Remove the level cap!

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
USER_AVATAR
moomon
Premium 5
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 823 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,049,743
Achievements: 137

Re: Remove the level cap!

Post by moomon » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:16 pm

Meliodas wrote:How about the Npc Trainer can be in the hall with the Training dummies(Suggestion I made) that would be a good idea.

seems like people dont listen to me about the snowballing for the rich people.... why cant people read what i said. the NPC trainer is a BAD idea. people like frost and others that is rich and have their skills high will just snowball of a npc trainer. were people with no money cant get high levels. i like arbrs idea.
Just think of this that if a burito that can talk it would be sasy~arbr 2015

nickmcski
Site Admin
Premium 6
Last login: 27 days ago
Played: 4,297 hours
Blocks Mined: 576,291
Achievements: 170

Post by nickmcski » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:46 pm

TheOddOne wrote:
Meliodas wrote:How about the Npc Trainer can be in the hall with the Training dummies(Suggestion I made) that would be a good idea.

seems like people dont listen to me about the snowballing for the rich people.... why cant people read what i said. the NPC trainer is a BAD idea. people like frost and others that is rich and have their skills high will just snowball of a npc trainer. were people with no money cant get high levels. i like arbrs idea.
Most people that have maxed out there skill have a lot of money, the intent of this wouldn't be to punish the poor, but to give the rich players something else that they can spend their money on.
Contributor to the craftland wiki http://wiki.craftland.org/wiki
Craftland coder.
3500+ Hours played
2500+ Hours as a Craftland admin.

Mooshroom
Premium 6
Accountname: The_Mushroomcow
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 3,878 hours
Blocks Mined: 640,246
Achievements: 161

Post by Mooshroom » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:29 am

Duuuude, we could totally take a pokemon approach and have "gyms" where you have to pass tasks using that ability and then have a contest with a "Gym Leader"
Though I'm sure Dungeons and Dungeon Masters would suit Craftland's theme more
someone's going to see this eventually, right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuSKERiejO0
#OneMooChance

Joyman533
Premium 4
Last login: 5 days ago
Played: 2,704 hours
Blocks Mined: 976,142
Achievements: 198

Post by Joyman533 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:44 am

This isn't Pixelmon.
Helper 5/1/15 to 12/25/15.
Please donate rails, stonebricks, and gold ores to the hopper at /warp TheSC. We need many of those in order to build the railroad network in Greycliff.

USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

Post by YT_Rivenful » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:09 am

Joyman533 wrote:This isn't Pixelmon.
Its still a good idea to have some stuff from other games that works great in their games to help make craftland better :)
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.

Slash
Premium 6
Accountname: BackSlash17
Last login: 10 years ago
Played: 1,419 hours
Blocks Mined: 663,089

Post by Slash » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:20 am

thats a cool idea moosh
-Slash

USER_AVATAR
moomon
Premium 5
Played: 823 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,049,743

Post by moomon » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:53 am

nickmcski wrote:
TheOddOne wrote:

Most people that have maxed out there skill have a lot of money, the intent of this wouldn't be to punish the poor, but to give the rich players something else that they can spend their money on.

yeah i understand that but in the end rich players would be better than the poor and new players and it would snowball. but that is just my oppinion,
Just think of this that if a burito that can talk it would be sasy~arbr 2015

USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

Post by YT_Rivenful » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:25 am

Rich players never just got their stuff easy, they spent so much time onto the server. It is easy to make money you just needs to spend alot of dedication if you want to become "Rich" anyone can do it. If a player wants to beat lets say Frost for example they will do it but it will take time.
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.

USER_AVATAR
Bergman777
Premium 5
Played: 1,390 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,308,603
Achievements: 200

Post by Bergman777 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:01 pm

I don't know if it is possible, but can't they just make it so that after you reach level 1200 the amount of xp you need starts growing alot faster (more than usual), this way there will be a chance for people to level up, yet not get too Over powered?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

USER_AVATAR
Kye
Premium 6
Accountname: Respawnage
Played: 3,717 hours
Blocks Mined: 8,877,512
Achievements: 218

Post by Kye » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:47 pm

TheOddOne wrote:

The rich players never got there stuff easly , for a example I have played 1800 hours and I have 24 mil and 12000 mcmmo it took a while, also frost isnt that rich there are a few players that are richer than him.
Busy firing potatoes out of my butt.

In other news Derpy wins the Award for most Jailbait.