Some suggestions that should be added

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
USER_AVATAR
NoobyHax
Premium 3
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 193 hours
Blocks Mined: 48,769
Achievements: 62

Some suggestions that should be added

Post by NoobyHax » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:37 am

A few things have been bugging me recently and I think it would be nice to add these features.

1. Changeable nicknames.
Now I know what you are thinking. "O that would be OP". Well its not what you think. I just think if you have a nickname you could remove it and put it back again every day. It works in a way like the name color does.

2. VALKYRIE ARMOR FLIES
UMG that's annoying. At least change the wiki :P. But make a temporary like force armor in dartcraft.

Example:
http://youtu.be/ZhwBSf18wpg?t=26m31s

The idea is it doesn't last forever and its wouldn't be as overpowered as it is in the actual dartcraft. Balance it out a little. If you can't make it fly at least give it the effects of gravitite armor plz.

:biggrin:

nickmcski
Site Admin
Premium 6
Last login: 28 days ago
Played: 4,297 hours
Blocks Mined: 576,291
Achievements: 170

Re: Some suggestions that should be added

Post by nickmcski » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:06 am

Kip_of_Mud wrote: 1. Changeable nicknames.
Now I know what you are thinking. "O that would be OP". Well its not what you think. I just think if you have a nickname you could remove it and put it back again every day. It works in a way like the name color does.
it would be so hard to keep track of people if they had a new nickname every day.
Contributor to the craftland wiki http://wiki.craftland.org/wiki
Craftland coder.
3500+ Hours played
2500+ Hours as a Craftland admin.

Banana_Cannon
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 465 hours
Blocks Mined: 118,387
Achievements: 67

Post by Banana_Cannon » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:26 pm

nickmcski wrote:
Kip_of_Mud wrote: 1. Changeable nicknames.
it would be so hard to keep track of people if they had a new nickname every day.
Its confusing enough with people already having their names changed.
DAS WAR EIN BEFEHL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toguno
Premium 6
Accountname: toguno
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,412 hours
Blocks Mined: 421,492
Achievements: 133

Post by Toguno » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:47 pm

It would be nice however to have a gui for name changes. It would only allow the player to change his/her nickname based on the amount of money they donated.

You can tell who the persons ign is by typing /who (nickname/playername)

USER_AVATAR
Kye
Premium 6
Accountname: Respawnage
Played: 3,717 hours
Blocks Mined: 8,877,512
Achievements: 218

Post by Kye » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:16 pm

The name change thing would be annoying , but the valk armor should have some kind off effect e.g Has a 33% chance off dealing double damage with valk axes and valk bow ect
Busy firing potatoes out of my butt.

In other news Derpy wins the Award for most Jailbait.

pig001
Premium 6
Last login: 3 months ago
Played: 3,387 hours
Blocks Mined: 520,475
Achievements: 185

Post by pig001 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:17 pm

It isnt hard for the staff to rename people, plus if people where able to name themselves anything, just wait until we get some dirty names. Also, if you say we can just moderate the names, checking if anyone has them, wouldnt it just be easier to only allow staff to rename them in the first place, so said names never even happen?
If valk armour where to fly, it would simply be like a worse moa, with only one extra jump(in my opinion).

USER_AVATAR
Kye
Premium 6
Accountname: Respawnage
Played: 3,717 hours
Blocks Mined: 8,877,512
Achievements: 218

Post by Kye » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:19 pm

pig001 wrote:It isnt hard for the staff to rename people, plus if people where able to name themselves anything, just wait until we get some dirty names. Also, if you say we can just moderate the names, checking if anyone has them, wouldnt it just be easier to only allow staff to rename them in the first place, so said names never even happen?
If valk armour where to fly, it would simply be like a worse moa, with only one extra jump(in my opinion).
Wait like the Double jump feature in mario That would be really cool to see that.
Busy firing potatoes out of my butt.

In other news Derpy wins the Award for most Jailbait.

Joyman533
Premium 4
Last login: 6 days ago
Played: 2,704 hours
Blocks Mined: 976,142
Achievements: 198

Post by Joyman533 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:51 pm

Activia wrote:
pig001 wrote:It isnt hard for the staff to rename people, plus if people where able to name themselves anything, just wait until we get some dirty names. Also, if you say we can just moderate the names, checking if anyone has them, wouldnt it just be easier to only allow staff to rename them in the first place, so said names never even happen?
Wait like the Double jump feature in mario That would be really cool to see that.
I think you mean the Triple Jump. It would actually be cool.
Helper 5/1/15 to 12/25/15.
Please donate rails, stonebricks, and gold ores to the hopper at /warp TheSC. We need many of those in order to build the railroad network in Greycliff.