Yet another anti-grief measure

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
Titus
Accountname: Karvoski
Last login: 12 years ago
Played: 306 hours
Blocks Mined: 198,072
Achievements: 64

Re: Yet another anti-grief measure

Post by Titus » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:09 pm

Well I cant really argue with that... just thought that maybe it would help. And with the admins on this server I don't really think its that big of a problem since they always make sure that they are doing the right thing by banning, (save for the one case where I asked one of my buddies to destroy my house for me... that was freaking hilarious btw. I laughed at it for two straight hours and he is still afraid to help me with anything XD) And with the two hour restriction to building and destroying, coupled with the ability to lock most items, I doubt any serious griefers or griefing teams would bother to take the time to wait that out. Unless they can hack nidefawl's launcher and get around that somehow
-Titus
-The Jackass

Zarvon
Premium 1
Location: MA. That's not Maine. Maine is ME. MA is Massachusetts. Look it up.
Last login: 9 years ago
Played: 393 hours
Blocks Mined: 228,577
Achievements: 96

Post by Zarvon » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:56 pm

Yeah, people like AVO could do it, but most teams only grief people that directly challenge them, and nide & team are nice people (and not arrogant enough to think they're impossible to hack.)

Plus, there are enough admins/moderators that griefing is kept at a pretty short leash.
-Most craftland videos posted on youtube
-Contibutor to the craftland wiki
-Most offtopic posts on forums

TheAmazingAdam
Last login: 11 years ago
Played: 1 hour
Blocks Mined: 21
Achievements: 82

Post by TheAmazingAdam » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:02 pm

A little late but I think this could make good if used sparingly. Not to instantly ban someone with a bad rep, but if the popularity of this server continues to grow, we'll get an idea of who to watch more carefully.
http://forum.craftland.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=759 <-- I am Cynthriel. And a girl.