Craftland: Challenge Suggestions

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
Neo
Premium 5
Accountname: devinhamster
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 1,408 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,355,141
Achievements: 164

Craftland: Challenge Suggestions

Post by Neo » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:08 pm

A Way to Toggle KeepInv or Server Wide Removal: I firmly believe that not losing items for just Premium V or for any non-admin player is ridiculous. It removes almost any challenge of losing anything left on Craftland, and there is little to no risk in the Nether. I would like a /toggle command to toggle any donator benefit off, or a server wide removal of keeping inventory. For /toggle, not only would it work for KeepInv, but it could also work for many other donator benefits such as the mob bonuses.

Mining is Broken: I remember the small amount of excitement I had when I found a diamond back when Efficiency X worked like Efficiency 5. The diamonds were worth ~550 coins, and they were able to make a substantial profit without mining for hours. With the Efficiency X back like it was back in the days when I was hiding myself from the OP Enchant virus, and I created the Faal Sav Craftland Bod Klan, I have absolutely no emotion when I find a diamond while mining.

More Player v Player Challenges: As much as I want it, I know server wide PvP will never happen, but I do believe there should be some challenges that occur between two players. Perhaps a /duel (insertname) command could be added. This command would notify the player you send a duel request if they are 10 blocks away. They can then either accept or decline, and if they decline, nothing happens. In the instance that they accept, a duel will trigger, and those two players will be able to fight each other until the other dies. This could work in two manners: The duel lasts for a set amount of time, or the duel lasts until either player dies. I believe the latter is better as it would prevent PvP logging, and it could even lead to people tracking others down on the map to kill a target that ran from a duel. If you die from a player you were dueling, no items will be dropped. However, if you get killed by a mob, the normal deathchest or Premium V KeepInv would occur. Now, I have an idea for benefits to this. Every time you defeat someone in a duel, you gain honor points. Honor points can be used like Vote Points to buy items from an Honor Shop. This Honor Shop would sell items that would benefit you in duels, as a reward for doing well in previous duels. You could also add ranks and achievements to this, like a 100k achievement for defeating 50 players in duels. Also, you would only be able to duel the same player once a day to prevent farming duels with alternate accounts or siblings.

Comments? Suggestions? Leave them below!
"Biceps is always with you" -paszaBiceps, Professional CS:GO Player for Virtus.Pro, champions of EMS One Katowice 2014

USER_AVATAR
Riolu
Premium 2
Accountname: cawoods1alt
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 119 hours
Blocks Mined: 81,458
Achievements: 71

Re: Craftland: Challenge Suggestions

Post by Riolu » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:04 am

i think keepinv should be turned off :D #support

Vigilante
Premium 4
Accountname: Tanner55
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 859 hours
Blocks Mined: 398,567
Achievements: 115

Post by Vigilante » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:08 am

I Support Dueling, But for the KeepInv Removal No support from me there.

USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

Post by YT_Rivenful » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:17 am

I agree with removal of keep inventory
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.

FallOutAdam
Premium 3
Accountname: Crasher37
Played: 1,214 hours
Blocks Mined: 354,498
Achievements: 158

Post by FallOutAdam » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:48 pm

Meliodas wrote:I agree with removal of keep inventory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI

Joyman533
Premium 4
Last login: 10 days ago
Played: 2,704 hours
Blocks Mined: 976,142
Achievements: 198

Post by Joyman533 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:14 pm

Don't remove KeepInventory; just add the /toggle so Premium 5/6 users can turn it off for themselves.

The wants of a few should not disadvantage many.
Helper 5/1/15 to 12/25/15.
Please donate rails, stonebricks, and gold ores to the hopper at /warp TheSC. We need many of those in order to build the railroad network in Greycliff.

FallOutAdam
Premium 3
Accountname: Crasher37
Played: 1,214 hours
Blocks Mined: 354,498
Achievements: 158

Post by FallOutAdam » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:26 pm

Joyman533 wrote:Don't remove KeepInventory; just add the /toggle so Premium 5/6 users can turn it off for themselves.

Why would they disable it themselves?... Unless they're looking to lose all their stuff on purpose xD

That doesn't help the situation at ALL.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI

Joyman533
Premium 4
Last login: 10 days ago
Played: 2,704 hours
Blocks Mined: 976,142
Achievements: 198

Post by Joyman533 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:26 pm

FallOutAdam wrote:
Joyman533 wrote:Don't remove KeepInventory; just add the /toggle so Premium 5/6 users can turn it off for themselves.

Why would they disable it themselves?... Unless they're looking to lose all their stuff on purpose xD

The wants of a few should not disadvantage the majority.
You want KeepInventory removed? Your problem; you're looking to lose your stuff on purpose. That should not affect people who want to keep something that came with their donation.
Helper 5/1/15 to 12/25/15.
Please donate rails, stonebricks, and gold ores to the hopper at /warp TheSC. We need many of those in order to build the railroad network in Greycliff.

Neo
Premium 5
Accountname: devinhamster
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 1,408 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,355,141
Achievements: 164

Post by Neo » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:10 am

Joyman533 wrote:
FallOutAdam wrote:

The wants of a few should not disadvantage the majority.
You want KeepInventory removed? Your problem; you're looking to lose your stuff on purpose. That should not affect people who want to keep something that came with their donation.
Well, 4 people on this thread have supported it, two have not. I don't know about the actual community as a whole, but those on this post have leaned towards the removal of it.
"Biceps is always with you" -paszaBiceps, Professional CS:GO Player for Virtus.Pro, champions of EMS One Katowice 2014

Banana_Cannon
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 465 hours
Blocks Mined: 118,387
Achievements: 67

Post by Banana_Cannon » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:35 pm

I agree with the toggling part because it wouldnt be fair to have a privilige you paid for be removed. It was guaranteed when they gave their money. Also when you die ur inventory is saved in a tombstone already. The only difference is that u have to go back amd get it.
DAS WAR EIN BEFEHL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!