Enchantment Suggestion

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

Enchantment Suggestion

Post by YT_Rivenful » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:13 am

1. A enchant to bypass the Ender dragon defence so you always hit high on it this can be applied on a sword.

2. A enchant That keeps the dragon attacking you instead of flying, This can be applied on a cape.

3. A enchant that makes you pull an arrow back faster with bows, This can be applied on a bow.
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.

Arbr
Premium 6
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 6,882 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,348,325
Achievements: 170

Re: Enchantment Suggestion

Post by Arbr » Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:36 am

Jaylee wrote:1. A enchant to bypass the Ender dragon defence so you always hit high on it this can be applied on a sword.

2. A enchant That keeps the dragon attacking you instead of flying, This can be applied on a cape.

3. A enchant that makes you pull an arrow back faster with bows, This can be applied on a bow.

1. "Always hit high (on the ender dragon)" - I feel this might be too op

2. "Keeps the dragon attacking you instead of flying" - This + #1 Means Kinda Instant Kill Ender Dragon? Maybe too op?

3. "Pull an arrow back faster with bows" - Scared that this could possibly make arrows shoot similar speed to dart shooters.

Honestly I dislike teh suggestion, It seems like things could be too op or something and is mainly based around the ender dragon. Srry just personally dont like.

USER_AVATAR
Kye
Premium 6
Accountname: Respawnage
Played: 3,717 hours
Blocks Mined: 8,877,512
Achievements: 218

Post by Kye » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:04 am

IMO I don't like any of these ideas, they seem like they would be very overpowered .
Busy firing potatoes out of my butt.

In other news Derpy wins the Award for most Jailbait.

USER_AVATAR
Build
Premium 6
Accountname: build_to_the_top
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 2,408 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,021,914
Achievements: 175

Post by Build » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:37 am

Hey,

i personally don't like it when i fight a dragon and he is just flying around and not attacking me. so i like the second suggestion, however it will again make things just too easy. I feel that minecraft (craft land) has to have annoying tasks that take time. Otherwise it is just too easy.

BW

Build

USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

Post by YT_Rivenful » Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:31 am

The #2 Enchant is the one i cared most about, this can be a really rare enchant to get and you got a 1% chance of getting only for enchanting a cape, Books wouldnt count you GOT to enchant only a cape and good luck on getting so its really rare to get, And the effect of the enchant let me clarify it shouldn't Keep the dragon on the ground BUT make the dragon more aggressive so he swoops down towards the player more often instead of being in the air sometimes for 2 minutes.
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.