Playtime Hats (Way to keep tonnes of players online)

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

Playtime Hats (Way to keep tonnes of players online)

Post by YT_Rivenful » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:53 am

- There will be 100 NEW Hats Made for this ONLY!

- Every 24 Hrs of Gameplay (Or higher) A player will get 1 of 100 Hats for playing

- Keeps people online all the time growing the server if there is more players online at once other players will find it more fun!

- These Hats should be Simple and Low-Quality so you can make them quick, (Update them over time)
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.

Lucipo
Premium 6
Accountname: thecreeperking01
Last login: 3 months ago
Played: 1,876 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,128,919
Achievements: 241

Re: Playtime Hats (Way to keep tonnes of players online)

Post by Lucipo » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:57 am

i think it would be a cool feature, but make u play like 48 hours for a hat, because there would be so many hats, and the prices of hats would go down for the new ones so quickly becauseof everyone getting alot. +1 though
arbr is best mod 2017

vote arbr for admin

PhantomAtLarge
Premium 3
Accountname: tnt_master03
Last login: 7 years ago
Played: 454 hours
Blocks Mined: 106,148
Achievements: 85

Post by PhantomAtLarge » Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:06 pm

Lucario, I disagree. The new hat s would be cheap, that is true. But it will not affect prices of original hats. Anyways +1
"If all is seemingly lost, there is always one thing that will never be taken. That thing is the ability to just keep moving foreword. That is what makes us human, is it not?" ~Phantom of the Wikia/ tnt_master03

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI

Lucipo
Premium 6
Accountname: thecreeperking01
Last login: 3 months ago
Played: 1,876 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,128,919
Achievements: 241

Post by Lucipo » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:23 pm

tnt_master03 wrote:Lucario, I disagree. The new hat s would be cheap, that is true. But it will not affect prices of original hats. Anyways +1
all that matters is that i buy all 100 new hats from everyone.
arbr is best mod 2017

vote arbr for admin

USER_AVATAR
moomon
Premium 5
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 823 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,049,743
Achievements: 137

Post by moomon » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:28 am

ok this is what i feel like. the idea is kinda cool. BUT if the hats will be cheap and low quality people wont care about those hats. most people with hats on the servers have expencive or rare hats. i dont see people walk around with the cheap hats you can see in the shop. most people have expencive hats. so why would people start to care if 100 new hats come out and you can get one every 24 hours of playtime.

one way of making it cool tho is to have the hats more rare. like you have 20 hats that is rare 10 hats that is really rare and like 5 hats that is super rare. and every single one have a chanse to get the hat. but it will be super low chanse to get one. and the 65 other hats will be like normal and wont cost anything. this will alow people to want to farm the rare hats. if it is a cool hat it will sell for alot or it will be unique on the server with hardly anyone having it
Just think of this that if a burito that can talk it would be sasy~arbr 2015

PhantomAtLarge
Premium 3
Accountname: tnt_master03
Last login: 7 years ago
Played: 454 hours
Blocks Mined: 106,148
Achievements: 85

Post by PhantomAtLarge » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:53 am

The idea, in a way, would be to set goals for new players. At the time, new players would not have the money for "fancy" "rare" hats that cost thousands. They would need cheap hats. This would be a solution that gets them playing to atlas 100 hours, and by then, they will have more reasons to come back.
"If all is seemingly lost, there is always one thing that will never be taken. That thing is the ability to just keep moving foreword. That is what makes us human, is it not?" ~Phantom of the Wikia/ tnt_master03

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI

USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

Post by YT_Rivenful » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:05 am

TheOddOne wrote:ok this is what i feel like. the idea is kinda cool. BUT if the hats will be cheap and low quality people wont care about those hats. most people with hats on the servers have expencive or rare hats. i dont see people walk around with the cheap hats you can see in the shop. most people have expencive hats. so why would people start to care if 100 new hats come out and you can get one every 24 hours of playtime.

one way of making it cool tho is to have the hats more rare. like you have 20 hats that is rare 10 hats that is really rare and like 5 hats that is super rare. and every single one have a chanse to get the hat. but it will be super low chanse to get one. and the 65 other hats will be like normal and wont cost anything. this will alow people to want to farm the rare hats. if it is a cool hat it will sell for alot or it will be unique on the server with hardly anyone having it
It's still providing a new thing for players to look forward to doing which is collecting more hats, and like tnt said it would get newer players to stay on and gather some hats before moving on to more cool features.
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.

USER_AVATAR
Kye
Premium 6
Accountname: Respawnage
Played: 3,717 hours
Blocks Mined: 8,877,512
Achievements: 218

Post by Kye » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:21 am

would be better if it was every 100 or even 500 hours.
Busy firing potatoes out of my butt.

In other news Derpy wins the Award for most Jailbait.

USER_AVATAR
moomon
Premium 5
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 823 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,049,743
Achievements: 137

Post by moomon » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:25 am

i never used a ugly hat. i actualy waited untill i got a hat that i thought would look good or ok with my skin. i would never use a ugly hat that is low quality that someone made in like 10 minutes cus the server wanted a new thing. and to be honest this server is so much better than having to take low quality hats to get new players to join. every player gets a hat when they join the server. after that they can farm just like everyone else. Craftland doesnt seem to have any low quality things. why start now. it would kinda send a message that we are desperate for new players and we will do anything to get them...

and so what is so wrong with my idea. with the chanse of getting rare hats. the new people will have the same chanse as the rest of the server. in this way older people will also stay on the server in hope that they will get a rare hat.
Just think of this that if a burito that can talk it would be sasy~arbr 2015

Hampton
Premium 5
Accountname: herohamp
Last login: 6 years ago
Played: 786 hours
Blocks Mined: 137,298
Achievements: 113

Post by Hampton » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:26 am

What will happen when people with 2000 hours log on with there inv just fill with random hats???