Craftland: Challenge Suggestions

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
FallOutAdam
Premium 3
Accountname: Crasher37
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,214 hours
Blocks Mined: 354,498
Achievements: 158

Re: Craftland: Challenge Suggestions

Post by FallOutAdam » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:55 pm

Banana_Cannon wrote:I agree with the toggling part because it wouldnt be fair to have a privilige you paid for be removed. It was guaranteed when they gave their money. Also when you die ur inventory is saved in a tombstone already. The only difference is that u have to go back amd get it.
The payment was a donation. The people who paid purely for the perks are kinda selfish, as it was a donation to help the server. The perks were just an incentive really.
Also, this is just one perk, they have plenty of others.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI

Joyman533
Premium 4
Last login: 5 days ago
Played: 2,704 hours
Blocks Mined: 976,142
Achievements: 198

Post by Joyman533 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:59 pm

If you want it removed, toggle it off. I want to keep it, so I will not toggle it off. Your actions do not affect mine.
Helper 5/1/15 to 12/25/15.
Please donate rails, stonebricks, and gold ores to the hopper at /warp TheSC. We need many of those in order to build the railroad network in Greycliff.

Banana_Cannon
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 465 hours
Blocks Mined: 118,387
Achievements: 67

Post by Banana_Cannon » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:14 pm

FallOutAdam wrote:
Banana_Cannon wrote:I agree with the toggling part because it wouldnt be fair to have a privilige you paid for be removed. It was guaranteed when they gave their money. Also when you die ur inventory is saved in a tombstone already. The only difference is that u have to go back amd get it.
The payment was a donation. The people who paid purely for the perks are kinda selfish, as it was a donation to help the server. The perks were just an incentive really.
Also, this is just one perk, they have plenty of others.
It was a transaction. A donation is when one gives something and receives nothing in return. And if the incentive is revoked shouldnt the money also be revoked?
DAS WAR EIN BEFEHL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!