A rating system For Helpers Mods and Admins.

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

A rating system For Helpers Mods and Admins.

Post by YT_Rivenful » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:38 am

I was thinking each staff member could be given 1 point a month and pick one of the players on craftland they think that is the nicest player of the month and use it on them. The more like points these player recieve will rank them up to being known the most Nicest, Helpful player Would go good with the Mentor system they can level up their emblems with like points plus mentoring new players.
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.

SecondStandard
Premium 4
Accountname: ratengut123
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 1,585 hours
Blocks Mined: 478,804
Achievements: 160

Re: A rating system For Helpers Mods and Admins.

Post by SecondStandard » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:48 am

Well thats interesting. I think it would be nice if it will be added :)
They all will burn

pig001
Premium 6
Last login: 3 months ago
Played: 3,387 hours
Blocks Mined: 520,475
Achievements: 185

Post by pig001 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:26 am

Every staff member has different views on every player, and has had different experiences with them. I think everyone would end up voting for a different person, and wouldnt work.

PhantomAtLarge
Premium 3
Accountname: tnt_master03
Last login: 7 years ago
Played: 454 hours
Blocks Mined: 106,148
Achievements: 85

Post by PhantomAtLarge » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:14 am

This system might work for Helper recruiting. Every time a helper sees a non helper doing something positive (I.e. helping), they get a plus point. During helper recruitment, instead of only looking for apps, you also look at plus points. Plus points can be taken away too. This would help craftland have less: :morons: and more: :mrgreen:
"If all is seemingly lost, there is always one thing that will never be taken. That thing is the ability to just keep moving foreword. That is what makes us human, is it not?" ~Phantom of the Wikia/ tnt_master03

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI

nickmcski
Site Admin
Premium 6
Last login: 29 days ago
Played: 4,297 hours
Blocks Mined: 576,291
Achievements: 170

Post by nickmcski » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:22 pm

tnt_master03 wrote:This system might work for Helper recruiting. Every time a helper sees a non helper doing something positive (I.e. helping), they get a plus point. During helper recruitment, instead of only looking for apps, you also look at plus points. Plus points can be taken away too. This would help craftland have less: :morons: and more: :mrgreen:
The helpers are voted on anyways, I don't see what adding the points over time would do opposed to just looking at all the helper candidates when we decide we want more.
Contributor to the craftland wiki http://wiki.craftland.org/wiki
Craftland coder.
3500+ Hours played
2500+ Hours as a Craftland admin.

PhantomAtLarge
Premium 3

Post by PhantomAtLarge » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:39 pm

Because sometimes it is the little things that count. Thing is, the little things are often looked over.
"If all is seemingly lost, there is always one thing that will never be taken. That thing is the ability to just keep moving foreword. That is what makes us human, is it not?" ~Phantom of the Wikia/ tnt_master03

nickmcski
Site Admin
Premium 6

Post by nickmcski » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:40 am

tnt_master03 wrote:Because sometimes it is the little things that count. Thing is, the little things are often looked over.
When were looking for new helpers we arent considering the little things, like if they said hi to a player, or if they swore in chat once, its the overall impression they give and what they are generally like.
Craftland coder.
3500+ Hours played

PhantomAtLarge
Premium 3

Post by PhantomAtLarge » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:29 am

Not that little. I mean, doing all you can do to help someone with any issue, and with no gain. Just plain old acts of kindness. Heck, if I log on an nobody says hi, I don't lift a finger. I mean, if I need help, and nobody helps or I don't understand, and someone takes the time to carefully explain, they get a point. Let's say I am a newbie, and I need help building a home. People think "You can figure it out, it's just minecraft" but I don't understand how to do it. Someone who takes the time gets the point. What I mean by "the little things are over looked" I mean the little good deeds that help each individual one at a time, devoting time for the sake of helping. So far, nobody seems to care, except for the people I help. This could help, big time. If I had the power to do so, this would be incorporated. Phantom out.

~Phantom of the Wiki

nickmcski
Site Admin
Premium 6

Post by nickmcski » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:48 am

tnt_master03 wrote:Not that little. I mean, doing all you can do to help someone with any issue, and with no gain. Just plain old acts of kindness. Heck, if I log on an nobody says hi, I don't lift a finger. I mean, if I need help, and nobody helps or I don't understand, and someone takes the time to carefully explain, they get a point. Let's say I am a newbie, and I need help building a home. People think "You can figure it out, it's just minecraft" but I don't understand how to do it. Someone who takes the time gets the point. What I mean by "the little things are over looked" I mean the little good deeds that help each individual one at a time, devoting time for the sake of helping. So far, nobody seems to care, except for the people I help. This could help, big time. If I had the power to do so, this would be incorporated. Phantom out.

~Phantom of the Wiki
But a point rating system rewarding people each time they do that doesn't help, if we constantly see you doing that then we know whats what your like, not just doing it to get more points or get ahead in a competition. Just be nice and help players for the sake of helping players, if you do that I can promise you staff will notice and take that into consideration next time we are selecting helpers.
Craftland coder.
3500+ Hours played

USER_AVATAR
Kye
Premium 6
Accountname: Respawnage
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 3,717 hours
Blocks Mined: 8,877,512
Achievements: 218

Post by Kye » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:39 pm

Wtf is the point of this?
We all know Derpy wins the award for most Jailbait
Nick wins the Award for being the only person on Craftland who can use Flabbergasted in a sentance
Jet is the most German of them all
MrHotPringles Is the Sexyest of them all
Build is the guy with th most shops
Pig is God
Caity Is the most cowgirlest of them all
Marc is the most Marc of them all
Sleepy is the most sleepest of them all
Busy firing potatoes out of my butt.

In other news Derpy wins the Award for most Jailbait.