Once a Month PVP Tournament Suggestion (Vote on Poll.)

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!

Would you like to see this Monthly Tournament Introduced to CraftLand?

Yes!
73%
No.
27%

Total votes: 11

USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

Once a Month PVP Tournament Suggestion (Vote on Poll.)

Post by YT_Rivenful » Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:19 am

Every Month there will be a PVP Tournament Being hosted on CraftLand and a week before this Tournament There will be a special offer on the homepage lasting for a week which will sell
-Tournament Access Keys- which will cost 5 Euros Each player can buy a key and will be consumed Each month when they enter the tournament. When the Tournament finally starts there will be A lot of matches of 1v1 PVP Like a triangle of players picked and the last 2 players who are alive get to go aganist each other for the prize and Players will not have Increased Hearts, Given a Stone sword, 1 bow, 3 arrows, and Full leather armor and 2 regeneration stones 5 Rotten Flesh And Lava will be on the outside of the platform players are fighting on per match, And there could be a ice platform plenty of diff arena lay outs that can be created for this event and 6+ players with keys are required to enter this Tournament. 1st place gets 75% of the money/euros from all of the player given from their Keys goes to their pay pal and 25% of it goes to the Server Supporting it and a Craftland Arena Hat with a guaranteed Effect, 2nd place Prize gets 60k cash a CraftLand Arena Hat also 50 credits, 3rd place gets a Craftland Arena Hat and 30k cash 15 Credits, And all players who joined the Tournament gets a title - January PvP Challenger 2014 - On The walls of the building and maybe by their name if that is possible.

Solution to Solve DDOS attacks to keep The player money safe:

Instead of the Keys being consumed when the player enters the arena, The player is checked by an admin to see if they got their key to enter the tournament but they keeps it Until they die and the last person alive gets the Money of all the player deaths added up in total counted up by 5 euros a player, so if a player DDOSED the player would not lose their key and get to keep it and use it next month tournament so its safe and would be dumb for people to try DDOSING to win, The player who comes first place gets 75% of all of the added deaths in the arena. If the player pulled the plug on their internet to make it seem like they got DDOS they would lose the chance of winning money and they would have to wait until next month.
Last edited by YT_Rivenful on Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:20 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.

USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6

Re: Once a Month PVP Tournament Suggestion.

Post by YT_Rivenful » Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:34 am

Good Points this will bring:
1. Will support the server with 25% of the total cash made.

2. Will make New players want to stay on the server and Get better with smart movement and Minecraft combat in order to have a better chance of winning the money.

3. Anyone would love to make a ton of money even players who get easily bored of minecraft so this server will grow and may actually help out people who cant get a job so easily Irl.

4. Gamblers would love this.

5. It's safe to say the server would blow up.
Last edited by YT_Rivenful on Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:37 am

And each member that enters should get some kind of participation award; like "January 2014 PVP Tournament Challenger"
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6

Post by YT_Rivenful » Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:39 am

Chance wrote:And each member that enters should get some kind of participation award; like "January 2014 PVP Tournament Challenger"
Maybe get a title for each Month like:
January PvP Challanger 2014.

Fightface
Premium 4
Location: Location could not be loaded due to system error code Jav.lang.string.isempty()Z
Accountname: Fightr2021
Last login: 3 months ago
Played: 1,526 hours
Blocks Mined: 226,099
Achievements: 123

Re: Once a Month PVP Tournament Suggestion (Vote on Poll.)

Post by Fightface » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:02 am

I love this idea, I shall support it!

Joyman533
Premium 4
Last login: 14 days ago
Played: 2,704 hours
Blocks Mined: 976,142
Achievements: 198

Post by Joyman533 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:41 pm

No to the 5 euros to enter. This should be free.
Helper 5/1/15 to 12/25/15.
Please donate rails, stonebricks, and gold ores to the hopper at /warp TheSC. We need many of those in order to build the railroad network in Greycliff.

Estato
Banned
Premium 6
Accountname: EstonianBro
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 3,631 hours
Blocks Mined: 5,308,224
Achievements: 219

Post by Estato » Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:17 pm

Totally for this. Lel.
They call me the defuse kit cuz I last 5 seconds.

Eyy baby, want to inspect my case hardened? ;)

USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6

Post by YT_Rivenful » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:46 pm

A solution to DDOS attacks to keep the player money safe!

Instead of the Keys being consumed when the player enters the arena, The player is checked by an admin to see if they got their key to enter the tournament but they keeps it Until they die and the last person alive gets the Money of all the player deaths added up in total counted up by 5 euros a player, so if a player DDOSED the player would not lose their key and get to keep it and use it next month tournament so its safe and would be dumb for people to try DDOSING to win, The player who comes first place gets 75% of all of the added deaths in the arena.

nickmcski
Site Admin
Premium 6
Last login: 1 month ago
Played: 4,297 hours
Blocks Mined: 576,291
Achievements: 170

Post by nickmcski » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:54 pm

Jaylee wrote:A solution to DDOS attacks to keep the player money safe!

Instead of the Keys being consumed when the player enters the arena, The player is checked by an admin to see if they got their key to enter the tournament but they keeps it Until they die and the last person alive gets the Money of all the player deaths added up in total counted up by 5 euros a player, so if a player DDOSED the player would not lose their key and get to keep it and use it next month tournament so its safe and would be dumb for people to try DDOSING to win, The player who comes first place gets 75% of all of the added deaths in the arena.
But then that dosent solve combat logging, you could just unplug your Ethernet cable and time out, then say you were dossed
Contributor to the craftland wiki http://wiki.craftland.org/wiki
Craftland coder.
3500+ Hours played
2500+ Hours as a Craftland admin.

Joyman533
Premium 4
Last login: 14 days ago
Played: 2,704 hours
Blocks Mined: 976,142
Achievements: 198

Post by Joyman533 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:58 pm

nickmcski wrote:
Jaylee wrote:A solution to DDOS attacks to keep the player money safe!

But then that dosent solve combat logging, you could just unplug your Ethernet cable and time out, then say you were dossed
I still think we shouldn't have to pay to join this tournament... Then at least players can't complain about losing their money.
Helper 5/1/15 to 12/25/15.
Please donate rails, stonebricks, and gold ores to the hopper at /warp TheSC. We need many of those in order to build the railroad network in Greycliff.