rubyanvil. The rubyanvil got the same slots like a normal one but can cause of the durability of valkyrie scraps only last for one item to be produced before the anvil turns back into a normal anvil. The first slot would be 9 valkyrie scraps and the second slot always needs to be a hammer of notch. It will of course cost a ridiculous amount of experience. Then you got your one valkyrie shard. The ruby anvil can be produced by having a normal anvil be infused with 8 rubies. To craft a valkyrie amor piece you would have to get all shards you need and you would need a blacksmith assembly table crafted out of an armor stand, three anvils at the bottom and filled with iron blocks on the side. The top row would be perfect diamonds.

This sounds fair to me, but actually i am still not to sure about having valkyrie amor being craftable. If such a possibility only if the ores needed are very very rare about one silver or mythrill al 20 chunks or so.

for those who just want the block to build i suggest using the block as unbreakable version randomly generated in dungeons or as drops of some of the new mobs.

USER_AVATAR
Build
Premium 6
Accountname: build_to_the_top
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 2,408 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,021,914
Achievements: 175

Post by Build » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:22 am

yellow your suggestion is valid. i mean if you can craft valkyrie armor it should be hard. but i am personally kind of interested in the arrows for the valk bow. Btw you could make it like: normal arrows work on the valk bow but if you use valk arrows you get more damage.
again personally i think that as jay pointed out the valk armor should be repairable just with these new Valkyrie scraps. this makes the armor even more precious. and im not sure about the option the be able to craft Valkyrie armor. For me players can get them with vote points which by buying premium goes faster.

USER_AVATAR
Tayerr
Premium 5
Accountname: FrozenTardis
Last login: 7 months ago
Played: 338 hours
Blocks Mined: 169,136
Achievements: 90

Post by Tayerr » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:06 am

+1

USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

Post by YT_Rivenful » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:41 pm

camyoshi wrote:
Build wrote:nice texture cam :) awesome
Thanks Build!
The_Repairman wrote:Nice Textures cam, you should also make a texture for Valkyrie Arrows and the Wings, would be cool!
Thanks Jay, and yes, I added the valkyrie arrow texture:

The texture for the wings, for me, was hard to make, so instead, I added a texture for a new accessory item called "Valkyrie Wings":

It has the same effect, but it is obtained in silver dungeons rarely and can be equipped in the 2 slots where you put hats/dungeon items in (Like the iron bubble).

Here are the textures:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jva5v ... yrie_2.zip" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I hope you like my textures!

~camyoshi
Those are nice! Great job cam :)
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.

Slash
Premium 6
Accountname: BackSlash17
Last login: 10 years ago
Played: 1,419 hours
Blocks Mined: 663,089
Achievements: 137

Post by Slash » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:57 pm

the valk block loos amazing
-Slash

SecondStandard
Premium 4
Accountname: ratengut123
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 1,585 hours
Blocks Mined: 478,804
Achievements: 160

Post by SecondStandard » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:46 pm

if it wont be added i will cry its one of greatest ideas mainly with wings but rest is rly well thought too :D
They all will burn

Lucipo
Premium 6
Accountname: thecreeperking01
Last login: 3 months ago
Played: 1,876 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,128,919
Achievements: 241

Post by Lucipo » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:04 am

Cmon nide, we need this! +1 Support
arbr is best mod 2017

vote arbr for admin

pig001
Premium 6
Last login: 3 months ago
Played: 3,387 hours
Blocks Mined: 520,475
Achievements: 185

Post by pig001 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:18 pm

Im going to be completly honest.
I dont like this idea at all. People are currently wanting the valkyrie armour nerfed, and are saying that it is too common(and to increase the price in the voteshop or something).
This would make this issue even worse in my opinion.

MummieSenpai
Premium 6
Accountname: mummieman
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 927 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,762,734
Achievements: 145

Post by MummieSenpai » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:13 pm

pig001 wrote:Im going to be completly honest.
I dont like this idea at all. People are currently wanting the valkyrie armour nerfed, and are saying that it is too common(and to increase the price in the voteshop or something).
This would make this issue even worse in my opinion.
yes and no like the scraps will be rare and you need to use scraps to repair your valk so in the long run there will be less valk and more diamond stuff
Prem6
Addict

Dont forget to visit/warp CLRshop
okay 300 char limit lets fill it up shall we
no clue what to write here more To be honest
if you reading this you have noting to do or just interested in what i have to say
then i need to disappoint you i dont have anything interested to say
Sorry:(