Buffing the mace

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
Robman533
Premium 6
Location: Universe, Superclusters, Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Solar System, Planet Earth, Europe, Belgium
Accountname: robsherwood
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,663 hours
Blocks Mined: 453,859
Achievements: 156

Buffing the mace

Post by Robman533 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:23 pm

Hello,

Since maces were added, they've always been left out. Seriously, who do you see using a mace at all? No one.

To popularize the mace, it should have a remarkable buff. This could be either a unique addition to it or a simple damage buff.

The highest-damage weapon currently in the game is, if I'm not mistaken, valkyrie sword with 9-11 damage, a chance to deal even more damage AND longer reach. Extremely powerful.

The mace is a heavier weapon than a simple sword, has spikes on a sphere thus it should have a "blasting" damage. I would suggest, if you decide to buff it, make it op yet balanced. Currently I can only think of AT LEAST doubling its damage (7 --> 14).

Thanks for reading,

~ Rob.

Neo
Premium 5
Accountname: devinhamster
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 1,408 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,355,141
Achievements: 164

Re: Buffing the mace

Post by Neo » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:13 am

Darkness wrote:Hello,

Since maces were added, they've always been left out. Seriously, who do you see using a mace at all? No one.

To popularize the mace, it should have a remarkable buff. This could be either a unique addition to it or a simple damage buff.

The highest-damage weapon currently in the game is, if I'm not mistaken, valkyrie sword with 9-11 damage, a chance to deal even more damage AND longer reach. Extremely powerful.

The mace is a heavier weapon than a simple sword, has spikes on a sphere thus it should have a "blasting" damage. I would suggest, if you decide to buff it, make it op yet balanced. Currently I can only think of AT LEAST doubling its damage (7 --> 14).

Thanks for reading,

~ Rob.
Definitely think this needs to be done, I have never seen it used in real combat.
Last edited by Neo on Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Biceps is always with you" -paszaBiceps, Professional CS:GO Player for Virtus.Pro, champions of EMS One Katowice 2014

Robman533
Premium 6
Location: Universe, Superclusters, Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Solar System, Planet Earth, Europe, Belgium
Accountname: robsherwood
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,663 hours
Blocks Mined: 453,859
Achievements: 156

Re: Buffing the mace

Post by Robman533 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:29 pm

Bump.