MCMMO Skill request: Ore Refine

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

MCMMO Skill request: Ore Refine

Post by YT_Rivenful » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:30 pm

Being able to Refine ore the higher level you are in the skill the better chance of successfully Refine the ore.
Example: You put 9 diamond ore in the ore Refiner and if its successful the 9 Diamond will convert to 1 Perfect Diamond. If it fails the 9 Diamonds will be destroyed. For this skill Introduce a new item to put the ores inside something like a anvil.

Possible new upgraded ore:

-Tanned Leather {Starts off at 50% Success Rate gets higher when Level increase} - gains a High defence against projectiles than normal leather gear

- Hardened Coal {Starts off at 48% Success Rate gets higher when Level increase} - Lasts longer than coal blocks in furnaces

-Perfect Gold {Starts off at 45% Success Rate gets higher when Level increase} - Same defence as gold but with higher durability and a set effect that makes you hit faster same speed as a gold sword.

-Perfect Iron {Starts off at 30% Success Rate gets higher when Level increase} - Same defence as iron but with higher durability.

- Red stone Paint {Starts off at 40% Success Rate gets higher when Level increase} - Creates a Paint which can be used with a Paint Brush can be Dyed any color and you can create colorful blocks.

- Perfect emerald {Starts off at 20% Success Rate gets higher when Level increase} - can create slightly better armor than plain Diamond gear with 50 more durability in each piece of equipment.

- Perfect Diamond {Starts off at 0% Success Rate gets higher when Level increase} - Makes current in game gear.

Add ons
This is optional but maybe at a high level in refine you can add on diff ores to equipment to give different perks

Being able to combined weapon perks for EX: you put a Valkyrie sword + a Phoenix Sword in and there is a chance of both breaking or Success depending on your refine level then your Valkyrie sword got the Phoenix sword special with holding down right click for the fire AOE.
Last edited by YT_Rivenful on Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.

USER_AVATAR
Kye
Premium 6
Accountname: Respawnage
Played: 3,717 hours
Blocks Mined: 8,877,512
Achievements: 218

Re: MCMMO Skill request: Ore Refine

Post by Kye » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:54 pm

What would be the point of this exactly
Busy firing potatoes out of my butt.

In other news Derpy wins the Award for most Jailbait.

USER_AVATAR
Hamster
Premium 6
Accountname: hamham1111
Last login: 3 months ago
Played: 2,629 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,762,853
Achievements: 221

Post by Hamster » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:55 pm

To make perfect diamond tools/armor more accesable and repairable, resulting in a boosted economy
[center]nice meme bigboy[/center]

USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6

Post by YT_Rivenful » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:02 pm

Kye: A way to work towards getting emerald gear. and maybe a 50% chance at getting perfect diamonds at skill level 1200.

Ham: Never thought of it that way it was a quick idea that pop up in my head but yeah that even makes it much beter!

pig001
Premium 6
Played: 3,387 hours
Blocks Mined: 520,475
Achievements: 185

Post by pig001 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:23 pm

Ham wrote:To make perfect diamond tools/armor more accessible and repairable, resulting in a boosted economy
Erm, I don't quite understand this statement. Surely making something more accessible lowers the price significantly, making it less rare, way too easy to get and becomes worthless, removing its point in the market?

USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6

Post by YT_Rivenful » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:40 pm

pig001 wrote:
Ham wrote:To make perfect diamond tools/armor more accessible and repairable, resulting in a boosted economy
Erm, I don't quite understand this statement. Surely making something more accessible lowers the price significantly, making it less rare, way too easy to get and becomes worthless, removing its point in the market?
Thats true but you can always make the skill at maxed level be only 10% oof success so it stays high price and players can get their hands on the tools and armor more

USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6

Post by YT_Rivenful » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:48 pm

Also Guys Suggest what Refine skill can do don't be afraid to share your ideas!

Joyman533
Premium 4
Last login: 7 days ago
Played: 2,704 hours
Blocks Mined: 976,142
Achievements: 198

Post by Joyman533 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:35 pm

The only part of this that I support is the redstone paint.
Helper 5/1/15 to 12/25/15.
Please donate rails, stonebricks, and gold ores to the hopper at /warp TheSC. We need many of those in order to build the railroad network in Greycliff.

Lucipo
Premium 6
Accountname: thecreeperking01
Played: 1,876 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,128,919
Achievements: 241

Post by Lucipo » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:19 am

I actually like this Idea! it would be cool for new armors and not so much full valkyrie users and they can wear the "perfect" armors and add special perks to the other armors that have "perfect" in their name. I do not support the idea to put phoenix swords and valkyrie swords, AKA fusion. It would be too op for people to use and outbalance arena battles and PvP battles too.
And so i give this a 8/10 on this idea and i want it added in.
arbr is best mod 2017

vote arbr for admin

Arbr
Premium 6
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 6,882 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,348,325
Achievements: 170

Post by Arbr » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:07 am

Jaylee wrote:
pig001 wrote:
Thats true but you can always make the skill at maxed level be only 10% oof success so it stays high price and players can get their hands on the tools and armor more

To be honest, with the mining world having the gold rush added, Perfect Diamonds are more common now than they ever were. If craftland where to make everything that was rare easily accessible then there wouldnt be anything to work towards or try having. I think perfect diamond rarity actually shouldnt be changed. (Tbh, Past two mining trips I went on I got like 1 Perfect Diamond Each trip).